Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Help! I'm Depressed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I'm Depressed. (797 Views)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Depressed. by Downandunder: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
The last couple of days have been trying for me. Being unemployed & seeing your mates succeed fvcks up your mental health well enough. I'm no dullard, I've always been above average academically, I love God & I keep to myself. But does God even know I exist or He just detests me? Everyday is a struggle still yet we survive. I live from hand to mouth but I get by hoping things will get better one day. I hurt no man so I can't comprehend why me. I lack the capacity to pay my rent, sold my phone on jiji because my landlady has lost her patience. Woke up to debit alerts with a pos description despite not making any recent withdrawals or receiving any code. I didn't know how to react to the shock so I've been locked up since morning. Why me? God has put me to shame. I don't even have friends as I hardly talk. Who do I run to? Why is life so cruel? I shouldn't have been born. I feel like sleeping and never waking up. I'm scared of committing suicide but what punishment could be greater than this. I need someone to talk to before I end it all. I need a shoulder to lean on. I need kind words rn because I feel totally worthless.
Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by thorpido(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Do you have family?You sound like you are an orphan or an ostracized child.
Good family is bae.You need to get that support from them.If you are the one that has kept them at arm's length then you need to warm up to them.

You also need to be strategic about your finances.What work do you do presently to earn an income?How do you manage what you earn even if little?What skills or certificates do you have?
Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by Das1mama: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bro i was in your shoes and still in the same fucking shoe which even made me to ask God why me? Did u created me to suffer rejection by family and friends, Op as i am "Na one(1) man Mopol o" but guess what i need never pull out cos i know "Tough time don't last Tough Pple do". Mehn as i dy type right now if u know the kind challenge wey dy my front bro u go pity me, my mama die last month her dead body dy mortuary like dis and na just yesterday i still lost my grand ma, making 2 dead body and as the 1st son no be small list dy my front, Money wey i no get to spend 4 my Mama wen she dy alive na im dy want make i spend 4 her burial.. I swear to God na Tears dy flow comot from my eyes as i dy type like dis but u know wetin bros? Live your life the way nature present im self no time. All d best brother make God send helper to us, bro street no dy smile.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by scrolldown88: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
I could be your friend. I'm sorry you are going through all this. But hang in there, there's always light at the end of the tunnel.
Send me a dm let's chat

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by dawnomike(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Downandunder:
The last couple of days have been trying for me. Being unemployed & seeing your mates succeed fvcks up your mental health well enough. I'm no dullard, I've always been above average academically, I love God & I keep to myself. But does God even know I exist or He just detests me? Everyday is a struggle still yet we survive. I live from hand to mouth but I get by hoping things will get better one day. I hurt no man so I can't comprehend why me. I lack the capacity to pay my rent, sold my phone on jiji because my landlady has lost her patience. Woke up to debit alerts with a pos description despite not making any recent withdrawals or receiving any code. I didn't know how to react to the shock so I've been locked up since morning. Why me? God has put me to shame. I don't even have friends as I hardly talk. Who do I run to? Why is life so cruel? I shouldn't have been born. I feel like sleeping and never waking up. I'm scared of committing suicide but what punishment could be greater than this. I need someone to talk to before I end it all. I need a shoulder to lean on. I need kind words rn because I feel totally worthless.
better days are ahead... Hang on
Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by CUMIN: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Whatever challenge you're going through you not alone ...keep strategizing hoping and taking action.
Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by Downandunder: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Who knows of a place where I can drop my certificates as collateral for a loan? My two weeks grace expired today & I might be evicted anytime from now. I confused.
Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lord how can we bring ourselves out of these situations.

life no easy bro but sucide is not an option. Please o abeg no enter depression, na very bad thing.
just go find padi dem for area make you chill with dem small, cool your mind down. You fit dey see pple dey smile for this life but you no know wetin dem dey pass through.

bro no give up o. No be your own bad pass

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by minasu190: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
You dont have to be questioning God "why you"it will derail u,pls in every situations,always thank GOD

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by MAGG0T(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2022
shocked

baba go buy lappy use am bomb, Canada,

Na 2 odd I give u so
Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by sageb: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2022
Das1mama:
Bro i was in your shoes and still in the same fucking shoe which even made me to ask God why me? Did u created me to suffer rejection by family and friends, Op as i am "Na one(1) man Mopol o" but guess what i need never pull out cos i know "Tough time don't last Tough Pple do". Mehn as i dy type right now if u know the kind challenge wey dy my front bro u go pity me, my mama die last month her dead body dy mortuary like dis and na just yesterday i still lost my grand ma, making 2 dead body and as the 1st son no be small list dy my front, Money wey i no get to spend 4 my Mama wen she dy alive na im dy want make i spend 4 her burial.. I swear to God na Tears dy flow comot from my eyes as i dy type like dis but u know wetin bros? Live your life the way nature present im self no time. All d best brother make God send helper to us, bro street no dy smile.

It ain't easy man
But don't give up
There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by Nekky5(f): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
This is not pleasant but everybody in this world go through one challenge or the other. To some ,they pass through a challenge that money cannot solve. I encourage you to endure through this phase and see God ticking a pass for you. This is as long as you remain true to God till the end.
Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by baby124: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
May be paid employment is not your path. Try to take time to evaluate yourself to determine where you are most skilled, in a productive and non criminal way. Develop and monetize that skill. Not everyone’s path is in the office.

At this time, try to stay away from abusive people who make you sad and depressed. Try to make friends with people who are doing things with their lives. You can’t keep to yourself and make it in life. You need people for ideas.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by Truvelisback(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
I have nothing to say because i feel and relate to ur pains. It is well.

Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by Coolgent(m): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Downandunder:

There's a time when i only have 3 sets of clothes, my earning was 5k monthly, doesn't have an account number, i eat 3 square meals in my parent house, just be prayerful and keep hustling you will surely get there!
Which business arevu good at?

NB: I am doing very much okay now; i have achieved 75% of my dreams
Re: Help! I'm Depressed. by HeRulesMen: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
It is well bro. No be only you.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Choose / Wife Sells Husband House For 10 Million Naria / A Prostitute With Only 1 Customer : Tribute To Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.