Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu (19302 Views)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:03am On Feb 13, 2022
helinues:

You won't stop lying cos na something you mastered.

Almost should be something from 70% above

With all the threads you have created with this moniker, I only commented on less than 30% of all your threads.

I have gone through it myself just to be ascertained..

Oya Tell us another lie just to cover this fresh ones I just bursted

You no get talk
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Shetemi12(m): 6:04am On Feb 13, 2022
helinues:

That guy don't only lie, he mastered hypocrisy as well.

As if Tinubu is not someone's father/grandfather

PrinceOfLagos, stop this cheap attitudes. Can't you see the way it's making you to sound

Don't mind them.. they abuse Tinubu, and if insults is directed to their father dead or alive, they are pained. That's why God can't life them because they will be oppressors if they get to higher places

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by helinues: 6:05am On Feb 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You no get talk

Finally, I can keep you shut..

No even an inch to carry the goal post to.

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:06am On Feb 13, 2022
helinues:

Finally, I can keep you shut..

No even an inch to carry the goal post to.
Today is Sunday and Christians go to church today

Just to let you know

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

Don't mind them.. they abuse Tinubu, and if insults is directed to their father dead or alive, they are pained. That's why God can't life them because they will be oppressors if they get to higher places
I love everyone with the love of God

Speaking against corruption doesn't mean you hate the person

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Shetemi12(m): 6:08am On Feb 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I love everyone with the love of God

Speaking against corruption doesn't mean you hate the person
No problem...
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

No problem...
Just to let you and Helinues know
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Tinubu the twist and turn mofo

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Abbey090(m): 6:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Neminc:
No way, you guys have destroyed this country enough, we need people with fresh ideas to move the country forward.
people who are saints from heaven?You can find them in Naija,go to Jupiter
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by helinues: 6:10am On Feb 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Today is Sunday and Christians go to church today

Just to let you know

So you are aware today is Sunday and still doing your as usual lying even after being bursted.

Almost went wrong

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Megatrix: 6:15am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

Tinubu is a politician and public figure out there to contest for office and everyone has a right to air their opinions on him. Peter Obi and other perceived opponents of tinubu that you tinubu E-miscreants insult, are they not also people's fathers? You want to use people's attacks on politicians as a defence for your stupidity and lack of home training. Tinubu's children have never come out to insult the parents of those who insult him because they know it's politics but it's a bloody nobody like you that Tinubu doesn't even know you exist that will be insulting people's parents on behalf of Tinubu. Please shut your dirty mouth, your mouth odour is suffocating this thread. Nonsense!!

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:15am On Feb 13, 2022
helinues:

So you are aware today is Sunday and still doing your as usual lying even after being bursted.

Almost went wrong
The bible told us to always speak the truth at all times

I've never lied

Everything I've put out here Na true and well documented

We won't allow affliction to rise a second time ..
Nigerians deserves good life because we've got all we need to make that happen

I will continue to speak against injustice against my country men and women till this corrupt people parading themselves as politicians amend their ways

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless the entire south east states

God bless Lagos

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Bobloco: 6:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Tinubu, for even considering stepping on/in Buhari shoes is enough to make sure you don't become the president of Nigeria. Buhari is a disaster

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by popesco123: 6:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Ibo is just problem. Ibo too much sha. Olodo dey go get heart attack soon

quote author=Majesty2 post=110183241]Tinubu, we love you and we are ready to do everything for you to win come 2023
Insha allah, you are ou incoming president. Haters are freed to go hang themselves or drink sniper to end their miserable lifes, no wailing from those useless and godforsaken pigs from land of rising crime can stop you, nah you we want and nah you me and my family go vote come 2023
May God continue to protect BAT, our incoming president[/quote]

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Ryott: 6:23am On Feb 13, 2022
author=Shetemi12 post=110183523

Give it Uppppp for the mumu of the year!!!

Didn't you insult Tinubu, is he not someone's father.. Bruh, the greatest gift my father gave me is my ability to respond accordingly in situations and I will justify that.

The sense that my father doesn't have.. non of your father and grandfathers including upcoming fathers in your generations can have them because they will be dillards

Yeah clap for yourself, mumu of the year!!! Tinubu is a Politician and he is not your father. Who is the mumu here when you can't even differentiate between politics and social life? Or have you never insulted other politicians that you don't like? And stop trying so hard to defend your father,he clearly failed in his simple task of raising you properly. He raised a mannerless and senseless dullard.

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Shetemi12(m): 6:25am On Feb 13, 2022
Megatrix:

Tinubu is a politician and public figure out there to contest for office and everyone has a right to air their opinions on him. Peter Obi and other perceived opponents of tinubu that you tinubu E-miscreants insult, are they not also people's fathers? You want to use people's attacks on politicians as a defence for your stupidity and lack of home training. Tinubu's children have never come out to insult the parents of those who insult him because they know it's politics but it's a bloody nobody like you that Tinubu doesn't even know you exist that will be insulting people's parents on behalf of Tinubu. Please shut your dirty mouth, your mouth odour is suffocating this thread. Nonsense!!

Only someone with mouth odour knows how it is. You should brush three times daily and rinse your mouth with water very well

And mind you. Anyone seeing what you wrote will think you have sense but let me tell you you have none. I have NEVER insulted someone who has openly said his opinion but I will Insult anyone who can openly insult Tinubu with harsh words, in our culture, anyone old is enough to be a father and Tinubu is a father figure to me. You should avoid me please and get yourself off me. If you come for me, I will twice come for you. I don't take rubbish.

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Shetemi12(m): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Ryott:

Yeah clap for yourself, mumu of the year!!! Tinubu is a Politician and he is not your father. Who is the mumu here when you can't even differentiate between politics and social life? Or have you never insulted other politicians that you don't like? And stop trying so hard to defend your father,he clearly failed in his simple task of raising you properly. He raised a mannerless and senseless dullard.

I have never insulted any politician I don't like whether in PDP or APC.. I'm not senseless, I'm not daft! But mind you, if you INSULT with harsh words, I will send it back to someone old like him in that family.!

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by saintnegroid(m): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2022
Tovard:
We have been agitating for a better Nigeria, better roads, better health care, standard agricultural products, valuable currency etc.

But we haven't see a single youth who has the charisma, qualified, exceptionally intelligent and scandal free who we can say "In whom we are well please for the race of presidency". All this ancient/ancestors knows how to play well their cards, just imagine the early awareness the yoruba man has started, the structure of his cabinets and well manner of approach he has to give to the big fishes involves.

The Nigeria Youth are not ready for a better country, we are still dreaming on how we want the country to look but we not to ready for it now! Sorry to ask, are you not a youth?
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Kindede: 6:36am On Feb 13, 2022
The desperation implies that he has an ulterior motive.

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 6:36am On Feb 13, 2022
drlaykay:
The two most prominent candidates on both sides ( Atiku and Tinubu) will most likely not end up as the flag bearers. The politicking of 2023 is unprecedented

They( the two Politicians)are not the prominent only they have amassed wealth!
The same language that Atiku was saying 'Nigeria has done so much for me' so you wants to be President! So,how do you want to rule and what do you have that can make Nigeria great in this 21 Century?
Na wa for thses politicians!
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by EagleNest(m): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2022
Now Tinubu is sounding desperate. All is not well!

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by GemUnique(m): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2022
Humility that comes every 4 years cheesy

Politics na ba$tard
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 6:38am On Feb 13, 2022
drlaykay:
The two most prominent candidates on both sides ( Atiku and Tinubu) will most likely not end up as the flag bearers. The politicking of 2023 is unprecedented

They( the two Politicians)are not the prominent only they have amassed wealth!
The same language that Atiku was saying 'Nigeria has done so much for me' so you wants to be President! So,how do you want to rule and what do you have that can make Nigeria great in this 21 Century?
Na wao for these politicians!
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:39am On Feb 13, 2022
Idiot from Iragbiji

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Henso50: 6:40am On Feb 13, 2022
This is intriguing
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

Only someone with mouth odour knows how it is. You should brush three times daily and rinse your mouth with water very well

And mind you. Anyone seeing what you wrote will think you have sense but let me tell you you have none. I have NEVER insulted someone who has openly said his opinion but I will Insult anyone who can openly insult Tinubu with harsh words, in our culture, anyone old is enough to be a father and Tinubu is a father figure to me. You should avoid me please and get yourself off me. If you come for me, I will twice come for you. I don't take rubbish.

SHUT UP!!!

STIPEND COLLECTOR

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2022
We know you're pained, but please don't take it too personally. Care for your HBP chinedu
PrinceOfLagos:
Hehehehhehehehe hehehehe grin grin cheesy

Baba wey mumu

Beggi beggi president wannabe

This desperation is so shameful

A whole jagaban been reduced to a kindergarten politician

Karma!

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by adedayoa2(f): 6:44am On Feb 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
U can't step in his shoes.
What kind of Grammar is that?
that's a figure of speech, he is 100% correct

VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) / Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam / APC Rejects Rivers State Pesidential Results

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57