Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG (1974 Views)

FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 / Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

Donkey, no brain. Go back to watching BB Naija, or whatever you useless unemployed youths specialize in.
grin what a shame! You need help. Honestly you are not sane.

Wish you fast recovery. Take care
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 4:49am On Feb 13, 2022
^^Get an education, you dropout. You are clearly unschooled, and quite possibly unschoolable.

I suppose the INVESTOPEDIA and Wiki authors are all ''insane'' and ''need help'' for saying assembly IS manufacturing.

Why not send them a letter to abuse them since you're a mad village illiterate from Nigeria who knows better?
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 5:11am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

I am 100% sure your parent wouls have lost all hopes on you.

The last time India was in a situation like Nigeria was 30years ago. In India of today, if there is going to be an outage it will be announced with time and area but fools like you just pick random topic and make it your view.

LIAR:

''Vaishali Master, a 52-year old architect living in the village of Aleesar located over 50 kilometres (31.07 miles) from the Rajasthan state capital of Jaipur, said she experienced 12-14 hours of power cuts over the last four days.

"There are a lot of unscheduled outages. We almost never have power in the night," she said.''

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/exclusive-indian-states-suffer-power-cuts-coal-stocks-shrink-2021-10-08/

''Over the last few years, Bengaluru, the IT capital of India, appears to be having a perennial problem of power cuts. No part of the city, be it the old Central Business District areas or the outskirts is immune to the power cuts. Even during the COVID-19 pandemic, which saw many industries temporarily shut down due to the lockdown and families move back to their hometowns, did not result in any dip in the frequency of power cuts. On any given day, social media handles of Bescom are filled with updates of power cuts in the city for a variety of reasons and of varying durations ranging from 30 minutes to four hours and beyond. While households, which cannot afford backup systems, like inverters suffer inconvenience, it has major financial implications for heavy industries.''

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/explained-what-causes-bengaluru-s-frequent-power-cuts-156334
Amritsar, January 17

''Frequent power cuts in biting cold have made the life of people difficult, besides hampering the crucial health care facilities ...

Anil Vinayak, a resident of Ranjit Avenue, says that there seems to be no solution to unnecessary power cuts, which last throughout the day on Mondays. In biting cold, people, especially old and children, are suffering the most.

“People must ask political leaders when they go door to door for votes if the state has surplus power, why scheduled and unscheduled power cuts are being introduced every week.''''

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/amritsar/amritsar-power-cuts-in-harsh-winter-irk-people-362252
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by mrPero(m): 5:32am On Feb 13, 2022
Please, that's the least problem of an average Nigerian. Just 24/7 power supply will cut cost of production and business by 50%....

Nigeria can still work
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by NGpatriot: 5:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Every time I read the ignorant, anti-progress, hateful and bitter comments by Igbos, I kind of see why that part of Nigeria is so backward, unproductive, poor and aimless.

And if these ignorant and mentally shallow and warped youths are their future, then biafra is dead on arrival..

SMH..
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 5:51am On Feb 13, 2022
NGpatriot:
Every time I read the ignorant, anti-progress, hateful and bitter comments by Igbos, I kind of see why that part of Nigeria is so backward, unproductive, poor and aimless.

And if these ignorant and mentally shallow and warped youths are their future, then biafra is dead on arrival..

SMH..

It's quite tragic. Their minds are completely bent and skewed in dysfunctional directions.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by chrisxxx(m): 6:18am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

And then, with your stinking attitude of self hate, you wonder why your country is not an advanced manufacturing giant. When its own people shun her manufactured products, and when her manufacturers need to stamp their products with ''made in China'' and ''made in Italy'' just to get NIGERIANS to buy them. How will you not remain underdeveloped?

Keep hating yourselves and remain where you are, blaming Buhari for not magically transforming you to Japan.

Worthless.

The difference between you and China is that the average Chinese will rather buy an 'inferior' product made in China, than a similar one made in Germany, the UK or USA. That is how their industries expanded. Local patronage.

In Nigeria a man wearing Versace will look down on another wearing Aba-made clothes.

A woman will gladly pay 1 million naira for a Fendi or Gucci handbag, but scream blue murder when you charge her 100,000 naira for a locally made bag.

Useless set of lost people.

Maybe it's also the government's fault that you reason like donkeys.
This rabid dog set loose I hope it hasn't gone beyond a medical case with you. Is it my comment that is subjective to interpretation that you are showing the beast and opprobrium in you?
Some of you are sick.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by SWATMan: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

Another silly response.

Pakistan and India experience daily power cuts, yet they have thriving aircraft manufacturing industries and even space exploration programmes.

Development is not a ''step-by-step'' process. It is an ''all-systems-go-at-once-or-get-left-behind'' process.

You know next to nothing about aeronautics if you do you wouldn't be posting this rubbish.

The mere mention of these two nations has exposed your ignorance.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Goldentulip2: 7:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

Get rid of your inferiority complex. Countries like Chile, Colombia, Pakistan, Brazil, and South Africa build aircraft, and none of them are miles more advanced than Nigeria, or have more qualified engineers than Nigeria.
Thank you but I’m still not interested. Thank you
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by meetme01: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

Get rid of your inferiority complex. Countries like Chile, Colombia, Pakistan, Brazil, and South Africa build aircraft, and none of them are miles more advanced than Nigeria, or have more qualified engineers than Nigeria.

In what area(s) is Nigeria advanced? Ordinary toothpick, pencil etc is difficult which ought to be cottage industries. You are dwelling on aircraft. Aircraft ni ko ko, Gun boat ni..
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nicepoker(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2022
A country with no functional steel industry will find it difficult to go into manufacturing.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by NGpatriot: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2022
meetme01:

In what area(s) is Nigeria advanced? Ordinary toothpick, pencil etc is difficult which ought to be cottage industries. You are dwelling on aircraft. Aircraft ni ko ko, Gun boat ni..

How do you progress in life with your depressing low expectations and lazy spirit?

If Nigeria is so bad and can not do anything, what about you? What can you do, what brilliant ideas and solutions do you have apart from your low spirit and sad Outlook?

You sound worse than Nigeria that you are badmouthing,
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 8:28am On Feb 13, 2022
meetme01:

Another ignoramus with this ''toothpick'' and ''pencil'' self hating rubbish.

Listen up, you failure. If nobody in your country produces toothpicks or pencils (a big falsehood by the way), and YOU fail to pick up the mantle by producing them yourself in your backyard and making a hefty profit, then YOU, not ''Nigeria'' are the big, useless fool, dunce, and donkey with no brain.

Or maybe you think it is Buhari's job to build you toothpick making factories?

You think it's the FG's job?

Nation of educated illiterates.

An Indian or Chinese will see a lack of locally made pencils in his country as an OPPORTUNITY to make a killing, starting small in his backyard.

A Nigerian buffoon like you will see it as an opportunity to insult and attack Nigeria.

Useless waste of space.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

LIAR:

''Vaishali Master, a 52-year old architect living in the village of Aleesar located over 50 kilometres (31.07 miles) from the Rajasthan state capital of Jaipur, said she experienced 12-14 hours of power cuts over the last four days.

"There are a lot of unscheduled outages. We almost never have power in the night," she said.''

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/exclusive-indian-states-suffer-power-cuts-coal-stocks-shrink-2021-10-08/

''Over the last few years, Bengaluru, the IT capital of India, appears to be having a perennial problem of power cuts. No part of the city, be it the old Central Business District areas or the outskirts is immune to the power cuts. Even during the COVID-19 pandemic, which saw many industries temporarily shut down due to the lockdown and families move back to their hometowns, did not result in any dip in the frequency of power cuts. On any given day, social media handles of Bescom are filled with updates of power cuts in the city for a variety of reasons and of varying durations ranging from 30 minutes to four hours and beyond. While households, which cannot afford backup systems, like inverters suffer inconvenience, it has major financial implications for heavy industries.''

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/explained-what-causes-bengaluru-s-frequent-power-cuts-156334
Amritsar, January 17

''Frequent power cuts in biting cold have made the life of people difficult, besides hampering the crucial health care facilities ...

Anil Vinayak, a resident of Ranjit Avenue, says that there seems to be no solution to unnecessary power cuts, which last throughout the day on Mondays. In biting cold, people, especially old and children, are suffering the most.

“People must ask political leaders when they go door to door for votes if the state has surplus power, why scheduled and unscheduled power cuts are being introduced every week.''''

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/amritsar/amritsar-power-cuts-in-harsh-winter-irk-people-362252

Who will save this boy from going insane. Are you living in Nigeria at all? Are you reading what you quoted? Are you comparing Nigeria to India in terms of electricity? I told you earlier how stupid you are. Keep it up
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2022
Nicepoker:
A country with no functional steel industry will find it difficult to go into manufacturing.

Nigeria has a fast developing steel industry.

As we speak, there is a 1.5 billion dollar steel plant nearing completion in Kaduna State.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

Who will save this boy from going insane. Are you living in Nigeria at all? Are you reading what you quoted? Are you comparing Nigeria to India in terms of electricity? I told you earlier how stupid you are. Keep it up

Lying demon. You first started by denying that India had any power cuts.

Then I posted facts and quotes from their own media, showing they suffer regular and daily power cuts.

Now you've shifted the goalpost to another rubbish.

I wonder how much Indians pay you to be their smiley black slave bodyguard.

Shameless Uncle Tom coon/coconut. Black outside white inside.

Meanwhile go try and marry an Indian girl and see how fast her people chase your black ass out of the room.

Mumu defender.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

Lying demon. You first started by denying that India had any power cuts. Then I posted facts and quotes from their own media. showing suffer
regular and daily power cuts. Now you've shifted the goalpost to another rubbish.

I wonder how much Indians pay you to be their smiley black slave bodyguard.

What a fool. Where did I said India don't have power cuts? You are just a deluded fool. US, UK and all countries do have issues of power cuts due to so many reasons likewise Ghana angry but can you compare them to Nigeria? No!

We are complaining so that the leaders will do their best and treat their citizens right. You are just a foolish blind follower who enjoy propaganda and see nothing wrong with a failed government.

You are disgrace to everything. Keep your foolishness far from here.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

What a fool. Where did I said India don't have power cuts? You are just a deluded fool. US, UK and all countries do have issues of power cuts due to so many reasons likewise Ghana angry but can you compare them to Nigeria? No!

We are complaining so that the leaders will do their best and their citizens right. You are just a foolish blind follower who enjoy propaganda and see nothing wrong with a failed government.

You are disgrace to everything. Keep foolishness from here.

Lying demon. Your words which all can see in the previous page: ''Very daft comment. Which of India experiences daily power outage?''

You are a professional liar.

And kindly leave the UK and USA out of this. They do not experience DAILY power outages like NIGERIA and INDIA.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by bergs2: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2022
inoki247:

Nobody is inferior here oga u no go confirm something wella before u jump inside abi dem tell u say my life na testing machine...

I have the right to be sure of what I'm entering even the common planes we enta wen people see say d crash is getting often some people start avoiding dem....

So nothing inferior here if I'm avoiding something for my own safety and be sure if what I'm abt to jump on no go end my life.....

Me I am not even shaking cos I know that the minister is simply joking.
We have not even deployed complete auto-mechanics engineering na em we wan rush enter aero- mechanics.
What a joke!
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2022
bergs2:

Me I am not even shaking cos I know that the minister is simply joking.
We have not even deployed complete auto-mechanics engineering na em we wan rush enter aero- mechanics.
What a joke!

Look at this clown. Are you little indomie children even aware that Nigeria comfortably manufactured aircraft in the 1980s and early 1990s?

Ever heard of the Air Beetle?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

Lying demon. Your words which all can see in the previous page: ''Very daft comment. Which of India experiences daily power outage?''

That is what you said. Only a fool will India do experience daily power cuts.

Do you know the population of India? Do you know how hard they are working to develop their villages? The few ones complaining are bound to happen and it is because they knew they should be enjoying un-disrupted electricity

Can any Nigerian claim that? A country where there is budget for fueling generator even at the presidency and you are happy for such country claiming they are the best.

My brother you need to be castrated
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

That is what you said. Only a fool will India do experience daily power cuts.

Do you know the population of India? Do you know how hard they are working to develop their villages? The few ones complaining are bound to happen and it is because they knew they should be enjoying un-distrupted electricity

Can any Nigerian claim that? A country where there is budget for fueling generator even at the presidency and you are happy for such country claiming they are the best.

My brother you need to be castrated

You must be an IPOB cannibal talking about castrating people and such barbarities.

Indian defender. Find all the excuses on earth to defend their problems while attacking Nigeria for having similar problems.

You are an utter airhead drowned in self-hatred and inferiority complex.

Hope you don't transfer your disease to your kids.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

And kindly leave the UK and USA out of this. They do not experience DAILY power outages like NIGERIA and INDIA.

Honestly you are just daft. That is my issue with you. India don't experience daily outage they have gone farther than that.

Do you think they see electricity as a problem the way Nigeria budget for generator for all government ministries? Comparing Nigeria to India in regards to electricity shoowa how daft you are.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

Honestly you are just daft. That is my issue with you. India don't experience daily outage they have gone farther than that.

Do you think they see electricity as a problem the way Nigeria budget for generator for all government ministries? Comparing Nigeria to India in regards to electricity shoowa how daft you are.

Professional liar. How many links have I posted showing where Indians were complaining of DAILY power cuts?

Countless links and sources!

Yet you pretend the evidence was not posted.

BECAUSE YOU ARE A P..R..O..F..E..S..S..I..O..N..A..L-------- L..I..A..R.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

You must be an IPOB cannibal talking about castrating people and such barbarities.

Indian defender. Find all the excuses on earth to defend their problems while attacking Nigeria for having similar problems.

You are an utter airhead drowned in self-hatred and inferiority complex.

Hope you don't transfer your disease to your kids.

We need to attack Nigeria so that they can do their best and make this country great. Indiana have done it and still doing it

No country progress with daft leaders and followers like yours.

We traveled wide and near and see how things are being done. So we can't support mediocrity.

You callinge an IPOB makes you look stupid. I am Nigerian and working daily for her betterment and won't be happy with dead leaders.

You on the other side is just one blind idiot who worship failure. Comparing India to Nigeria is a stupid and idiotic statement.

Yes, we want Nigeria to be better than India but not through lies md propaganda
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

We need to attack Nigeria so that they can do their best and make this country great. Indiana have done it and still doing it

Who are the ''they''? Is making Nigeria better not YOUR job as well? Government blaming specialist. Always someone else's fault.

No country progress with daft leaders and followers like yours.

We traveled wide and near and see how things are being done. So we can't support mediocrity.

You callinge an IPOB makes you look stupid. I am Nigerian and working daily for her betterment and won't be happy with dead leaders.

You on the other side is just one blind idiot who worship failure. Comparing India to Nigeria is a stupid and idiotic statement.

Yes, we want Nigeria to be better than India but not through lies md propaganda

I don't debate with professional liars.

Get lost and stay lost. If you cared about Nigeria, you would not tell lies.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

Professional liar. How many links have I posted showing where Indians were complaining of DAILY power cuts?

Countless links and sources!

Yet you pretend the evidence was not posted.

BECAUSE YOU ARE A P..R..O..F..E..S..S..I..O..N..A..L-------- L..I..A..R.

Just a pathetic fool. This is how you know if a country is still having light issues.

When a country budget for light maintenance then you will know this country already has it and they are only budgeting for it's maintenance BUT If a country budget for fueling of generator then you will know the country is sadly still battling heavily with electricity.

Only a fool will compare India to Nigeria in respect to electricity. Only a local fool
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

I don't debate with professional liars.

Get lost and stay lost. If you cared about Nigeria, you would not tell lies.

It's only fools like you that lies. Why will I lie? Only fools like you who knows nothing delights in lying.

We tell the government the way it is. If you have any serious health issues now and maybe you are lucky to be flown to India maybe then you will respect them.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by rikithor(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=inoki247 post=110182563]

Nobody is inferior here oga u no go confirm something wella before u jump inside abi dem tell u say my life na testing machine...

I have the right to be sure of what I'm entering even the common planes we enta wen people see say d crash is getting often some people start avoiding dem....

So nothing inferior here if I'm avoiding
something for my own safety and be sure if what I'm abt to jump on no go end my life.....[/quote
Let FG(fulani government) build their aircraft before 2023 so Buhari can board on it and junket round the world,if he travels to and fro his sick bed in London safety,then I and others fit test board on it.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by tungamaje: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

Another silly response.

Pakistan and India experience daily power cuts, yet they have thriving aircraft manufacturing industries and even space exploration programmes.

Development is not a ''step-by-step'' process. It is an ''all-systems-go-at-once-or-get-left-behind'' process.

So India and Pakistan are experiencing power outages similar to Nigeria's? I don't believe you because India can't then be industrially advanced than Nigeria if that is the case. Everybody knows power instability is a big contributor to lack of industrial growth in our country. Anyway, have you lived in India?
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nicepoker(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

Nigeria has a fast developing steel industry.

As we speak, there is a 1.5 billion dollar steel plant nearing completion in Kaduna State.
Why can't they revive the one in kogi as well.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

Just a pathetic fool. This is how you know if a country is still having light issues.

When a country budget for light maintenance then you will know this country already has setjing and they are budgeting for it's maintenance BUT If a country budget for fueling of generatoe then you will know the country is sadly still battling heavily with electricity.

Only a fool will compare India to Nigeria in respect to electricity. Only a local fool

What does ''compare'' mean? India has daily power cuts. Nigeria same thing. Pakistan same. Most developing nations have daily or regular power cuts. FACT.

YOU are busy vying for an illusionary bottom position due to your inferiority complex.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Videos Emerge Of Tinubu's Shaky Hands At A Rally / Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate / Kebbi People Join Challenge Of Burning APC Brooms (Video + Sai Mun Bata Wuta)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.