Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine (1536 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Ocholu: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
This her demad is new to me mehn.. For individuals who are in a relationship, do you have to ask your girlfriend's to be your Valentine's? She said it's done all over the world.

For me, this is the first time that I am hearing of such. I thought being in a relationship covers everything? The thing just tire me. Or maybe she's watching too much South Korean dramas.

Even though I refused her demands, our plans for Valentine are craaazyy and wild. I noticed she wasn't really happy at the moment that I did not, but wetin man pikin go do na.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
It's all on you.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by MufasaLion: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Dickson178(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
Her demad? grin
Then why can't you be stupid for her? grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lol grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Agricmoney(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Do am na make peace for reign

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Agricmoney(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
Do am na make peace for reign

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by BlaqJosh: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by donbachi(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
She dey use ur head.the babe dey find reason to take go stay her main bobo on val day.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Whois(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
If you ask her out billing will be your wahala and if you don't ask her out nagging will be your wahala. So Choose wisely
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by yuping(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
undecided different folks different problem one of my friend is saying her girlfriend refuse to go on a date on val day because is Monday,.
One also the girlfriend is not coming on Sunday, she said that, they should meet on Monday which is val, now your own problem. And I'm single with my cup of tea.
Abeg make God restart this world abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Lisabi01: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ask her out nau, abi it is US you wan ask out. Where many werey full ground
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Ocholu: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's all on you.. cheesy

"Woke up one day and it was all on me" - Drake
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Ocholu: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Dickson178:
Her demad? grin
Then why can't you be stupid for her? grin

Those days ended decades ago.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Ocholu: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Whois:
If you ask her out billing will be your wahala and if you don't ask her out nagging will be your wahala. So Choose wisely

LoL.. Billing no be issue boss.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by youngsahito(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ocholu:
This her demad is new to me mehn.. For individuals who are in a relationship, do you have to ask your girlfriend's to be your Valentine's? She said it's done all over the world.

For me, this is the first time that I am hearing of such. I thought being in a relationship covers everything? The thing just tire me. Or maybe she's watching too much South Korean dramas. Let me help u take her out then return her after val.

Even though I refused her demands, our plans for Valentine are craaazyy and wild. I noticed she wasn't really happy at the moment that I did not, but wetin man pikin go do na.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Justkatty(f): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
What she's saying in essence is that, you should propose to her�

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by posty56: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's all on you.. cheesy
omo you jobless everyday I dey see your comment for nairaland , you no get work? jamb Don start registration go pick form

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Justkatty:
Let her do the proposal if that's what she wants. Women should learn to go for what they want
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by CaptainStephen(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Me I asked my wife to be my val, she asked why and told her so I won't accept to be another ladies val.

Na cruise sha but e dey spice and things up smiley wink

Una too dey serious.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Justkatty(f): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
SmellySperm:

Let her do the proposal if that's what she wants. Women should learn to go for what they want
Why?
So she can be tagged desparado after saying "NO" to her proposal?
No way.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Justkatty:
Why?
So she can be tagged desparado after saying "NO" to her proposal?
No way.
But girls have been saying No to guys countless times and we take the L
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Justkatty(f): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
SmellySperm:

But girls have been saying No to guys countless times and we take the L
You guys are stronger emotionally �
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Ocholu: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Justkatty:

We never ready yet. But when that bridge comes, we go cross am.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Sonnobax15(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin
See wahala..
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Goldbw122(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Well do what so ever she told you to do ooo so that you won't experience something that you don't want to happen okk.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Justkatty(f): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ocholu:

We never ready yet. But when that bridge comes, we go cross am.
Ok
I wish you guys the very best
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:14am On Feb 13, 2022
posty56:
omo you jobless everyday I dey see your comment for nairaland , you no get work? jamb Don start registration go pick form
Thanks..you dont know me so keep clowning around...your words ain't gonna do nothing.. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Ocholu:

"Woke up one day and it was all on me" - Drake
Hope you are good? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:21am On Feb 13, 2022
FiremannX:
1am this jobless monster is awake.
I pity you
Oops hope you are also good?
wink
Yve been marked aiit..just thread carefully aiit...you can keep coming with different ones let me keep bookmarking them..
Enjoy.. kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Should Ask Her Out For Valentine by Ocholu: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hope you are good? cheesy

Yup! Tomorrow is Val. Any heads up?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Only, What Are Women Not Ready To Hear? / Lady Offered €700 To Join Married Couple For S*x In Lagos (pics/video) / "Cant Tell Me Nathing, This Is Pure Wickedness."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.