Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) (40440 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Reps Minority Caucus Passes Vote-of -Confidence On Ndudi Elumelu & Others / PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Elvictor: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2022
SwissMass:
What are you saying, hope you are not IPOB member? because IPOB members have submitted their brain to kanu, is there no difference between ban and regulation, did you use the dictionary you spoke about? common don't be mischievous

Very pathetic, anytime you people are in engage in intellectual conversation, you quickly unveil your IPOB trump card.

SMH, so, what did I use? Mr. Incorrigible?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Elvictor: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2022
SwissMass:
Did you even read before posting haaaaaaaaaa, who did this to you?

No wonder Wole Soyinka referred to you people as illiterate interlopers, now I understand.

[/right][right]
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Elvictor: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2022
frugal:

No need for insults.

So in summary, the PA takes care of the low level stuffs, freeing up the boss' time to handle the high level stuffs.
No much difference in a President/Vice President relationship.

By virtue, what are the low level stuffs?
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Elvictor: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2022
BH
SwissMass:
Did you even read before posting haaaaaaaaaa, who did this to you?

Please, read the screenshot slowly, or you want me to point it out, like you are still in primary school.
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by SwissMass: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2022
Elvictor:

Very pathetic, anytime you people are in engage in intellectual conversation, you quickly unveil your IPOB trump card.

SMH, so, what did I use? Mr. Incorrigible?
You are sounding ridiculous and mischievous, you are saying outright ban is the same with regulation? that is quite disgusting, you even posted a screenshot of a post that says the power of the vice president is subjective to the president but you are still arguing blindly

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Elvictor: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2022
SwissMass:
You are sounding ridiculous and mischievous, you are saying outright ban is the same with regulation? that is quite disgusting, you even posted a screenshot of a post that says the power of the vice president is subjective to the president but you are still arguing blindly

I didn't say so, sir, can you quote me anywhere I said that "outright ban and regulation" are the same?
I asked you a question, are people not still trading cryptocurrency in Nigeria?
And the second question, can Nigeria regulate cryptocurrency?

You are yet to answer any of them, and you are even trying to wade into the third argument, that you can hardly assimilate what is written on the screenshot.

Where in Nigeria constitution is written that the Vice President is subjective to president?

Below is meaning of subjective, in case.

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by princejenks(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Osinbajo will just be another jona without balls if allowed to be president. To those defending him based on his limitations,how come he was more assertive in his first term but suddenly went MIA in the last 3 years except appearing at this kind of functions and trying to make light of very serious situations facing the country when he could have used such to make bold statements that can change the tide of things? I don't even see how he would have the balls to declare his intentions with an asiwaju in the race
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Artbydris(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lol
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by chukbonda(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
seriously
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by BERNIMOORE: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
His media boys are doing a good job... But I don't see osinbajo as someone who can lead Nigeria. Maybe just as a minister. Ntin to show as a VP. Well what do I know Am just a damn nigga looking for a good life kiss

Just confess that you're a Tinubu urchins...
You know what?
Your Idol Tinubu can't memorize any recent Songs. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Golan007: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
TotoGame:

Osinbajo's presidency will be a total failure cus he's weak and without balls ...the north will fuvk him up without condom

Peter Obi would be better?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Tribalism123(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
If Osinbajo becomes the President....
He will merely be a stooge.....
Know this a vote wisely.

And remove Tinubu from ur mouth. Na ur grandpa be that.
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
2023 gimmick, these people are really not smart. osinbajo paid urchins need to do more to make their boss look 'funky and relatable"

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by lottomkyes200: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
His media boys are doing a good job... But I don't see osinbajo as someone who can lead Nigeria. Maybe just as a minister. Ntin to show as a VP. Well what do I know Am just a damn nigga looking for a good life kiss

in the history of this country and Africa his thr most Vocal outstanding VP check out the few times Buhari was away and he was acting see the difference before the cabal came for him .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Watch children of hate abuse him as if he steal one kobo from their ancestral land

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
This man resemble person wey go wicked.
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Osibajo2023: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:

but u see atiku or ur father, infact get out
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Damn!
Fake star boy
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Osibajo2023: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Elvictor:

Of course is free, dictionary is also free.

Why don't you check the meaning of regulation if Nigeria can regulate bitcoin, you lie to yourself a lot.

Does crypto currency ban stop Nigerians from trading it?
get out, hypocrite, as simple as he wasn't against it
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by chiefolododo(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:

this thing you are doing is not good
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Osibajo2023: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Penguin2:
His usual gimmick

If any young person lets this fool him or her then the person is a fool.

That’s how he used Lasisi Elenu’s catch phrase, “something just happened right now”, around 2015 to sway the young people.

Now after his fau pax in Benue, he went to Lagos and started singing “Bad man looking good in Dior”.

How does that song relate to the theme of the Bank’s Summit?

An unintelligent nonsense if you asked me.
what has ur father contributed to the growth of ur town, not to talk of a country, intact get out
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Gamezi(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Its funny to see people channel their anger on vp instead of their mumu governor

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by ello29(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:

And you saw buhari anybody can lead Nigeria so far it's in Nigeria �
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Elidrisy20: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mogajunior:
cool

Yemi Osinbajo. The only man I find worthy to lead this country but he doesn't seem to have the balls.
dash am your balls nw
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Osibajo2023: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Elvictor:

I thought he is in charge of the economy?
fool, how will in be in charge of the economy? Is the president dead or travelled
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Bishop(m): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
frugal:

What do you expect of him as a vp? Let's discuss it.
Before you answer tho, remember that the vp position anywhere is like a PA position, even in almighty America. You can only do what the president asks you to do. Either that or you resign. And we both know resigning is not a very smart thing to do, besides being highly unnecessary.

The same people don't even have a Voters card to effect the change they clamor for, just a bunch of Nagging Niggas
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by ugodson(m): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
For me VP is just being human
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
AntiBMC:
Osinbanjo is completely vseless as a VP. If he can't hold his own now, he will definitely not be able to as President. Come 2023, we don't want any figurehead, who can be easily controlled in that seat.

So u want him to show he is fearless...
Don't u know that he has to pretend he can be controlled so that they can support his candidacy?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by OluchiDelly: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mogajunior:
cool

Yemi Osinbajo. The only man I find worthy to lead this country but he doesn't seem to have the balls.

No balls yet he sacked his oga's cousin, who was a strong member of the cabal from office - i mean the Daura of DSS.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by meneski(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
cry
Make somebody pay for my rent abeg.
E pass me
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Hawkler: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
SpatialKing:
One of the the must useless Vice president Nigeria ever had after Atiku and Sambo
An invalid calling an elite useless, your migraine don't have cure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD / Bandits Shoot & Burn Father Isaac Achi In Minna, Injure His Assistant / Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.