Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Yaba Building Collapse: One Person Recovered Dead From The Rubble - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Yaba Building Collapse: One Person Recovered Dead From The Rubble (20474 Views)

Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / Ambode visits scene of school building collapse in Lagos Island / Many Pupils Still Trapped In Lagos School Building Collapse (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaba Building Collapse: One Person Recovered Dead From The Rubble by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2022
So Sad thoughts and prayers with Akanbi street and residents my sincere condolences
Re: Yaba Building Collapse: One Person Recovered Dead From The Rubble by Gbagura: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Everything in Nigeria seems to be fake including our president
And your father too
Re: Yaba Building Collapse: One Person Recovered Dead From The Rubble by Dshocker(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2022
Olunmercy56:
cry only few materials things are original in Nigeria, there are many fake people too.

And you are one of them grin
Re: Yaba Building Collapse: One Person Recovered Dead From The Rubble by silverlinen(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Kurumaru:

Minister? For Lagos? U try well well.. keep it up.
Oga i know wetin i dey talk no come dey claim mr corrector for here
If the commissioner no dey do anything then the minister should start talking after all the ministers department is responsible for approving building plans.
Re: Yaba Building Collapse: One Person Recovered Dead From The Rubble by Kurumaru: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
silverlinen:

Oga i know wetin i dey talk no come dey claim mr corrector for here
If the commissioner no dey do anything then the minister should start talking after all the ministers department is responsible for approving building plans.
REALLY? u truly know what u are saying.. The Minister's department indeed approves building Plans in Lagos State...
You are So Opinonated on Your Ignorance.
It's not a must you talk all the time..
Re: Yaba Building Collapse: One Person Recovered Dead From The Rubble by silverlinen(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kurumaru:

REALLY? u truly know what u are saying.. The Minister's department indeed approves building Plans in Lagos State...
You are So Opinonated on Your Ignorance.
It's not a must you talk all the time..
And i guess it's also not a must you show your stupidity and gullibility all the time.
Re: Yaba Building Collapse: One Person Recovered Dead From The Rubble by Aaay: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rising cost of materials
Re: Yaba Building Collapse: One Person Recovered Dead From The Rubble by Kurumaru: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
silverlinen:

And i guess it's also not a must you show your stupidity and gullibility all the time.

I rest my case "mr intelligence" who thinks the Minister approves building Plan approvals in Lagos State...U don't need to quote me back cos I won't respond as I have already accepted that u are Wiser, more intelligent and very updated..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bitter Experience Living With Landlords / Building A Shopping Mall / LASG Arrests Developer Of Yaba Collapsed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.