Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

I'm Cursed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Cursed (352 Views)

IPOB Is Cursed Forever - Nnamdi Kanu's Former Right-hand Man / Signs You’ve Been Cursed / Watch Video:live Bees Covers Man's Hand After He Was Cursed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Cursed by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hello nairalanders, I created this account so as to get my voice heard.My main moniker is Satanist.I have several monikers and they're too numerous to be mentioned.I'll try my best to mention but a few.Here they're: Satan1st,Icausemigrane,causerofmigrane, fighttodeath, drmrsfunmi, sataniclunatic,richlunatic, ineedjustice, justice4totoz,richpharoah,imamofviolence, and several others.I also handle several female monikers: SisterFire and Candidlady, the most notable among them.I use Candidlady when I don't want to be noticed and I've used that account to dupe many guys who slide into my dm.I'm truly a satanist who was tasked with keeping people busy so as to weaken their prayer life.I clone people's moniker to tarnish their image.I troll all the time because it was an assignment given to me.Reason I was cursed is because I slept with my grandmother.I don't have a destiny and that was why I joined spiritual cultism and was tasked with this duty.I know that my kingdom.
Re: I'm Cursed by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wetin person no go read for Nairaland?
Re: I'm Cursed by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Will come here to cause some distraction but don't be distracted;stay focused.Don't ever give attention to them because all the want is attention and to distract your focus.Sometimes when you come in to search for something important you will find us fighting and you'll stay glued and at the end you end up not achieving your aim, that is our plan.We employ that means to distract your attention.Sometimes we try to look like enemies fighting just to garner attention.Ruggedboych is our member but disguised to be enemy.All this is to distract you.Our aids are bidexdo, michael77777 and several others;too numerous to be mentioned.I urge you not to read any thread created by any of these persons mentioned here.They're agents of the darkness who are tasked to distract your focus in this forum.But when you don't give them attention they will shy away. Please pray for yourself and me too.
Re: I'm Cursed by bidexdo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Will come here to cause some distraction but don't be distracted;stay focused.Don't ever give attention to them because all the want is attention and to distract your focus.Sometimes when you come in to search for something important you will find us fighting and you'll stay glued and at the end you end up not achieving your aim, that is our plan.We employ that means to distract your attention.Sometimes we try to look like enemies fighting just to garner attention.Ruggedboych is our member but disguised to be enemy.All this is to distract you.Our aids are bidexdo, michael77777 and several others;too numerous to be mentioned.I urge you not to read any thread created by any of these persons mentioned here.They're agents of the darkness who are tasked to distract your focus in this forum.But when you don't give them attention they will shy away. Please pray for yourself and me too.

Who be this,
I think you lack sence
Why include my name here

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Remembered The Guy Called Hungerbad / Dele Adeleke Condemns Violence During PDP Delegate Congress, Condoles With Famil / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.