Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane (61742 Views)

Delta Government Closes Arise And Shine Nursery & Primary School In Asaba / IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by CHoccolaTE: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
somehow:

Working doesn't mean you should not have time for your children, it's all about planning.

There are various ways to make money and still have time for your children.

Using work as an excuse to send a 1yr 7 months to school is sick.

I have a 2yr+ old daughter at home and won't be starting school until she can talk or September.

Enough of this excuses.

Plan your life, if you don't have a job that gives room for child raising, defer child bearing till you can save enough to be around him/her.

In this jet age, working is not limited to 6am to 8pm. You can work from home and still earn more than those queueing at the bustop everyday of the week just to prove they are working.

Why can men not be the providers they are supposed to be instead of forcing women to be full time mothers and breadwinner at the same time?

If a man knows he wants his wife to dedicate her time to raising kids then he should save enough to support his wife and children until the children are old enough to talk or express themselves.

You are talking about working from home as if 90% of online jobs don't require full time dedication before workers can make any meaningful amount of money.

If you know you have business ideas that can let you work from home and make more money that those working 6 to 8 then take those jobs up as a part time job instead of expecting your wife to care for kids and pay bills at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by somehow: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
What kind of men do you roll with?

Hope you know you attract what you are?

quote author=CHoccolaTE post=110253727]

Why can men not be the providers they are supposed to be instead of forcing women to be full time mothers and breadwinner at the same time?

If a man knows he wants his wife to dedicate her time to raising kids then he should save enough to support his wife and children until the children are old enough to talk or express themselves.

You are talking about working from home as if 90% of online jobs don't require full time dedication before workers can make any meaningful amount of money.

If you know you have business ideas that can let you work from home and make more money that those working 6 to 8 then take those jobs up as a part time job instead of expecting your wife to care for kids and pay bills at the same time. [/quote]
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by thatigboman1: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
cococandy:

I like how all of you are suddenly advocates for small children staying home. If they ask you to do it, you’ll consider it “emasculating”. If your wives opt do it, then they are gold diggers using y’all for money.
Nobody knows what you truly want. Except to pass blame that’s for sure
what do u mean that I am a sudden advocate?
Read my post. I say im am an advocate of infants staying at home till6 years. And that I put my children in school when they were 3, against my will.
Pls always quote appropriately

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria / JAMB Offices, Phone Number,address And Email In All 36 States Of Nigeria / Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.