Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report (49883 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Lovenorth: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
I love Putin, he is one of the few people that speak the language America understands

4 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Krismas(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Vickyvice:
what. Tryna say is them born Russia well they should fire just one bullet, and see d end or russia. China and that midget Kim Jon un of north Korea go pee in pant. Comparing Russia to u.s is same as Tyson fury and a.j
They are no and will never be mates
cool Shut up
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Ishitinyourlife: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10503627/amp/Foreign-Office-tells-Britons-Ukraine-commercial-means-available.html
You dumbass unintelligent fake news spreading fools should stop saying shit you don't know, you go online and just copy and paste jargons like say u no get anything for head.
He has not decided anything, even US intelligence has cannot claim they know he's decision as of now so stop stoking war rumours

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by lampi: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
This madness will finally be a reality
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Codeye(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You don't like russians because they oppress sovereign nations? I challenge you to go and start reading the history of USA. I almost guarantee you that you will start liking the russians, as did I. Because I used to be like you before.

The USA did much, much worse than Russia is currently doing. The western media's tried to cover all of it and I'll tell you they actually succeeded. But then, if you go deep, you will definitely see books or even articles that explain their brutal history.

Anyway, since you claim russia doesn't respect other countries sovereignty. Let me give you a few examples of when USA attempted what Russia is currently doing with Ukraine. USA even kill their own citizens to make it seem like it is other "sovereign" countries that did it, to justify invasion.

in 1898, for instance, the US exploded USS Maine in Havana killing 266 American mariners to blame and declaring war on Spain.

Please I advice you to Google operation north woods. Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against American citizens that originated within
the US Department of Defense of the United States government in 1962.
The proposals called for the CIA operatives to both stage and actually commit acts of terrorism against American military and civilian targets , blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. Ukraine...sound familiar??

Now you see that Cuba that I mentioned? That country Don see hell fire for USA hand. I'm willing to write about the suffering that was meted upon them by USA, but I'll leave that for another day. Let me talk about NATO, USA, RUSSIA & UKRAINE.

So many of you nairalanders actually think Russia is the aggressor and the cause of the current tension. Well that is false! NATO and the USA are both the problem. Here do you know why? Well, the West been led by the USA had been expanding its DS Military infrastructure footprint throughout Europe; deploying NATO nuclear missiles, U.S. missile defense systems and special forces along Russia’s doorstep.
Putin hasn’t been toppling governments in Eastern Europe, installing proxies, or deploying Russian missiles and Soviet defense systems. As you nairalanders make it seem. It’s been the West, moving East. Since the end of the Cold War, the West has been systematically cutting Russia off from the rest of the world, using NATO.

What’s happening in Ukraine today is the same thing that happened in 1962 during the Cuban Missile Crisis. please go and read about the Cuban missile crisis if you can. America put nuclear missiles in Italy and Turkey. The Soviet Union ‘RESPONDED’ by putting missiles in the Caribbean (via submarines) and Cuba.
America learned about the Soviet missiles in the Caribbean and Cuba and freaked out bc of the extremely close proximity of the Soviets’ military infrastructure. With Soviet missiles that close, America would not have sufficient time to analyze, evaluate and respond to a potential threat. America went nuts, demanded the Soviets immediately remove the missiles.
The Soviets had made the same complaints and demands about America’s nuclear missiles in Italy and Turkey. The United States said those missiles were defensive. After the Soviets responded in kind putting the same in the Caribbean and Cuba, America said the missiles were an aggressive threat.
The Cuban Missile Crisis had begun. The Soviets were not the aggressors, they were the respondent.
The United States wasn’t having it and began plans to invade Cuba, put 100,000 plus troops on Florida beaches, set up an illegal Naval blockade in the Caribbean blocking all ships from reaching Cuba and the United States, flew Spy Planes over Cuba (which got shot down, killing Air Force Pilot Rudolph Anderson). The U.S. also attacked Soviet submarines which were lawfully patrolling in international water and hadn’t fired on anyone.
Pretty hypocritical, right?
The Soviets were simply responding in kind, and refused to back down. In the end, in order to avoid nuclear war, America agreed to remove its nuclear missiles from Italy and Turkey, and thereafter the Soviets agreed to remove its missiles from Cuba, restoring the status quo and balance of power to the position the parties were in before America dramatically expanded its military footprint.
Today, we see the EXACT SAME scenario happening. The West has been building up its NATO footprint, putting NATO weapons, nuclear missiles, missile defense systems and special forces in former Soviet states.
Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan we’re a step too far for Putin inasmuch as this is literally on the doorstep of Russia.
Putin has amassed his extraordinary military machinery and has told the world that NATO missiles are NOT going into Ukraine. Putin has also demanded the West remove its missiles from the former Soviet states surrounding Russia.
Sound familiar!
Putin will win this battle, NATO and the rest of the world will agree to restore the status quo and remove NATO missiles. If the Biden / NATO missiles currently on their way actually enter Ukraine, you will see Putin respond with the use of his vast military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwWW3sbk4EU

Lalasticlacla, Mynd44 move to fp for people to be enlightened
Nice points and it's almost the Truth

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by tctrills: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Wawelexy:

Lol... There re different types of missiles, some re for running test, some re for issuing warning, some re for defence... Am not sure anyone would want to witness the real deal...

Google is ur friend, educate urself...
What do you want me to Google sir.
We all know there are different types of missiles but you seem not to know that America has many of those missile and have been using them constantly
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by mach7(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
I thought same intelligence claimed that Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014.

Are the Russians planning to "re-invade" Ukraine?

Funny that people still believe all this crap.

Inflation is rising in the US, Covid is rising in the US, Biden's approval rating is falling in the US, UK Prime Minister is being investigated for breaking lockdown protocols.....but viola!

It is Russia "invading" Ukraine that is on the news. Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You don't like russians because they oppress sovereign nations? I challenge you to go and start reading the history of USA. I almost guarantee you that you will start liking the russians, as did I. Because I used to be like you before.

The USA did much, much worse than Russia is currently doing. The western media's tried to cover all of it and I'll tell you they actually succeeded. But then, if you go deep, you will definitely see books or even articles that explain their brutal history.

Anyway, since you claim russia doesn't respect other countries sovereignty. Let me give you a few examples of when USA attempted what Russia is currently doing with Ukraine. USA even kill their own citizens to make it seem like it is other "sovereign" countries that did it, to justify invasion.

in 1898, for instance, the US exploded USS Maine in Havana killing 266 American mariners to blame and declaring war on Spain.

Please I advice you to Google operation north woods. Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against American citizens that originated within
The proposals called for the CIA operatives to both stage and actually commit acts of terrorism against American military and civilian targets , blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. Ukraine...sound familiar??

Now you see that Cuba that I mentioned? That country Don see hell fire for USA hand. I'm willing to write about the suffering that was meted upon them by USA, but I'll leave that for another day. Let me talk about NATO, USA, RUSSIA & UKRAINE.

So many of you nairalanders actually think Russia is the aggressor and the cause of the current tension. Well that is false! NATO and the USA are both the problem. Here do you know why? Well, the West been led by the USA had been expanding its DS Military infrastructure footprint throughout Europe; deploying NATO nuclear missiles, U.S. missile defense systems and special forces along Russia’s doorstep.
Putin hasn’t been toppling governments in Eastern Europe, installing proxies, or deploying Russian missiles and Soviet defense systems. As you nairalanders make it seem. It’s been the West, moving East. Since the end of the Cold War, the West has been systematically cutting Russia off from the rest of the world, using NATO.

What’s happening in Ukraine today is the same thing that happened in 1962 during the Cuban Missile Crisis. please go and read about the Cuban missile crisis if you can. America put nuclear missiles in Italy and Turkey. The Soviet Union ‘RESPONDED’ by putting missiles in the Caribbean (via submarines) and Cuba.
America learned about the Soviet missiles in the Caribbean and Cuba and freaked out bc of the extremely close proximity of the Soviets’ military infrastructure. With Soviet missiles that close, America would not have sufficient time to analyze, evaluate and respond to a potential threat. America went nuts, demanded the Soviets immediately remove the missiles.
The Soviets had made the same complaints and demands about America’s nuclear missiles in Italy and Turkey. The United States said those missiles were defensive. After the Soviets responded in kind putting the same in the Caribbean and Cuba, America said the missiles were an aggressive threat.
The Cuban Missile Crisis had begun. The Soviets were not the aggressors, they were the respondent.
The United States wasn’t having it and began plans to invade Cuba, put 100,000 plus troops on Florida beaches, set up an illegal Naval blockade in the Caribbean blocking all ships from reaching Cuba and the United States, flew Spy Planes over Cuba (which got shot down, killing Air Force Pilot Rudolph Anderson). The U.S. also attacked Soviet submarines which were lawfully patrolling in international water and hadn’t fired on anyone.
The Soviets were simply responding in kind, and refused to back down. In the end, in order to avoid nuclear war, America agreed to remove its nuclear missiles from Italy and Turkey, and thereafter the Soviets agreed to remove its missiles from Cuba, restoring the status quo and balance of power to the position the parties were in before America dramatically expanded its military footprint.
Today, we see the EXACT SAME scenario happening. The West has been building up its NATO footprint, putting NATO weapons, nuclear missiles, missile defense systems and special forces in former Soviet states.
Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan we’re a step too far for Putin inasmuch as this is literally on the doorstep of Russia.
Putin has amassed his extraordinary military machinery and has told the world that NATO missiles are NOT going into Ukraine. Putin has also demanded the West remove its missiles from the former Soviet states surrounding Russia.
Sound familiar!
Putin will win this battle, NATO and the rest of the world will agree to restore the status quo and remove NATO missiles. If the Biden / NATO missiles currently on their way actually enter Ukraine, you will see Putin respond with the use of his vast military.

This one na fool

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by tctrills: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

Why is USA aggression on Cuba?
Russia troops are inside Russia like 100KM from Ukraine border.
That's the point. As long as the Russian remain within russia no problem.
But the excuse that NATO is making Ukraine a member is just an excuse as NATO never indicated that
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by baralatie(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
jrusky:
Let Putin try it first and let's see if he and his millitary will survive it.

I hate bulliers with passion. How dare him to say a country on its own has no right to join NATO, how dare him? Ukraine is no longer in USSR but a country of its own with his own leader and identity.

Let him try it first. Sadam tried it with Kuwait where is him today?

In any war both side will count casualties and if he think all his useless hypersonic, Panasonic, Phillipsonic, LGsonic, wingersonic, bicyclesonic craps will only destroy Ukrain and wont have effect on Russia he is a big joker.

I used to love him alot before but when he lost his bearing and got drunk by power clamping down on everyone on his path I moved away from him.
you get gun
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by pakirisuitesphc(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Putin want to announce to the world that Russia still relevant and not only China should be worried about.

tctrills:

Nice piece but you are wrong. Ukraine has not been accepted as a NATO country.
NATO has not even said they would accept Ukraine so why the aggression?
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by umarsule885(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
silverlinen:
This putin no go allow Ukraine rest
Na to dey bully the innocent small country nai dey sabi.
But since it's european problem and also a show of power strategy,then they should sort it out themselves
Stop believing every nonsense the west sell out to you.. if u don’t know what is going on then don’t comment

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Omniman(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Americans are the bullies of the world grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by jyz200(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

Becos that will place USA missiles few KM away from Russia city like St.P and Moscow
Same USA can't allow Russia military missiles in Cuba or Mexico.
Even France, Hungary and Germany don't want Ukraine in NATO
Omo I just read it up now thanks
But Ukraine needs the help of USA because of some of its cities annex by Russia
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Maj196(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
#IStandWithUkraine
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by tctrills: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Wawelexy:

Petty petty wars u mean to say, tell me about one major war the us has fought since last 20years... ***MAJOR***
neither has russia.
But then if you call the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq minor I wouldn't agree with you.
These wars lasted more than 10 years and cost trillions of dollars

4 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by ictplotter(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
nervorum:

The 'unwillingness' of America to 'rescue their own citizens' is a strength, not a weakness. Russia is a military superpower. You don't want to see both sides in a conflict. The USA did the responsible thing, which is to sound the alarm and ask everyone to leave now that they can, and moved their embassy from Kyiv (possible direct line of fire).

Again, America cannot send boots in defence of Ukraine, cos there no grounds for that. Ukraine is neither a US territory nor part of NATO. This is not officially America's war
So the middle east that is full with America's troops is part of America right or America war? They claimed to be world power, so let them use their world power to calm or stop Russia for invading Ukraine.
The end of America who torments the world under pretense of democracy is nearer than we thought

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by planetx: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hannover:
Study in Ukraine free. Contact me for more details
cheesy
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by chigbokingsley(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
HOW TO DE-ESCALATE THE INVASION THREAT

- USA should swallow her pride and disqualify Ukraine from joining NATO with whatever reason at her disposal. This is because, if USA does not want RUSSIA to have her military base to any of her neighbor like CUBA, why should she do so to RUSSIA knowing fully well the military and intelligent implications. Like the saying goes, what's good for the goose is also good for the gander.

- UKRAINE I will say is the sole entity to start this war or avert it. Step down from joining NATO. She may choose other means to relate with the West like economic ties, politico-social relationship but not military relationship. Yes territorial integrity is enshrined in the international law but these does not apply to some countries like USA, RUSSIA, BRITAIN, CHINA, FRANCE, NORTH KOREA, JAPAN and GERMANY. UKRAINIAN should learn from their last territorial attack few years ago that led to some powerful nations only barked but didn't bite.

- RUSSIA, should be objective to USA of the implication of the allowing UKRAINE be a member of NATO. RUSSIAN authority should as a matter of urgency shift the attention of USA to her neighbors like CUBA by establishing military base and solid economic relationship with them. This will definitely force the USA to rethink of her impending actions with UKRAINE.

MY OWN TAKE

RUSSIA is fighting a just fight because no world power will like to entertain enemy within or outside not to talk of a contiguous neighbor

7 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Wawelexy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
engrchykae:
the men of the nwo will just PUT PUTIN IN HIS PLACE.
the same fate that befell Napoleon Bonaparte, Hitler will befall him.
This world is bigger than you think o.

Thanks u made m3ntion of Hitler....
Imagine the number of nations that came together before they could conquer west G.... And then we have less sophisticated weapon and tech....

Now, relate with now that us havde lesser Allies, remember Russian is Europe(NATO), aside Britain that wants to be excluded... US would be sorrounded and will succumb when numerous missile hit her...
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by tctrills: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
pakirisuitesphc:
Putin want to announce to the world that Russia still relevant and not only China should be worried about.

that's what I think
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Bahamas95(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Only one Person get three accounts for Nairaland.

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by maasoap(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Baawaa:
At the end nothing will happen

Yeah, until something starts happening.
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by seunny4lif(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
tctrills:

That's the point. As long as the Russian remain within russia no problem.
But the excuse that NATO is making Ukraine a member is just an excuse as NATO never indicated that
WFT?
NATO want to accept Ukraine but it was veto by Germany, Hungary and France.
Hungary even blocked many EU funds for Ukraine.
France blocked many
Check it

2 Likes

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by OgideAgu: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ww 3 loading
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by seunny4lif(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hannover:
Study in Ukraine free. Contact me for more details
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by rhames(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Sound familiar!

Are you a member of my generation? I was born at the height of the Cold War and thank you for educating these Indomie generation on the activities of these Western powers during these periods.

I want you to tell them that during these period, the US sponsored all the coups in crisis in Africa in the name of resources control. The Congo crisis where it sponsored Mobutu Sense Seko against the popular candidate Patrice Lumumba. That action signalled the begining of coup plots and overthrow of governments in Africa. Of recent is the Libyan crisis and Boko Haram and Herdsmen crisis in West Africa.

During the Cold War intercontinental Ballistic missiles were flying freely across the African continent because it was the only unregulated and unprotected continent from the rest.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Redbishop(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Vickyvice:
what. Tryna say is them born Russia well they should fire just one bullet, and see d end or russia. China and that midget Kim Jon un of north Korea go pee in pant. Comparing Russia to u.s is same as Tyson fury and a.j
They are no and will never be mates
This ur comment dey motivate me ajeh�

Listen bro...Putin is not the aggressor,America and intentional disinformation from the west is..
America wants Ukraine to join NATO which would allow them them to be have a NATO base in Ukraine. If that happens Russia would be within striking distance incase war breaks out..
That my friend is what Putin is standing up against because when Russia was invaded during WWII the Adolf Hitler invaded Ukraine and attacked Russia from there..It is not a crime to defend ur country against external aggression..
And for the record Putin can nuke Europe and nothing will happen.. Russia successfully annexed Crimea and also invaded Georgia a.d nothing happened..
This should enlighten you sir..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by pakirisuitesphc(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Your head correct, they know how to distract with their media

mach7:
I thought same intelligence claimed that Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014.

Are the Russians planning to "re-invade" Ukraine?

Funny that people still believe all this crap.

Inflation is rising in the US, Covid is rising in the US, Biden's approval rating is falling in the US, UK Prime Minister is being investigated for breaking lockdown protocols.....but viola!

It is Russia "invading" Ukraine that is on the news. Lol
Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Thorondor: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Trump is gone. The wars are gona restart

1 Like

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Neddstark: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
If USA can invade Iraq and Afghanistan, Russia can do their own too na.
If only Naija na serious country, we for don invade Togo and Benin republic by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report by Falseprophet01(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Write this down.

What you are beholding is only a result of what has already been successfully completed. Its all a fuss.
Covid-19 was a pandemic that seemed to have arrived just in time to pave the way for a re-organization of the world.

What must be will be and it's happening really fast, just not in the way you see it. Look closer, observe more intently and pay attention.

This I have seen.
A Russia-China Alliance is underway.
Germany could pull out of NATO as they rely heavily on Russia for gas supply in the region.
Folks!! Pay attention to later day events.

The New World Order is almost here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin's Black Belt Revoked By International Taekwondo Organization / Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix / Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.