Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,745 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane (61744 Views)

Delta Government Closes Arise And Shine Nursery & Primary School In Asaba / IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by tdenty: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12 May God punish u,bird of the same feather flocks together
post=110183261:

May we not be unfortunate. The teacher definitely won't want this. Our teachers in those days do beat us and today, we are disciplined and better with reasoning.
Our teachers of nowadays are mentally over stressed and need to show happiness.

Let's wait for autopsy before anything
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Blackdisciple(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2022
kollinz1234:
To bring back sanity to this country, we need the death penalty

Bros you are WISE...
Wallahi tallahi u are WISE

Death penalty is the only solution
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Once government interferes, the parents compensated, the murderer can then be stones to death...

That's how witches are killed... Stone them to death in public and decompose her body to hungry pigs.

Stupid murderer... U shall be killed soon!
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Josbreed: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Lemme just ask, is the school still standing? Is there not petrol and matches again to light it up?

1 Like

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by keypha1: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2022
She deserves Jungle justice, wicked soul.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by BennixB(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2022
MR. AUTOPSY.
Will you do that if it's your child?

Shetemi12:
May we not be unfortunate. The teacher definitely won't want this. Our teachers in those days do beat us and today, we are disciplined and better with reasoning.

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Omodua(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Who is their right mind flogs a child/toddler 31 strokes for been a toddler? Some people are really heartless when dealing with other people's children. I hope they face the full force of the law.
Beating of children OK. It's the only way to instil discipline. But it should not be extreme. We were seriously flogged at school. And our generation are doing well today. Maybe,if they had pet us, we would have been worse than the present generation enmeshed in thuggery and cultism.
I support capital punishment. But not on toddlers like this one.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by HilcomTech(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Na wa ooo

Why are yeebos so wicked and evil? How could you even flog a one year old baby to that extent.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Liberty70: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2022
see inhumane act on a baby! if it is north now, ah! These southerners we too perfect would be saying all kinds of rubbish.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by matm: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2022
Mercychen:
Hm.. this is not ordinary.

How can you flog a toddler 31 strokes and even when you got to ten, you kept on going till you got to 31??...

Dem dey follow the proprietress. It's not with clear eyes she did it.

You are right.It is a rare case.Just like accidents happen on our roads and people die Dt has not made people stop boarding vehicles.Those labelling schools and teachers bad on nairaland are acting out of sentimental ignorance.
Most schools are doing a great job in the lives of our kids and needed to be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by anytexy: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2022
31 what? I don't believe this story. There is more to it than meet the eye..

1 Like

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by molas02: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

Hmnnnn... Beating 2year old 31 stroke and u are still waiting for autopsy?
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Andy1985ng(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2022
My daughter is about the same age as this kid.

I can not even think about such happening to her. I can commit murder and damn the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by torqque7(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Kuginzi:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/12/one-year-old-pupil-who-received-31-strokes-cane-delta-dead

The baby receiving treatment in a hospital

Whoever wrote this story should focus on what the issue on ground is and stop talking rubbish about unqualified persons operating small private schools. The big schools in Abuja and lekki that killed their students nkor?are they also unqualified?misplaced priorities is what this up is doing. The law should punish the perpetrators of the wicked act and dealt with severely as deserved that’s all he should focus on and stop talking rubbish about size of school and qualified staff pls because these having absolutely NOTHING with wicked acts like this.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by TheiaTalks: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2022
Nwodosis:
We are now beginning to see the reasons why the western world are against the beating of children. A lot of adults/parents are not mentally balanced to discipline a child by beating.

Exactly what I've been saying since
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by dragunov: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

Oga use this brains naah. What stamina does a 2 yr old child have to absorb such a punishment...... no torture? The boy was tortured and he died as a result. 31 strokes? Even a grown up kid or teenager will capitulate under such punishment. If a fully grown adult is given 31 strokes of the cake, he will definitely be hospitalized. I beg!

2 Likes

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by supereagle(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

What are you saying? Did you read about a footballer who maltreated cats and the risk of going to jail. Must you give a one year old child 31 strokes of the cane for wasting water? They should have called the parents to pay for the damage instead of killing the child.

1 Like

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by okezuoemmanue(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2022
But parental upbringing is dying out slowly. How can u enroll a year and 7 months baby in school.
It's really recklessness

1 Like

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Mcwin: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2022
What kind of people do we have in this country.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by MoneyGoDrop: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=Omodua post=110187807]Beating of children OK. It's the only way to instil discipline. But it should not be extreme. We were seriously flogged at school. And our generation are doing well today. Maybe,if they had pet us, we would have been worse than the present generation enmeshed in thuggery and cultism.
I support capital punishment. But not on toddlers like this one.

Yes our generation is doing well but we still have thugs and cultists amongst us and in our parents generation too because every generation has their fair share of bad eggs and no generation is excluded. Don't get me wrong, I'm against pampering of kids but I'm also aware that some people become Monsters immediately another person's child is entrusted into their care.

1 Like

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by CHoccolaTE: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2022
moralistic:
she is not working...hahahahhahh...you just felt like reacting as most nairalanders

Who told you she's not working?

3 Likes

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by redsun(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2022
What was a one-year-old suckling doing in school? Or is the witch that killed her a school proprietress/babysitter?

1 Like

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by BJanta: 11:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
This is bad.

Infinitely terrible bro .
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by IbileIfe: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2022
This is pure murder.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Nitah1: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2022
Nwodosis:
We are now beginning to see the reasons why the western world are against the beating of children. A lot of adults/parents are not mentally balanced to discipline a child by beating.

Just imagine 1yr 7months baby embarassed

Kaii

God where are thou?
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by tewoayo(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2022
And may the boy Spirit torment the Proprietress and her Son for ever. Amen
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by chieni(f): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2022
God have mercy. This child is too young for this strokes of cane now.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by Halo22: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2022
This is quite unfortunate and heavy for one to bear. If I may ask, was the woman counting the number of strokes of cane given to the boy and still insisted till it got to 31, or someone was by the side counting the strokes for her? I don't get it, as a teacher and a school manager, I support corporal punishment but in this case, the punishment was quite capital and the woman and her son should be brought to the book of law.
Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by cococandy(f): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2022
One year old!
One year old!!!!

Burn it down please. Argh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by cococandy(f): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2022
Halo22:
This is quite unfortunate and heavy for one to bear. If I may ask, was the woman counting the number of strokes of cane given to the boy and still insisted till it got to 31, or someone was by the side counting the strokes for her? I don't get it, as a teacher and a school manager, I support corporal punishment but in this case, the punishment was quite capital and the woman and her son should be brought to the book of law.

Corporal punishment for an infant?

4 Likes

Re: Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane by cococandy(f): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2022
I’m in tears. I have a one year old. This can’t be happening. How do we make sure this family gets justice. Does anyone have their phone number?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria / JAMB Offices, Phone Number,address And Email In All 36 States Of Nigeria / Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.