Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report (49937 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by VIKTO83(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
The strategic location of Ukraine and other little countries around her makes it difficult for America and her allies to respond to Russia power for power. They understand the height of civilian casualty imminent and so would not want to go into such battle knowing that the grasses will be at d receiving end when the elephants are fighting.
Russia knows how much America won't like to respond to them owing to d effects which ordinarily Russia in their usual manner do not care.
So don't see this as weakness on d side of the West.
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Kaiser20: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Charly68:
Can a politically inclined person throw me more light on the cause of this brouhaha please.. why is Putin terrorizing Ukraine ? What is he fighting for ?
let me make it simple for you.
Putin is fighting for the same cause Biden and NATO are fighting for, (POWER) some African Pipo like you will not understand .
Russia don't want her enemies around their territories, the same way USA will not tolerate any enemies around her territories.
The victim Ukraine has to suffer, it's normal when 2 elephants fight

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by silverlinen(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Techguy96:

Hope u know it was USSR that invaded Afghanistan first.
Yarn am make him understand
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by engrchykae(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Wawelexy:

I believe those who lived before the WWI & WWII also said the same thing... But then, it happened, don't be so sure of urself....
Then the trenches saved soldiers
Now even the iron domes are not sure of saving people.
We all know that ww3 will reset us back to stone age.
Don't try, you are not ready
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Krismas(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
okeysoninv:
funny dude why is Russia crying murder over Poland defense system. Lol nuclear bomber to safe guards which troops. Is there no other form weapon defense. Let's assumes us send nuclear bomber to Ukraine what will Putin say. Listen, don't approach Russia with sisi mind , if not they will minced you aggressive. The language those mafians understand is brutal force..they will keep quiet. Well is Western nations that empowered Russia to their limelight.
grin First of, I want u to settle with it that western countries cannot defeat Russia. If they cud, they wud have attempted it long ago. Secondly, u don’t know the diff btw offensive and defensive weapons. Every nation has an air defense system, which is not a threat to neighboring countries. That’s different from placing offensive weapons within striking distance of Russia. Its not the same thing. Third, nuclear weapons is for deterrence, u can threaten it without actually deploying it. For instance, America is selling to Australia submarines that can carry nuclear weapons. Whether it will finally carry? Its mind game. They not selling nuclear to d Aussies But vessel that can carry it. Try and understand the politics.

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by JuanDeDios: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

What difference would it make by then from the current starvation we are facing
El oh el. Trust me, that will be worse. Far worse.
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Kaiser20: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
engrchykae:
Then the trenches saved soldiers
Now even the iron domes are not sure of saving people.
We all know that ww3 will reset us back to stone age.
Don't try, you are not ready
But Nigerians are glamouring for WW3 in other to reset the world back to 1600-1700 because they have suffered enough from slavery- post slavery trauma and colonial masters and indigenous Leaders.
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Krismas(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

So the woman will go and Bleep putin and tell them the defensive loop holes and secrets of United States.

If the prophecy comes through, come and break my balls. I live at 32 Osungbade close, Magodo phase 1, Lagos. Ask me from the security at the first gate. They call me nothing but flat tire
grin My comment was for those who believe in veracity of prophecies. It says wen a woman becomes president of America, American will be destroyed. Its about d time not about the woman
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Holy Bible, which is the Undiluted Word of God is being unraveled before us.

Wars and Rumors of wars, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, dry lands flooded, fertile lands turned to desert, Pestilences, famines and so much more, rattling and ravaging the world in unprecedented Frequencies, just as the Holy Bible says.

JESUS is Coming...
I Repeat, JESUS is Coming....
Time is tooooooo Short..

There is Only one way to be Saved from the Calamities that will hit this Earth.
Surrendering to the Lordship of JESUS Christ is the only way to be Saved.

"I will remind you come WEDNESDAY 16 FEBRUARY 2022 if no war broke out between Russia and Ukraine as claimed by you in this post to prove how gullible you are". - Village People Spokesperson
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Automolite: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You don't like russians because they oppress sovereign nations? I challenge you to go and start reading the history of USA. I almost guarantee you that you will start liking the russians, as do I. Because like you, I used to be brainwashed into thinking the russians are the bad guys.

The USA did much, much worse than Russia is currently doing. The western media's tries to cover all of it and I'll tell you they actually succeeded. But then, if you go deep, you will definitely see books or even articles that explain their brutal history.

Anyway, since you claim russia doesn't respect other countries sovereignty. Let me give you a few examples of when USA attempted and did far worse of what Russia is currently doing with Ukraine. USA even killed their own citizens to make it seem like it is other "sovereign" countries that did it, to justify invasion.

in 1898, for instance, the US exploded USS Maine in Havana killing 266 American mariners to blame and declaring war on Spain.

Please I advice you to Google operation north woods. Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against American citizens that originated within
the US Department of Defense of the United States government in 1962.
The proposals called for the CIA operatives to both stage and actually commit acts of terrorism against American military and civilian targets , blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. Ukraine...sound familiar??

Now you see that Cuba that I mentioned? That country Don see hell fire for USA hand. I'm willing to write about the suffering that was meted upon them by USA, but I'll leave that for another day. Let me talk about NATO, USA, RUSSIA & UKRAINE.

So many of you nairalanders actually think Russia is the aggressor and the cause of the current tension. Well that is false! NATO and the USA are both the problem. Here do you know why? Well, the West been led by the USA had been expanding its DS Military infrastructure footprint throughout Europe; deploying NATO nuclear missiles, U.S. missile defense systems and special forces along Russia’s doorstep.
Putin hasn’t been toppling governments in Eastern Europe, installing proxies, or deploying Russian missiles and Soviet defense systems. As you nairalanders make it seem. It’s been the West, moving East. Since the end of the Cold War, the West has been systematically cutting Russia off from the rest of the world, using NATO.

What’s happening in Ukraine today is the same thing that happened in 1962 during the Cuban Missile Crisis. please go and read about the Cuban missile crisis if you can. America put nuclear missiles in Italy and Turkey. The Soviet Union ‘RESPONDED’ by putting missiles in the Caribbean (via submarines) and Cuba.
America learned about the Soviet missiles in the Caribbean and Cuba and freaked out bc of the extremely close proximity of the Soviets’ military infrastructure. With Soviet missiles that close, America would not have sufficient time to analyze, evaluate and respond to a potential threat. America went nuts, demanded the Soviets immediately remove the missiles.
The Soviets had made the same complaints and demands about America’s nuclear missiles in Italy and Turkey. The United States said those missiles were defensive. After the Soviets responded in kind putting the same in the Caribbean and Cuba, America said the missiles were an aggressive threat.
The Cuban Missile Crisis had begun. The Soviets were not the aggressors, they were the respondent.
The United States wasn’t having it and began plans to invade Cuba, put 100,000 plus troops on Florida beaches, set up an illegal Naval blockade in the Caribbean blocking all ships from reaching Cuba and the United States, flew Spy Planes over Cuba (which got shot down, killing Air Force Pilot Rudolph Anderson). The U.S. also attacked Soviet submarines which were lawfully patrolling in international water and hadn’t fired on anyone.
Pretty hypocritical, right?
The Soviets were simply responding in kind, and refused to back down. In the end, in order to avoid nuclear war, America agreed to remove its nuclear missiles from Italy and Turkey, and thereafter the Soviets agreed to remove its missiles from Cuba, restoring the status quo and balance of power to the position the parties were in before America dramatically expanded its military footprint.
Today, we see the EXACT SAME scenario happening. The West has been building up its NATO footprint, putting NATO weapons, nuclear missiles, missile defense systems and special forces in former Soviet states.
Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan we’re a step too far for Putin inasmuch as this is literally on the doorstep of Russia.
Putin has amassed his extraordinary military machinery and has told the world that NATO missiles are NOT going into Ukraine. Putin has also demanded the West remove its missiles from the former Soviet states surrounding Russia.
Sound familiar!
Putin will win this battle, NATO and the rest of the world will agree to restore the status quo and remove NATO missiles. If the Biden / NATO missiles currently on their way actually enter Ukraine, you will see Putin respond with the use of his vast military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwWW3sbk4EU

Lalasticlacla, Mynd44 move to fp for people to be enlightened
Glad to see someone who can see beyond the propaganda of western media.
Kudos on the analysis boss.
Western media and bloggers are 5&6..
How the Red Indians were relegated to Reversations in their own native land still baffles me to this day.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Krismas(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
okeysoninv:
Argentina doesn't own Falkland. What make Argentina the owners of Falkland?
grin Am sure u can calculate how far from Falklands London is? How on earth did Britain come to own Falklands?
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by dangermouse(m): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Baawaa:
At the end nothing will happen

U can't be too sure.

Its about to go down.
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by okeysoninv: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin Am sure u can calculate how far from Falklands London is? How on earth did Britain come to own Falklands?
last I checked Falkland is an island..or is there any land border with Argentina
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by pansophist(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad One yeye visa agent/school principal still dey look for pipu he go carry go Ukraine school here sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Naija na cruise. On autopilot
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by engrchykae(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kaiser20:

But Nigerians are glamouring for WW3 in other to reset the world back to 1600-1700 because they have suffered enough from slavery- post slavery trauma and colonial masters and indigenous Leaders.
Check up bombs called foab and Moab and you will realize that we ain't ready.
I am sure that after ww3, we will go back 5000years.
The only way we can fight each other right now is bio weapons such as COVID-19 and it's variants but any military confrontation right now will end in MAD(Mutual Assured Destruction)
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Svoboda(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Historically, the US has been known to stoke wars, tensions, and instability situations globally. A peep into the US war history will make you loathe it for its global hegemonic agenda. The question that has to be asked is, has the US really been outrightly victorious in any of the wars it has participated in within the last century and now? The answer is a responding no! Apart from its efficient propaganda machine, which includes Hollywood,and the re writing of historical events to suit it interests. the US is more about noise and poking its nose in the affairs of other countries and running with its tails between its legs.
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by LOVEGINO(m): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Baawaa:
At the end nothing will happen
lol aswear down
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by seunny4lif(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Techguy96:

Hope u know it was USSR that invaded Afghanistan first.
Read about Afghan before typing
The Afghan government invited USSR just like Syria government invite Russia
It was even part of the documents CIA released
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Krismas(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
okeysoninv:
last I checked Falkland is an island..or is there any land border with Argentina
grin By ur claim, a place like Madagascar should not be Africa. grin If Argentina does not own Falklands, then Britain does not own Rockall grin

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
shezy14:
did you confirmed what he wrote his wrong before calling it shyt? Western media Don wipe ur brain �
Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by DaveHarry(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
And there will be no invasion. US n UK just enjoy spreading fear.
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by olugabbie(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin First of, I want u to settle with it that western countries cannot defeat Russia. If they cud, they wud have attempted it long ago. Secondly, u don’t know the diff btw offensive and defensive weapons. Every nation has an air defense system, which is not a threat to neighboring countries. That’s different from placing offensive weapons within striking distance of Russia. Its not the same thing. Third, nuclear weapons is for deterrence, u can threaten it without actually deploying it. For instance, America is selling to Australia submarines that can carry nuclear weapons. Whether it will finally carry? Its mind game. They not selling nuclear to d Aussies But vessel that can carry it. Try and understand the politics.

The AUKUS agreement has nothing to do with Nuclear Powered Ballistic Missile Submarine. US & UK agreed to build Nuclear Powered Attack Submarine for Australia not Nuclear Powered Ballistic Missile Submarine. Nuclear Powered Attack Submarine like the Virginia Class or the Yasen M class are equipped with cruise missiles like the US Tomahawk or the Russian Kalibr. While Nuclear Powered Ballistics Missile Submarine like the Colombia Class and Borei Class Submarines are equipped with Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles. Nuclear Powered means instead of the Submarine running on diesel or electric. The submarine runs on nuclear reactor. Kindly reconfirm.

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by seunny4lif(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Peppysco:

It is not exaggerated, listen to his last public statement and how he shamed the French president publicly. Putin publicly dared the whole of NATO by telling them there's never going to be a winner in the war he's bringing to them. That sounds like a man who's not going to win and lose.
To make you understand, imagine Mourinho's Chelsea playing against Gurdiola's Barca few years ago, injuries go too plenty, na wetin Putin dey take threaten them and the all understand
WFT
Where did you get this from?
Go and watch it not from CNN or BBC
“Do you want France to go to war with Russia?” Mr. Putin said in answering a French reporter’s question, claiming that a NATO-allied Ukraine would seek to retake Crimea, the Ukrainian peninsula that Russia annexed in 2014. “That’s what will happen!”.
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Charly68: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kaiser20:
let me make it simple for you.
Putin is fighting for the same cause Biden and NATO are fighting for, (POWER) some African Pipo like you will not understand .
Russia don't want her enemies around their territories, the same way USA will not tolerate any enemies around her territories.
The victim Ukraine has to suffer, it's normal when 2 elephants fight
Thank you
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by okeysoninv: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin By ur claim, a place like Madagascar should not be Africa. grin If Argentina does not own Falklands, then Britain does not own Rockall grin
Britain was ist to land in Falkland . Same way my community was the ist to land in my locality same as others
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Krismas(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
olugabbie:

The AUKUS agreement has nothing to do with Nuclear Powered Ballistic Missile Submarine. US & UK agreed to build Nuclear Powered Attack Submarine for Australia not Nuclear Powered Ballistic Missile Submarine. Nuclear Powered Attack Submarine like the Virginia Class or the Yasen M class are equipped with cruise missiles like the US Tomahawk or the Russian Kalibr. While Nuclear Powered Ballistics Missile Submarine like the Colombia Class and Borei Class Submarines are equipped with Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles. Nuclear Powered means instead of the Submarine running on diesel or electric. The submarine runs on nuclear reactor. Kindly reconfirm.
grin In the end both mean the same thing. Wot u have to check is China’s opposition to d deal. Cos it directly targets China
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Redbishop(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Putin is the aggressor here, just stop it please America and its allies are not begging Ukraine to join NATO, Ukraine wants to join so as to protect its sovereignty and prevent another crimes and believe me Putin is not foolish enough to nuke Europe and expect nothing to happen

Hmmm...
So exactly does defending your territory becomes agression? If Russia opens a military base in Cuba or Mexico do you think the United states would agree?
If your answer is no then why does America wants NATO base in Ukraine..
Putin told French president(macron) and the whole of Europe that they would be drawn into a conflict that is not theirs( Referring to America?
Have you asked yourself why Ukraine has remained silent in the midst of this provocation?
Think about it and stop letting western propaganda sway ur logic..
Peace

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Krismas(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
okeysoninv:
Britain was ist to land in Falkland . Same way my community was the ist to land in my locality same as others
grin Complete lie. It was yesterday here ships, started sailing deep into the oceans. How cud Britain have gotten to Falklands ahead of Argentina?
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by baralatie(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin A country must officially apply first, b4 u can even be considered for NATO membership. Ukraine applied. So wot are u saying?
Ukraine applied?
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Thelife: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hannover:
Study in Ukraine free. Contact me for more details

How
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by okeysoninv: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin Complete lie. It was yesterday here ships, started sailing deep into the oceans. How cud Britain have gotten to Falklands ahead of Argentina?
lol how old are you..ships has been sailing since days Abraham . Be like your toddler.read about history of Falkland
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by tit(f): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Joe Biden will invade Ukraine and then it is Russia that invaded

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hamas Sends A Barrage Of Rockets To Israel / Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.