Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG (1986 Views)

FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 / Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 2:40am On Feb 13, 2022
Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing of Aircraft Before 2023, says Sirika

Made in Nigeria Aeroplanes Coming

The federal government says it is ready to partner with Magnus Aircraft Industry in Hungary to commence complete manufacturing of aircraft in Nigeria before the end of Muhammadu Buhari-led administration in 2023.

Hadi Sirika, minister of aviation, disclosed this while on an inspection visit to the Magnus Aircraft Industry in Pogany, Hungary.

He noted that the partnership is to assemble airplanes locally, from start to finish.

“If we venture with them, we may start with assembly plants and later manufacturing,” Sirika said.

Sirika explained that the Magnus Aircraft Industry has an aeroplane that is good for military training, has an aerobatic manoeuvre and is made of fully composite materials, high strength and very lightweight.

The minister noted that aerobatics is the practice of flying manoeuvres involving aircraft altitudes that are not used in normal flights. Aerobatics are performed in airplanes and gliders for training, recreation, entertainment, and sport.

Sirika further expressed satisfaction with the features and more than willing to facilitate the production of the aeroplanes in Nigeria, saying one of the significant features of the Magnus aircraft is that it uses normal car petrol and outperforms any training aircraft of its kind”

The minister who was at the facility on the invitation of the company said the proposed partnership with the aircraft manufacturer will be subjected to further analysis to verify the market and government willingness to partner with a significant amount of money and logistics.

He emphasised that the local production of aircraft in the country will facilitate the growth of Nigeria as a regional aviation superpower as it will also come with maintenance and repair facilities that will attract patronage from neighbouring countries.

https://www.thecable.ng/nigeria-to-commence-manufacturing-of-light-aircraft-before-2023-says-sirika
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by inoki247: 2:43am On Feb 13, 2022
Safe trip oh....

even if dem dey enta am for free or for 5k Lagos to Abj I'm not intrested life neva tire me I no dey in rush....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 2:49am On Feb 13, 2022
inoki247:
Safe trip oh....

even if dem dey enta am for free or for 5k Lagos to Abj I'm not intrested life neva tire me I no dey in rush....

Get rid of your inferiority complex. Countries like Chile, Colombia, Pakistan, Brazil, and South Africa build aircraft, and none of them are miles more advanced than Nigeria, or have more qualified engineers than Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by inoki247: 2:52am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

Get rid of your inferiority complex.

Nobody is inferior here oga u no go confirm something wella before u jump inside abi dem tell u say my life na testing machine...

I have the right to be sure of what I'm entering even the common planes we enta wen people see say d crash is getting often some people start avoiding dem....

So nothing inferior here if I'm avoiding something for my own safety and be sure if what I'm abt to jump on no go end my life.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Felimax(m): 2:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Ordinary lights you can't fix for 16 years. You said under six month you will fix it, now we gave you 8 years but what did we get in return, crazy annoying bills that makes people to commit suicide daily. Now you are looking for another 8 years, thunder fire you!

Two bedroom flat 100k for power bill and na aircraft be your problem.

Nor be only aircraft na witchcraft!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 3:00am On Feb 13, 2022
inoki247:

Nobody is inferior here oga u no go confirm something wella before u jump inside abi dem tell u say my life na testing machine...

I have the right to be sure of what I'm entering even the common planes we enta wen people see say d crash is getting often some people start avoiding dem....

So nothing inferior here if I'm avoiding something for my own safety and be sure if what I'm abt to jump on no go end my life.....

You sound very ignorant.. No aircraft on Earth is permitted to fly or certified for flight, until it has undergone rigorous checks by the IATA and other world technical bodies, which what is required, regardless of what country, before an aircraft is permitted to fly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by chrisxxx(m): 3:02am On Feb 13, 2022
Please anyone manufactured in Nigeria should be written boldly on both sides outside the craft MADE IN NIGERIA.
E get why.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 3:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Felimax:
Ordinary lights you can't fix for 16 years. You said under six month you will fix it, now we gave you 8 years but what did we get in return, crazy annoying bills that makes people to commit suicide daily. Now you are looking for another 8 years, thunder fire you!

Two bedroom flat 100k for power bill and na aircraft be your problem.

Nor be only aircraft na witchcraft!

Another silly response.

Pakistan and India experience daily power cuts, yet they have thriving aircraft manufacturing industries and even space exploration programmes.

Development is not a ''step-by-step'' process. It is an ''all-systems-go-at-once-or-get-left-behind'' process.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 3:11am On Feb 13, 2022
chrisxxx:
Please anyone manufactured in Nigeria should be written boldly on both sides outside the craft MADE IN NIGERIA.
E get why.

And then, with your stinking attitude of self hate, you wonder why your country is not an advanced manufacturing giant. When its own people shun her manufactured products, and when her manufacturers need to stamp their products with ''made in China'' and ''made in Italy'' just to get NIGERIANS to buy them. How will you not remain underdeveloped?

Keep hating yourselves and remain where you are, blaming Buhari for not magically transforming you to Japan.

Worthless.

The difference between you and China is that the average Chinese will rather buy an 'inferior' product made in China, than a similar one made in Germany, the UK or USA. That is how their industries expanded. Local patronage.

In Nigeria a man wearing Versace will look down on another wearing Aba-made clothes.

A woman will gladly pay 1 million naira for a Fendi or Gucci handbag, but scream blue murder when you charge her 100,000 naira for a locally made bag.

Useless set of lost people.

Maybe it's also the government's fault that you reason like donkeys.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

Another semi-literate response.

Pakistan and India experience daily power cuts, yet they have thriving aircraft manufacturing industries and even space exploration programmes.

Development is not a ''step-by-step'' process. It is an ''all-systems-go-at-once-or-get-left-behind'' process.

Very daft comment. Which of India experiences daily power outage? A country who can't even boast of anything is building a castle in the air by saying he would start building aircraft and fools (zombie) like you took it clean. Now instead of you to think, you kept abusing people thinking on your behalf

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

And then, with your stinking attitude of an 'inferior' product made in China, than a similar one made in Germany, the UK or USA. That is how their industries expanded. Local patronage.

In Nigeria a man wearing Versace will look down on another wearing Aba-made clothes.

A woman will gladly pay 1 million naira for a Fendi or Gucci handbag, but scream blue murder when you charge her 100,000 naira for a locally made bag.

Useless set of lost people.

Maybe it's also the government's fault that you reason like donkeys.

So, your country should advance based on fallacy? Are you that dumb?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 3:36am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

Very daft comment. Which of India experiences daily power outage? A country who can't even boast of anything is building a castle in the air by saying he would start building (not even assembling) aircraft and fools (zombie) like you took it clean. Now instead of you to think, you kept abusing people thinking on your behalf

Indians Protest Power Cuts:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/88961637.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

https://theprint.in/india/power-cut-in-jkhand-minister-threatens-discontinuation-of-coal-water-supply-to-dvc-plants/812443/

''That said, even the charging stations [for electric vehicles] will need backups because we still grapple with power cuts in India.''

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/voices/patenting-in-india-and-evs/

Why argue with illiterates like you? I simply post facts and evidence.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 3:37am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

So, your country should advance based on fallacy? Are you that dumb?

What ''fallacy'', you air head?

If YOU set up a manufacturing facility in Nigeria, would I be right as a Nigerian, to shun YOUR products in favour of foreign made?

Would I be right to automatically assume YOUR product is inferior, simply because it is made in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by heniford2: 3:43am On Feb 13, 2022
cheesy grin Nigeria minister

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:54am On Feb 13, 2022
chrisxxx:
E get why.

This is laughable �

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

What ''fallacy'', you air head?

If YOU set up a manufacturing facility in Nigeria, would I be right as a Nigerian, to shun YOUR products in favour of foreign made?

Would I be right to automatically assume YOUR product is inferior, simply because it is made in Nigeria?

Actually you are a complete fool because you changed the heading to suit your stupid self. The country herself knew she can't manufacture for now hence they accepting to assemble here but foolish people like you always find joy in propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

Indians Protest Power Cuts:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/88961637.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

https://theprint.in/india/power-cut-in-jkhand-minister-threatens-discontinuation-of-coal-water-supply-to-dvc-plants/812443/

''That said, even the charging stations [for electric vehicles] will need backups because we still grapple with power cuts in India.''

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/voices/patenting-in-india-and-evs/

Why argue with illiterates like you? I simply post facts and evidence.

What a fool. Honestly, you are a certified zombie. So, India power cut can be compare to Nigeria? What a deluded fool. The idiot even said he post facts and evidence. Did you read what you posted? Man, you are a waste

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 4:07am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

Actually you are a complete fool because you changed the heading to suit your stupid self. The country herself knew she can't manufacture for now hence they accepting to assemble here but foolish people like you always find joy in propaganda

No heading was changed. See the link:

https://www.thecable.ng/nigeria-to-commence-manufacturing-of-light-aircraft-before-2023-says-sirika
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by talk2hb1(m): 4:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Witchcraft or Aircraft?
Just want to be sure Ooo, because the little witchcraft we deem try self dey flop undecided
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 4:10am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

What a fool. Honestly, you are a certified zombie. So, India power cut can be compare to Nigeria? What a deluded fool. The idiot even said he post facts and evidence. Did you read what you posted? Man, you are a waste

India experiences DAILY power cuts. That can easily be confirmed by your doing a Google search of ''India Power Cuts'' where you will see hundreds of articles on it.

All bluster, no brain.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

ILLITERATE. No heading was changed. See the link:

Written by a fool. Was it assembly or manufacturing? Honestly you a complete shame. Good thing Nigeria is starting from assembling. Gradually we progress

But propaganda won't take the country anywhere and should be frown upon likewise zombies like you
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

India experiences DAILY power cuts. That can easily be proven by your doing a Google search of ''India Power Cuts'' where you will see hundreds of articles on it.

MUMU. All bluster, no brain.

I am 100% sure your parent wouls have lost all hopes on you.

The last time India was in a situation like Nigeria was 30years ago. In India of today, if there is going to be an outage it will be announced with time and area but fools like you just pick random topic and make it your view.

Honestly, keeping a goat is worthy than you

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 4:15am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

Written by a fool. Was it assembly or manufacturing? Honestly you a complete shame. Good thing Nigeria is starting from assembling. Gradually we progress

But propaganda won't take the country anywhere and should be frown upon likewise zombies like you

There is actually very little difference (if any) between 'Manufacturing' and 'Assembly'. It is only in Nigeria we make a big differenced of the two. In the USA car manufacturing plants are known as car assembly plants, or simply car assemblies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automotive_assembly_plants_in_the_United_States

The Oxford dictionary describes manufacturing as ''to build, create, assemble...''

According to Wiki, ''An assembly line is a manufacturing process (often called a progressive assembly) in which parts (usually interchangeable parts) are added as the semi-finished assembly moves from workstation to workstation where the parts are added in sequence until the final assembly is produced.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assembly_line
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

There is actually very little difference (if any) between 'Manufacturing' and 'Assembly'. It is only in Nigeria we make a big differenced of the two. In the USA car manufacturing plants are known as car assembly plants, or simply car assemblies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automotive_assembly_plants_in_the_United_States

The Oxford dictionary describes manufacturing as ''to build, create, assemble...''

You know I told you that you are a complete fool but you deny. Look at you again comparing assembling to manufacturing

Man, you are fantastically foolish

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 4:24am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

You know I told you that you are a complete fool but you deny. Look at you again comparing assembling to manufacturing

Man, you are fantastically foolish

So USA car makers are only ''assembling'', not ''manufacturing'' cars?

Boeing also ''assembles'' but doesn't ''manufacture'' planes according to your 'logic'.

''The Boeing Everett Factory is an airplane assembly facility built by Boeing in Everett, Washington, United States. It sits at the northeast corner of Paine Field and includes the largest building in the world by volume at 13,385,378 m3 (472,370,319 cu ft) and covers 98.7 acres (39.9 ha). The entire complex spans both sides of State Route 526 (named the Boeing Freeway). The factory was built in 1967 for the Boeing 747 and has since been expanded several times to accommodate new airliners, including the 767, 777, and 787 programs.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_Everett_Factory

Illiterate dunce arguing with his betters.

Don't shut your big mouth and learn something new.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

Do you really have a brain I now understand better. Your case is irredeemable. Bye

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 4:30am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

Do you really have a brain I now understand better. Your case is irredeemable. Bye

You have NO brain in your dumbass head since you cannot grasp a basic concept, and are arguing against the world, including the Oxford English Dictionary and Wikipedia!
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

Boeing also ''assembles'' but doesn't ''manufacture'' planes:

''The Boeing Everett Factory is an airplane assembly facility built by Boeing in Everett, Washington, United States. It sits at the northeast corner of Paine Field and includes the largest building in the world by volume at 13,385,378 m3 (472,370,319 cu ft) and covers 98.7 acres (39.9 ha). The entire complex spans both sides of State Route 526 (named the Boeing Freeway). The factory was built in 1967 for the Boeing 747 and has since been expanded several times to accommodate new airliners, including the 767, 777, and 787 programs.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_Everett_Factory

Now, let me put you out of your misery.
Manufacturing is the total process of producing a final product from unprocessed or semi-processed materials.

Assembling is the process of assembling, putting together, a final product from finished parts or partially assembled units.

A local example. Bike comes in carton and are assembled by local mechanics here. Production is manufacturing.

Man, you need to restart creche
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

You have NO brain in your dumbass head since you cannot grasp a basic concept, and are arguing against the world, including the Oxford English Dictionary and Wikipedia!

Your parent should have put you out of this misery. What? You are un-adulteratedly dumb grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 4:36am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

Now, let me put you out of your misery.
Manufacturing is the total process of producing a final product from unprocessed or semi-processed materials.

Assembling is the process of assembling, putting together, a final product from finished parts or partially assembled units.

A local example. Bike comes in carton and are assembled by local mechanics here. Production is manufacturing.

Man, you need to restart creche

School dropout quoting children's definition.

Here is the Definition of Assembly from INVESTOPEDIA:

''An assembly line is a production process that breaks the manufacture of a good into steps that are completed in a pre-defined sequence. Assembly lines are the most commonly used method in the mass production of products....Credit Henry Ford, who set up an ASSEMBLY LINE in 1908 to MANUFACTURE his Model T cars.''

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/assembly-line.asp-0

In other words, dumbo, 'assembly' is simply a form or method of manufacturing.

It is not 'less than' manufacturing. It IS manufacturing.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 13, 2022
Rossikk:

School dropout quoting children's definition.

Here is the Definition of Assembly from INVESTOPEDIA:

''An assembly line is a production process that breaks the manufacture of a good into steps that are completed in a pre-defined sequence. Assembly lines are the most commonly used method in the mass production of products.''

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/assembly-line.asp-0

In other words, dumbo, 'assembly' is simply a form or method of manufacturing.

Ha! Ikunle ! This boy is something else grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Commence Manufacturing Of Aircraft Before 2023 - FG by Rossikk(m): 4:43am On Feb 13, 2022
oldtruth:

Ha! Ikunle ! This boy is something else grin

Donkey, no brain. Go back to watching BB Naija, or whatever you useless unemployed youths specialize in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Convention: Moment Osinbajo Arrives At The Venue (video) / The Eastern Obolo And Ibeno Are Ijaws / Emma Powerful Behind Killing In Biafraland Simon Ekpa Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.