Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu (35594 Views)

Group Raises Alarm Over Threat To Lives Of Critics And Opposition In Kwara / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by brightbright: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2022
I was blind now I can see !!!! Anything you see or heard about me na my past.

I wonder why people bullying me over Supporting Bola Tinubu, He is my Choice!
Go and support your own choice

Tinubu's with you I stand. Mr Jollof says

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGpk2fsg0K0

Mr. Jollof Fires Back at Critics and Fans over Declaring Support for Tinubu

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CevA-CZoxXa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by aylive02(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Were
No blindness is more than harboring the thoughts of voting either Tinubu or Atiku.

Don't bother quoting me. I am a yoruba and my vote is for Obi Peter.

453 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by IamWonderful: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Na madness they worry those apku munching goblins

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Enwhen(m): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Jollof that cannot win his polling unit in warri south , APC federal , PDP state, wayo jolof for Tinubu dollars

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by helinues: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2022
I hope your jollof get curry cos Nigeria wailers no dey smile

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Alexsniz(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Everybody just dey catch cruise anyhow.

Meanwhile I fix your car AC in Abuja.......
contact in signature

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by fnep2smooth(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2022
money don open your eye. nice one
poor celebrity.

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Enwhen:

Jollof that cannot win his polling unit in warri south , APC federal , PDP state, wayo jolof for Tinubu dollars
wait oo
he's from Warri?

hahahahaha if he organise polling unit in his parlor, he'll still loose.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by espn(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were
No blindness is more than harboring the thoughts of voting either Tinubu or Atiku.

No stupidity is more than forcing people to vote your choice...How will one be forced to vote a thief like Peter Obi...

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Enwhen(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
wait oo
he's from Warri?

hahahahaha if he organise polling unit in his parlor, he'll still loose.

Yes, in his LGA , in 2023 , jollof personal vote , would be counted for the PDP...Warri South , Koko ... With Diden for the Senate ticket...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by aylive02(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
espn:
No stupidity is more than forcing people to vote your choice...How will one be forced to vote a thief like Peter Obi...
. You sound more stupid than Tinubu himself. From what you read above, did you see any where I forced anyone to be OBIdient?

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
Were

Peter obi is not sellable ... Obituary is a fail project.... A bigotry fellow....
Tell him to go and fix iboland first that has no economical value ....

209 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Enwhen:

Yes, in his LGA , in 2023 , jollof personal vote , would be counted for the PDP...Warri South , Koko ... With Diden for the Senate ticket...
lol
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by FirstSon01: 9:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Obituary people and fighting anyone supporting a good candidate that's not Obituary.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Enwhen(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
lol

Yea, PDP is a company in warri south...many people don't wanna lose their job...they would never forget the 2019 experience.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Tinunu alert have cured your blindness

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by espn(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
. You sound more stupid than Tinubu himself. From what you read above, did you see any where I forced anyone to be OBIdient?
You sound very stupid like your stupid hero and thief...You people want to loot Nigeria's treasury like your governs do right? Potopoto people....

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by WibusJaga: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2022
We all know it's brown envelope that is at stake here. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Treasure17(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2022
The annoying part is when everything now go south, they start saying I regret voting in this man but we would have suffered the consequences of that sentimental decision.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by pquaver(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Treasure17:
The annoying part is when everything now go south, they start saying I regret voting in this man but we would have suffered the consequences of that sentimental decision.

Same too with any of the candidates. What applies to Tinubu applies to Obi too

152 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2022
Mr jollof is a hustler.
He has bills to pay.
He has received his dollar bribe.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2022
With the right amount of money, most people can be bought in Nigeria. The effects of Tinubu bullion van at work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by mighty2: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Dey attack you, attack them back... Give them madness for madness, as for me and my family nah Tinubu we go support come 2023.... On Tinubu's mandate we stand gidigba.... Akpu munching gorillas' god called peter pandora obituary can only rule his fellow biafools in beerfraud land, here in Nigeria the useless and cursed bastard will never smell aso rock

163 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by leokid866: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2022
aylive02:
really Obidient? is that the best you guys could come up with, you do reliaze that when people hear the word Obidient the sense of been forced against their will comes to mind?

7 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Pakute: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Obituary supporters go collect wotowoto. Let's caimpaign start and you'd see BATified array of celebrities unleash on the streets.
Delusional Obituaries.

14 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by Pakute: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2022
leokid866:
really Obidient? is that the best you guys could come up with, you do reliaze that when people hear the word Obidient the sense of been forced against their will comes to mind?
Obidient is a nice way of calling themselves zombies. Lol

11 Likes

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by JAMO84: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Psqure can support OBI Pandora, but Mr Jollof cannot support Tinubu. Ale ti ya werey se.

172 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by sotall(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2022
shocked
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by STEWpid(f): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Chai

The young man won secure hin spot.
Re: Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu by havenz(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Abeg make una no use una support take spoil another person support.

Am for PETER OBI and PETER OBI is for ME.

23 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North / FG Removes VAT From Cooking Gas. Price To Crash / Pamela Ifejoku: Ned Nwoko Jailed My Father, Okey Ifejoku, Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.