Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report (49888 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by benebaby77: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Wawelexy:

Even the us military would dare not say this thing u just typed.... Tell me why biden is tryna withdraw all his citizens in Ukraine? Seems u don't understand what we saying here, MASSIVE destruction ahead, as in, not as if we re debating on who would win but both parties would be hit badly if not the world at large...

You shouldn't have bothered yourself to reply him. Some of them only read nairaland.com and nothing else. Hence, it would be wasting of time responding to him.

Back to the topic, all I see is World War III and it would be the greatest given its massive impacts it would have on people's life and economic activities generally.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Sterope(f): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
If Russia was America, This Ukraine would be a shadow of itself.
silverlinen:
This putin no go allow Ukraine rest
Na to dey bully the innocent small country nai dey sabi.
But since it's european problem and also a show of power strategy,then they should sort it out themselves

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Oddfinder: 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kokaine:

The consequences will reverberate with the same tone and tenor in many other countries.

Ukraine supplies Europe 40% of their gas
Ukraine supplies 100% of grains in Saudi
There are countries in support of Russia and those in support of Ukraine, both allies will have severe economic issues with the war.

What I don't know yet is the effect it will have on Nigeria
Niaja oil go sell welllll..Russia n Ukraine will stop production because of the war..

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by pakirisuitesphc(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Don't mind the useless war monger CIA. Nothing will happen on Wednesday.

seunny4lif:

Gbam
They said Russia will attack in Nov then Dec then Jan now Feb
Useless people
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by seunny4lif(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
pakirisuitesphc:
America and NATO are the problem here, if they admit Ukraine to NATO, US will surely put their missiles next to Russia on Ukraine land, Can America allow Russia to put missiles near their border? Russia simply want that promise of not admitting Ukraine into NATO. But nothing will still happen because the huge cost of war will be devastating for Russia both in human and economic cost, though Ukraine will pay higher cost too.
Russia will never attack Ukraine, if Ukraine don't join NATO or attack Russian speakers in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by jrusky(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Let Putin try it first and let's see if he and his millitary will survive it.

I hate bulliers with passion. How dare him to say a country on its own has no right to join NATO, how dare him? Ukraine is no longer in USSR but a country of its own with his own leader and identity.

Let him try it first. Sadam tried it with Kuwait where is him today?

In any war both side will count casualties and if he think all his useless hypersonic, Panasonic, Phillipsonic, LGsonic, wingersonic, bicyclesonic craps will only destroy Ukrain and wont have effect on Russia he is a big joker.

I used to love him alot before but when he lost his bearing and got drunk by power clamping down on everyone on his path I moved away from him.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by chukwuibuipob: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
sad One yeye visa agent/school principal still dey look for pipu he go carry go Ukraine school here sad

6 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Wawelexy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
benebaby77:

You shouldn't have bothered yourself to reply him. Some of them only read nairaland.com and nothing else. Hence, it would be wasting of time responding to him.

Back to the topic, all I see is World War III and it would be the greatest given its massive impacts it would have on people's life and economic activities generally.

Exactly.....

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by tctrills: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You don't like russians because they oppress sovereign nations? I challenge you to go and start reading the history of USA. I almost guarantee you that you will start liking the russians, as did I. Because I used to be like you before.

The USA did much, much worse than Russia is cu887rrently doing. The western media's tried to cover all of it and I'll tell you they actually succeeded. But then, if you go deep, you will definitely see books or even articles that explain their brutal history.

Anyway, since you claim russia doesn't respect other countries sovereignty. Let me give you a few examples of when USA attempted what Russia is currently doing with Ukraine. USA even kill their own citizens to make it seem like it is other "sovereign" countries that did it, to justify invasion.

in 1898, for instance, the US exploded USS Maine in Havana killing 266 American mariners to blame and declaring war on Spain.

Please I advice you to Google operation north woods. Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against American citizens that originated within
the US Department of Defense of the United States government in 1962.
The proposals called for the CIA operatives to both stage and actually commit acts of terrorism against American military and civilian targets , blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. Ukraine...sound familiar??

Now you see that Cuba that I mentioned? That country Don see hell fire for USA hand. I'm willing to write about the suffering that was meted upon them by USA, but I'll leave that for another day. Let me talk about NATO, USA, RUSSIA & UKRAINE.

So many of you nairalanders actually think Russia is the aggressor and the cause of the current tension. Well that is false! NATO and the USA are both the problem. Here do you know why? Well, the West been led by the USA had been expanding its DS Military infrastructure footprint throughout Europe; deploying NATO nuclear missiles, U.S. missile defense systems and special forces along Russia’s doorstep.
Putin hasn’t been toppling governments in Eastern Europe, installing proxies, or deploying Russian missiles and Soviet defense systems. As you nairalanders make it seem. It’s been the West, moving East. Since the end of the Cold War, the West has been systematically cutting Russia off from the rest of the world, using NATO.

What’s happening in Ukraine today is the same thing that happened in 1962 during the Cuban Missile Crisis. please go and read about the Cuban missile crisis if you can. America put nuclear missiles in Italy and Turkey. The Soviet Union ‘RESPONDED’ by putting missiles in the Caribbean (via submarines) and Cuba.
America learned about the Soviet missiles in the Caribbean and Cuba and freaked out bc of the extremely close proximity of the Soviets’ military infrastructure. With Soviet missiles that close, America would not have sufficient time to analyze, evaluate and respond to a potential threat. America went nuts, demanded the Soviets immediately remove the missiles.
The Soviets had made the same complaints and demands about America’s nuclear missiles in Italy and Turkey. The United States said those missiles were defensive. After the Soviets responded in kind putting the same in the Caribbean and Cuba, America said the missiles were an aggressive threat.
The Cuban Missile Crisis had begun. The Soviets were not the aggressors, they were the respondent.
The United States wasn’t having it and began plans to invade Cuba, put 100,000 plus troops on Florida beaches, set up an illegal Naval blockade in the Caribbean blocking all ships from reaching Cuba and the United States, flew Spy Planes over Cuba (which got shot down, killing Air Force Pilot Rudolph Anderson). The U.S. also attacked Soviet submarines which were lawfully patrolling in international water and hadn’t fired on anyone.
Pretty hypocritical, right?
The Soviets were simply responding in kind, and refused to back down. In the end, in order to avoid nuclear war, America agreed to remove its nuclear missiles from Italy and Turkey, and thereafter the Soviets agreed to remove its missiles from Cuba, restoring the status quo and balance of power to the position the parties were in before America dramatically expanded its military footprint.
Today, we see the EXACT SAME scenario happening. The West has been building up its NATO footprint, putting NATO weapons, nuclear missiles, missile defense systems and special forces in former Soviet states.
Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan we’re a step too far for Putin inasmuch as this is literally on the doorstep of Russia.
Putin has amassed his extraordinary military machinery and has told the world that NATO missiles are NOT going into Ukraine. Putin has also demanded the West remove its missiles from the former Soviet states surrounding Russia.
Sound familiar!
Putin will win this battle, NATO and the rest of the world will agree to restore the status quo and remove NATO missiles. If the Biden / NATO missiles currently on their way actually enter Ukraine, you will see Putin respond with the use of his vast military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwWW3sbk4EU

Lalasticlacla, Mynd44 move to fp for people to be enlightened
Nice piece but you are wrong. Ukraine has not been accepted as a NATO country.
NATO has not even said they would accept Ukraine so why the aggression?

5 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by jyz200(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
seunny4lif:
USA intelligent reports grin grin
Russia have said she will not invade unless Ukraine join NATO or Ukraine attack Russian speakers in the east Ukraine.
USA want this war to sell her own weapons
Same reports that told us:
1. Talibans can’t take out Kabul
2. Saddam has WMD
3. Vietnam can’t fall to communist
4. Syria president will fall within a week in Aug 2015
5. Said Russia have no capacity to help Syria in same Aug 2015, only for Russia to deploy troops in sept 2015
6. Failed in Cuba many times
7. Failed in Venezuela

Please why did Russia said Ukraine shouldn’t join nato

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by seunny4lif(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
jyz200:

Please why did Russia said Ukraine shouldn’t join nato
Becos that will place USA missiles few KM away from Russia city like St.P and Moscow
Same USA can't allow Russia military missiles in Cuba or Mexico.
Even France, Hungary and Germany don't want Ukraine in NATO

8 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by mach7(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kudos, this is a concise summation of events. Unfortunately, many on Nairaland and even the world are ignorant of these things. Even when such facts are presented to them, they choose to remain in denial. No matter how far a lie goes, the truth will always catchup to it
MangekyoAlt:

You don't like russians because they oppress sovereign nations? I challenge you to go and start reading the history of USA. I almost guarantee you that you will start liking the russians, as did I. Because I used to be like you before.

The USA did much, much worse than Russia is currently doing. The western media's tried to cover all of it and I'll tell you they actually succeeded. But then, if you go deep, you will definitely see books or even articles that explain their brutal history.

Anyway, since you claim russia doesn't respect other countries sovereignty. Let me give you a few examples of when USA attempted what Russia is currently doing with Ukraine. USA even kill their own citizens to make it seem like it is other "sovereign" countries that did it, to justify invasion.

in 1898, for instance, the US exploded USS Maine in Havana killing 266 American mariners to blame and declaring war on Spain.

Please I advice you to Google operation north woods. Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against American citizens that originated within
the US Department of Defense of the United States government in 1962.
The proposals called for the CIA operatives to both stage and actually commit acts of terrorism against American military and civilian targets , blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. Ukraine...sound familiar??

Now you see that Cuba that I mentioned? That country Don see hell fire for USA hand. I'm willing to write about the suffering that was meted upon them by USA, but I'll leave that for another day. Let me talk about NATO, USA, RUSSIA & UKRAINE.

So many of you nairalanders actually think Russia is the aggressor and the cause of the current tension. Well that is false! NATO and the USA are both the problem. Here do you know why? Well, the West been led by the USA had been expanding its DS Military infrastructure footprint throughout Europe; deploying NATO nuclear missiles, U.S. missile defense systems and special forces along Russia’s doorstep.
Putin hasn’t been toppling governments in Eastern Europe, installing proxies, or deploying Russian missiles and Soviet defense systems. As you nairalanders make it seem. It’s been the West, moving East. Since the end of the Cold War, the West has been systematically cutting Russia off from the rest of the world, using NATO.

What’s happening in Ukraine today is the same thing that happened in 1962 during the Cuban Missile Crisis. please go and read about the Cuban missile crisis if you can. America put nuclear missiles in Italy and Turkey. The Soviet Union ‘RESPONDED’ by putting missiles in the Caribbean (via submarines) and Cuba.
America learned about the Soviet missiles in the Caribbean and Cuba and freaked out bc of the extremely close proximity of the Soviets’ military infrastructure. With Soviet missiles that close, America would not have sufficient time to analyze, evaluate and respond to a potential threat. America went nuts, demanded the Soviets immediately remove the missiles.
The Soviets had made the same complaints and demands about America’s nuclear missiles in Italy and Turkey. The United States said those missiles were defensive. After the Soviets responded in kind putting the same in the Caribbean and Cuba, America said the missiles were an aggressive threat.
The Cuban Missile Crisis had begun. The Soviets were not the aggressors, they were the respondent.
The United States wasn’t having it and began plans to invade Cuba, put 100,000 plus troops on Florida beaches, set up an illegal Naval blockade in the Caribbean blocking all ships from reaching Cuba and the United States, flew Spy Planes over Cuba (which got shot down, killing Air Force Pilot Rudolph Anderson). The U.S. also attacked Soviet submarines which were lawfully patrolling in international water and hadn’t fired on anyone.
Pretty hypocritical, right?
The Soviets were simply responding in kind, and refused to back down. In the end, in order to avoid nuclear war, America agreed to remove its nuclear missiles from Italy and Turkey, and thereafter the Soviets agreed to remove its missiles from Cuba, restoring the status quo and balance of power to the position the parties were in before America dramatically expanded its military footprint.
Today, we see the EXACT SAME scenario happening. The West has been building up its NATO footprint, putting NATO weapons, nuclear missiles, missile defense systems and special forces in former Soviet states.
Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan we’re a step too far for Putin inasmuch as this is literally on the doorstep of Russia.
Putin has amassed his extraordinary military machinery and has told the world that NATO missiles are NOT going into Ukraine. Putin has also demanded the West remove its missiles from the former Soviet states surrounding Russia.
Sound familiar!
Putin will win this battle, NATO and the rest of the world will agree to restore the status quo and remove NATO missiles. If the Biden / NATO missiles currently on their way actually enter Ukraine, you will see Putin respond with the use of his vast military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwWW3sbk4EU

Lalasticlacla, Mynd44 move to fp for people to be enlightened

7 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Sterope(f): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
And Saddam Hussein built weapon of mass destruction grin grin grin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by suffering: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
…and this is why I stopped watching foreign news for more than one hour. Before Wednesday Russia will change its mind from “peace talks” or COVID-19 will mutate further to prevent the looming showdown.

The media pumps fear into one’s mind, hence Caucasians are a bag of nerves despite every one of them possessing ammunition to serve their future generations. When this news dies down they’ll find another thing to report on so people will claim the end of the world is nigh.

Turn off the TV or watch movies, music videos and sports. I prefer the Big Brother franchise.
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by pafo(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
silverlinen:
This putin no go allow Ukraine rest
Na to dey bully the innocent small country nai dey sabi.
But since it's european problem and also a show of power strategy,then they should sort it out themselves

You have no idea what you are talking about. Putin is telling USA and all of Europe not to admit Ukraine into NATO or he will bomb them before they can even open their eyes.

Putin is everything but a bully.

6 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Wawelexy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
engrchykae:
Russia will go down if Putin misbehave.
The nwo will just deal with Putin and his cold cave

See talk o... U think Russian is Arab nation? Ordinary afghan set, us is reacting diplomatically....
Let's even assume it's the G. Bush US, I would have said u re 20l% right... But u see this present us is not as rigid as the US we all know...
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Ekpekus(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
doggedfighter:
Righteousness2 creating topics with one

moniker and masturbating with another moniker on end time trash talk.

Isn't that deceitful ?
Exactly... Preaching the gospel of fear. .
That is not how Jesus or Apostle Paul preached.
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by damilton(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10503627/amp/Foreign-Office-tells-Britons-Ukraine-commercial-means-available.html
With all these noise from russia. Them no born Russia well make him try that with Nigeria. If bubu vex, he go send our super tucano jet, we go finish them. cheesy grin[left][/left]

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by seunny4lif(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
tctrills:

Nice piece but you are wrong. Ukraine has not been accepted as a NATO country.
NATO has not even said they would accept Ukraine so why the aggression?
Why is USA aggression on Cuba?
Russia troops are inside Russia like 100KM from Ukraine border.
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by baralatie(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Racoon:
US and Russia are twin sides of an evil coin.
grin

Is that so?
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Ddokie: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

For you to type this nonsense, your skull must be empty grin after America and great Britain had stolen all your natural resources in the name of democracy, you still have the audacity to type this fallacy in their defence?
If as you claim, America can deal with Russia, why haven't they dispatched their disabled troops to Ukraine to actually "Deal" with them there?
If this was another country that was threatening another country that share border with them. I can guarantee you that USA would've threatened them with military responds already. But since it is Russia, they're not even willing to rescue their own citizens in ukraine once Russian hardwares start rolling in? cool

Vickyvice never know how far. You think russia is just one country in the pack? Biden telling U.S citizens in ukraine that there wouldn't be any evacuation is enough to tell you that russia are not a country you want to mess with.

I juse hop NATO would give themselves sense and leave Ukraine ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by frog12: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
i dey wait for feb 16. who be the spy
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
seunny4lif:
USA intelligent reports grin grin
Russia have said she will not invade unless Ukraine join NATO or Ukraine attack Russian speakers in the east Ukraine.
USA want this war to sell her own weapons
Same reports that told us:
1. Talibans can’t take out Kabul
2. Saddam has WMD
3. Vietnam can’t fall to communist
4. Syria president will fall within a week in Aug 2015
5. Said Russia have no capacity to help Syria in same Aug 2015, only for Russia to deploy troops in sept 2015
6. Failed in Cuba many times
7. Failed in Venezuela

DSS is much reliable than CIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Wawelexy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
tctrills:

America has been firing missiles and the world isn't in chaos.

Lol... There re different types of missiles, some re for running test, some re for issuing warning, some re for defence... Am not sure anyone would want to witness the real deal...

Google is ur friend, educate urself...
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by baralatie(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
damilton:

With all these noise from russia. Them no born Russia well make him try that with Nigeria. If bubu vex, he go send our super tucano jet, we go finish them. cheesy grin[left][/left]
Too much
Buhari will only make one phone call.kpere!
The rest na academic exercise
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by greggng: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
I listened to puttin and I Believed him more than the war rumours USA and nato a spreading. Putin said they are nuclear powers and the understand that other countries have such capabilities.. that they won't risk eu security..cos they can't exist in isolation. This comment alone convinced me

8 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by brightalo1010: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Holy Bible, which is the Undiluted Word of God is being unraveled before us.

Wars and Rumors of wars, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, dry lands flooded, fertile lands turned to desert, Pestilences, famines and so much more, rattling and ravaging the world in unprecedented Frequencies, just as the Holy Bible says.

JESUS is Coming...
I Repeat, JESUS is Coming....
Time is tooooooo Short..

There is Only one way to be Saved from the Calamities that will hit this Earth.
Surrendering to the Lordship of JESUS Christ is the only way to be Saved.

In 2020 you shouted the world is ending because Biden is going to be USA president, you made lots of noises because of coronavirus how world is going to end, 5G noise was made by the same people as you, today because of Russia Jesus is coming.

First world War people like you shouted Jesus is coming 2nd world wirld same thing is like you people are waiting for something to happen in order to use it to make noise about Jesus coming.

I thought Bible said no one knows when he will come but pastors are everywhere predicting Jesus's coming I remembered that of the year 2000. You people are jokes that doesn't even respect Bible.

The same pastors shouting Jesus is coming on Sunday will collect tithe, offering seeds e.t.c on Monday they will invest it on school and other money yielding investments so they're investing for coming of Jesus or what? Smh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Blackman7: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
WW3 loading
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by engrchykae(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Wawelexy:

See talk o... U think Russian is Arab nation? Ordinary afghan set, us is reacting diplomatically....
Let's even assume it's the G. Bush US, I would have said u re 20l% right... But u see this present us is not as rigid as the US we all know...
the men of the nwo will just PUT PUTIN IN HIS PLACE.
the same fate that befell Napoleon Bonaparte, Hitler will befall him.
This world is bigger than you think o.
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
See why I love trump......

If na trump, all these wouldn't be happening..

Kiss the real truth

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Wawelexy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
tctrills:

How do you mean?
The us has been in more wars than Russia in the last 20 years.

Petty petty wars u mean to say, tell me about one major war the us has fought since last 20years... ***MAJOR***

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin's Black Belt Revoked By International Taekwondo Organization / Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix / Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.