Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) (40420 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Reps Minority Caucus Passes Vote-of -Confidence On Ndudi Elumelu & Others / PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by iHart(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
See how a beautiful thread turned a war zone
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by nhupik: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Man wey Sabi. grin grin
you're really doing a good job.
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by ezewealth(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
If him like, make he rap like Eminem. We know this drill, it not going to sell
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Yomit71(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
SwissMass:
What constitutional power does he has as vice president? you are judging him base on his limitations, even house of assembly are literarily subjective to buhari, hope you are not an IPOB member because I know the criteria for being a member is to submit your brain to kanu.
hahaha, chimooo, eewooo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by rickyrex(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
SwissMass:
What constitutional power does he has as vice president? you are judging him base on his limitations, even house of assembly are literarily subjective to buhari, hope you are not an IPOB member because I know the criteria for being a member is to submit your brain to kanu.
so who ever go against your prefer candidate is an ipob. Dem need turn you to pigeon
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by PlayYourPart: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Elvictor:

I thought he is in charge of the economy?
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Na small thing dey impress bush man. Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Next
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Pimine: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aswearugaaad

So self-proclaimed pastor sef dey sing worldly songs eh? grin
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by faithfull18(f): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mogajunior:
cool

Yemi Osinbajo. The only man I find worthy to lead this country but he doesn't seem to have the balls.
Lend him yours wink
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by dalass(f): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
TotoGame:

Osinbajo's presidency will be a total failure cus he's weak and without balls ...the north will fuvk him up without condom

The general with the iron balls that is strong willed.... Isn't he fvking naija up with and without cd
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by WoundedLamb: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ogamysamo:
why they shock na?
what is funny? what is strange?
he no be human?

human being de sing song sang by human being and other human beings are shock.
mtchew

*sung by
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Oluf3mi(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
His media boys are doing a good job... But I don't see osinbajo as someone who can lead Nigeria. Maybe just as a minister. Ntin to show as a VP. Well what do I know Am just a damn nigga looking for a good life kiss

Point out any VP who has ever been allowed to do anything meaningful under their oga...I waiting
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Zulez: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
His media boys are doing a good job... But I don't see osinbajo as someone who can lead Nigeria. Maybe just as a minister. Ntin to show as a VP. Well what do I know Am just a damn nigga looking for a good life kiss

Osinbajo no brave jor ,we need very bold presido ,person wey go decide straight with boldness, jagaban can do that in fact I wonder what he did to Ambode
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
SpatialKing:
One of the the must useless Vice president Nigeria ever had after Atiku and Sambo
who allow dis one to comment here
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by abimic(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
When my friend called and told me of this video, mehn I was stunned say baba sef know wetin boys sef dey sing for hangout. Baba for top am with baddest boy remix by skiibii...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:

I agree with you.

People won't understand sha.

The man can't preside over Nigeria o. I said that about Jonathan.

Nigeria no be by only grammar. To lead Nigeria, beyond having capacity, you must be able to elicit this unexplainable mix of fear and respect from everyone, especially the political class and elites.

For instance, Buhari no fit give you contract, make you say you wan chop the money....if you even let me, I go carry the Presidency give Mohammed Buba Marwa...but of course, power is coming down south, I think Fashola has that rare charisma, intellect and toughness, which will do Nigeria great good.

A Fashola / Marwa or Fashola / Zulum ticket will move Nigeria faster than anyone would imagine, in terms of development, security and industrialization.
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hmm. Sudden angry

BAT2023

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by dwellhigh(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ4U5bSrgYU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I used to think poorly of this man until in less than 72 hrs after the almighty Daura tried to hold the National Assembly ransom, he was fired.
That singular action plus presenting Onoghen to the Nat Assembly were the very things that changed my perspective about him.
Word had it that at the next FEC meeting everyone was well seated and orderly before he walked in, something that had never happened whenever he chaired the meeting.

It takes a lot of gut to fire Daura in the season he did it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by BadEnglish(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Elvictor:

I can't waste my time, political illiterate interlopers think everyone is like them.

Snippet below.

Seriously, you started off as someone smart but u ended up disgraceful. No single substance in all ur arguments, even the evidence u provided countered your claims. You should bury your face in shame.

Osinbajo isn't the cause of your region's misfortune/misfortunes

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by toujurs: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
How tony elumelu became this wealthy, amazes me. Him must be a very wise man

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by TrebleChamp(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mogajunior:
cool

Yemi Osinbajo. The only man I find worthy to lead this country but he doesn't seem to have the balls.
Osinbajo as Acting-President defiled Buhari's powerful Cabal to nominate and swear in Onnogen as Chief Justice of Nigeria, he also sacked the very powerful DSS DG who was a member of Buhari's power drunk Cabal. If you think he doesn't have balls, then you don't know who Prof. Yemi Osinbajo truly is...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by BabaO2: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:

What an insult.
You can never make a sense
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by murmee: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mogajunior:
cool

My dear, Osinbajo has the balls. You will be sooo surprised!
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by murmee: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
AntiBMC:
Osinbanjo is completely vseless as a VP. If he can't hold his own now, he will definitely not be able to as President. Come 2023, we don't want any figurehead, who can be easily controlled in that seat.
Figurehead? You're certainly off the radar!
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by yanabasee(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
SpatialKing:
One of the the must useless Vice president Nigeria ever had after Atiku and Sambo

Contrary to your ignorant post, he's the best Vice president ever, in the history of Nigeria...
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by murmee: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Osinbajo as Acting-President defiled Buhari's powerful Cabal to nominate and swear in Onnogen as Chief Justice of Nigeria, he also sacked the very powerful DSS DG who was a member of Buhari's power drunk Cabal. If you think he doesn't have balls, then you don't know who Prof. Yemi Osinbajo truly is...
GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by pharmagba: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tribalism123:
If Osinbajo becomes the President....
He will merely be a stooge.....
Know this a vote wisely.

And remove Tinubu from ur mouth. Na ur grandpa be that.

Osinbajo is the boldest, most sincere and the smartest of them all
He was schooled by Tinubu
He is a Prof of Law
Understudied the politics of Nigeria under Buhari
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by olaolaking: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
His media boys are doing a good job... [b]But I don't see osinbajo as someone who can lead Nigeria. [/b]Maybe just as a minister. Ntin to show as a VP. Well what do I know Am just a damn nigga looking for a good life kiss

When did he tell you he wants to lead Nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by Wakanakarue: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Osinbade grin

I love him tho but I fear he may not make a good president . He's smart, young, detribalised and current.

He would do well as a minister..
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by hotseat: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
So pastors do sing worldly songs just like the "unbelievers"?

Hmmmm!
Re: Osinbajo Sings Ruger’s 'Dior'. Elumelu, Others Stunned At Summit (Video) by morgstreme: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:

Idiots talking Rubbish!

SWERVE Abeg!

Inconsequential UNINFORMED MISCREANT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… / Buhari’s Victory Celebration: One Shot Dead, Police Officer Attacked In Lagos / Senator Yayi's House Marked For Demolition. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.