Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze (3650 Views)

Francis Nwaze: Dave Umahi Has Not Stepped Down / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by Man102: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Gov. Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years Of Being In Office - Nwaze | #IgbereTV

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State has constructed 23 Flyovers in less than seven years, says Nwaze Francis, Special Assistant on Media and Publicity.

Speaking with IGBERE TV, Nwaze said Governor Umahi’s administration has constructed more than 10 flyovers, there are 13 flyovers and 10 of the flyovers are double, which means Ebonyi has a total of 23 flyovers. One of the flyovers is 30 span, about 500m while another one has 6 entries and exits.

According to Nwaze, "However, it should be understood that these flyovers are just a part of many other infrastructural, economic and educational transformations that are ongoing in Ebonyi State as the state takes pride in building the biggest and arguably the best and most beautiful Shopping mall in Nigeria - we call it the microcosm of the macrocosm of the Dubai Mall, the biggest and most beautiful international market that is fully deployed, the best and most beautiful University of Medical Sciences and hospital, an ongoing outstanding international airport, over 600 roads constructed on 8 inches concrete pavement, ongoing construction of an Olympic stadium, regular payment of civil servants, massive empowerment for the youths, farmers and widows; massive care for the less privileged, jobs creation and employment, security of lives and property, etc."

"I also informed him that nothing has been done by Umahi’s administration that depicts any form of segregation of any zone or council areas as Governor Umahi believes in Ebonyi State as a state and not a segmented Ebonyi State. As the larger we are in unity, the better. This is equally his believe in Nigeria - a one united Nigeria."

"It is best to say that Ebonyi State has become the rejected stone that is becoming the chief cornerstone as no stone is left unturned under Governor David Umahi."

"After the above response, he lacked words for some time but later opined that in Umahi, a vibrant, active, and uniting president will emerge in 2023."

STAY WITH IGBERE. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1414496/gov-umahi-constructed-23-flyovers-less-seven-years-office-nwaze/

1 Like

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by Man102: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
More

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by walemoney007(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Good

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by Multiplier7(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Abia nawah o!
Anambra nawah o!
Enugu well am speechless

1 Like

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by Naijanascam: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
I'm not a politician and I don't intend to be...... to be candid .... the UMAHI DAVE is an enigma and a real statesman always happy working for the next generation.......his roads constructions are second to none like up to10 inches in thickness....... he is a round peg in a round hole....

A big congratulations to him please

7 Likes

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
Umahi has done well sha , infrastructure,education, health care, regular payment of workers salaries

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by History555: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
What an idiot. Ebonyi doesn't need 27 flyovers.
Foolish governor

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by johnmartus(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
With all the allocation he got from federal government.
Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by Nairalandhotboy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lol. Flyovers. OK ooo. Africans

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
kudos for the physical projects, what about human capital?

Abia gov said he didn't build flyover because Abia people no get car to plight on them

1 Like

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by helinues: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wow.

God actually blessed Ebonyi people with Gov Dave

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
E be like say na to relocate 2 ebonyi state and sight my biz 4rm there.. although I don't know if the state is business wise....

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by Mooh247: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
cool

What a dunce

7 out of 10 Ebonyi indegenes are living bellow $2 a day poverty level and can't afford a car to ply the bridges

Construction company and Dangote Cement must really be cashing out because of his stupidity

They keep warning them that crude oil would soon loose it's value if the trend of renewable energy persist, and need for investment in non oil profitable sector

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
History555:
Foolish governor
You're the foool and idiot, what has your father ever achieved ? I'm sure you're from one of those useless states were their gov don't pay salary with bad roads. Umahi has achieved both in human capital and infrastructure. Cursed afonjja from osun

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by jmoore(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
There should be a ban on further construction of flyovers in Ebonyi for the next 40 years. Umahi has covered that.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by Echoban: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
23 Flyover. Na lie

List thier location or u remain silent
Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by Fashionista01(f): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Weldon Sir. Keep doing the good work.
Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

What a dunce

7 out of 10 Ebonyi indegenes are living bellow $2 a day poverty level and can't afford a car to ply the bridges

Construction company and Dangote Cement must really be cashing out because of his stupidity

They keep warning them that crude oil would soon loose it's value if the trend of renewable energy persist, and need for investment in non oil profitable sector

See as they are praising a man for wasting resources. What is the direct economic impact of the flyovers to improve the rate of Poverty, Hunger, Health Care, and education?

Instead of improving the lives of people.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by lovat(m): 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
johnmartus:
With all the allocation he got from federal government.
I hate to break my silence here but you always sound irritating with your post.

You have always been very slow in your composition and understanding of words.

Don't bother to reply me because might go ballistic on you
Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by johnmartus(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2022
I just don't have time to trolling like you attention seeker.
lovat:
I hate to break my silence here but you always sound irritating with your post.

You have always been very slow in your composition and understanding of words.

Don't bother to reply me because might go ballistic on you
Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 13, 2022
History555:
Foolish governor
You will come back to this your vomit after years to realise the Foolish one.
Re: Umahi Has Constructed 23 Flyovers In Less Than Seven Years - Nwaze by tit(f): 5:44am On Feb 13, 2022
flyover to where?
this nwaze, i sure say you and me no get car but you dey boast of flyover

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan Has Just Defected From APC To PDP / Angry Northerners Tearing Down Tinubu Campaign Posters In The North / Soludo's Newly Laid Sub-standard Road In Onitsha Is Washed Away by first rain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.