Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu (19275 Views)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Khaysee: 7:43am On Feb 13, 2022
How many people are contesting I only hear one person with loud voice everywhere

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Cryofigbos:

No Buhari will tell his candidate to go and sleep that presidency will be brought to him in his bedroom grin grin

U dis foolish boy again, u finally have money for data again
U kuku know what is happening inside Buhari private meetings inside ur fathers house...u r back with ur obsession with tinubu, u r not talking about imaginary Amaechi again or is it kanu that Buhari want to use from today
salty tears

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Omniman(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2022
Tovard:
We have been agitating for a better Nigeria, better roads, better health care, standard agricultural products, valuable currency etc.

But we haven't see a single youth who has the charisma, qualified, exceptionally intelligent and scandal free who we can say "In whom we are well please for the race of presidency". All this ancient/ancestors knows how to play well their cards, just imagine the early awareness the yoruba man has started, the structure of his cabinets and well manner of approach he has to give to the big fishes involves.

The Nigeria Youth are not ready for a better country, we are still dreaming on how we want the country to look but we not to ready for it now!

Even if you see, you will pay him/her no attention like you are with these old people undecided
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by drlateef: 8:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Maxymilliano:
grin ... You want to step into the shoes of the same man that has failed woefully as president, and you expect Nigerians to be happy with you? I hope Nigerians won't make same mistake twice.

Tinubu is not Buhari. He is far more intelligent and sophisticated than Buhari. That’s why he is telling Buhari that he didn’t want to offend him with his campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Mamuzo13(f): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed then this class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 8:30pm. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. Classes start 15th February. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms addition to the group. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for exams and you have shaky foundation in Chemistry. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by temak1: 8:45am On Feb 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Hehehehhehehehe hehehehe grin grin cheesy

Baba wey mumu

Beggi beggi president wannabe

This desperation is so shameful

A whole jagaban been reduced to a kindergarten politician

Karma!

So, giving honour to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has made him become a kindergarten and beggi begging politician now?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Frank6738(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2022
you are wasting your time mr tinubu , you will never be nigeria president .

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Ryott: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

Mumu of the year
Yes, that's who you are indeed.
The Mumu of the year

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Shetemi12(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2022
Ryott:

Yes, that's who you are indeed.
The Mumu of the year

FOOL of the year

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Shetemi12(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2022
Megatrix:

Your own father knew you would be very dumb because he was the dumbest of his own generation so he knew definitely you would follow in his footsteps. A stupid dumbo will always give birth to another stupid dumbo. Generation of idiotic fools!! And I know who you are, a stinking cockroach that will be crushed and discarded like the trash you are. Stupid son of a bitch

grin Guess it's only insects your blank head can remember this morning grin My father is a medical Doctor, I'm an Environmental Health Officer. Our foolishness here if it were is a great achievement. What has your father achieved in life, I understand you are in poverty, it's not your fault, your parent didn't plan well before they gave birth so I understand why you are always annoy with Tinubu. You can drop your account number, I want to bless you with a token. Make sure you split the money and give it to your father at home. Sorrowful family

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Corea4king(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Is like,he learnt that English new

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Majesty2:
typical gibberish from a braindead yeebow human that is race is cursed with stupidity, a cursed race that is full of foolish human beings
Your godforsaken region is an inconsequential 5% that is politically useless, a cursed region that can't determine anything in nigeria. pls braindead shinedu, who will vote that useless and idiotic pandora obituary from a useless region other than you akpu munching gorillas from potopoto republic of beerfraud. You subhumans from that pigsty region are inconsequential, useless 5% and you brainless descendants of ape have turned to a laughing stock in nigeria, come 2023 nothing for you fools from godforsaken potopoto region, you can wail till thy kingdom comes, nobody gives a fvck
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Yeah right
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Ryott: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

FOOL of the year
Yes, that's who you are.
You are the fool of the year

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=110183100]Hehehehhehehehe hehehehe grin grin cheesy

Baba wey mumu

[b]A whole jagaban been reduced to a kindergarten politician

How does consultations reduced one to kindergarten politician?
You are a political neophyte yourself. Consultation is one of the ingredients of democracy.
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by SarkinYarki: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Maxymilliano:
grin ... You want to step into the shoes of the same man that has failed woefully as president, and you expect Nigerians to be happy with you? I hope Nigerians won't make same mistake twice.

This man doesn't have sense

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by Megatrix: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Shetemi12:

grin Guess it's only insects your blank head can remember this morning grin My father is a medical Doctor, I'm an Environmental Health Officer. Our foolishness here if it were is a great achievement. What has your father achieved in life, I understand you are in poverty, it's not your fault, your parent didn't plan well before they gave birth so I understand why you are always annoy with Tinubu. You can drop your account number, I want to bless you with a token. Make sure you split the money and give it to your father at home. Sorrowful family
Ehn, you better not let your stupid father see this oh. Do you think they don't know about nairaland at the park where he works as a tout? Your father may be an illiterate that doesn't know how to browse the internet but that doesn't mean that other intelligent people will not show him how you are denying him online grin. Please embrace your idiotic father with pride. Dirty, jobless street urchin with a motor park tout father wants to be relevant online. And yes cockroach is the only thing I can think of describing you as because that's exactly what you are, a stupid, stinking cockroach!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2022
If this bullion van criminal rate buhari 6 years performance high, despite all these killing, hunger and poverty going on here... that means Nigerians are in for another 8 years of waste...
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by AntonVince: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2022
This toad-eyed thief's insane obsession with presidency is enough ground on its own for Nigerians to reject him.

You'd think his placenta was buried in Aso Rock.

Kilode!

grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by 1819nit: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Tipe tipe

A guy that wouldn't mind to attract unnecessary insult to himself daily just to proof no point
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by 1819nine: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Attached below are your last 4 threads which I didn't even make any comments on them.

You see the reason why I asked you above that do we lie as you do on this forum. You just proved that right by adding another lies to cover your old lies.

You and lies are inseparable

If to say you really have eyes pushing, you would have deactivated this moniker cos all your lies are just been bursted
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by CXLVII: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Hehehehhehehehe hehehehe grin grin cheesy

Baba wey mumu

A whole jagaban been reduced to a kindergarten politician

Karma!

Same insult you threw at Buhari and he won with a landslide

Your insults are signs of the best of tidings.

We know whatever you oppose wins.

Keep it coming
Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by 1819nit: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Finally, I can keep you shut..

No even an inch to carry the goal post to.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by 1819nit: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
helinues:

So you are aware today is Sunday and still doing your as usual lying even after being bursted.

Almost went wrong
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Told Buhari I Want To Step In His Shoes Not On His Toes - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2022
CXLVII:

Same insult you threw at Buhari and he won with a landslide

Your insults are signs of the best of tidings.

We know whatever you oppose wins.

Keep it coming

Tinubu is not Buhari so the northern factor won't play out here

Buhari ha distanced himself from Tinubu presidential ambition so Tinubu presidential ambition is dead on arrival

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doguwa: Tinubu Risks Losing Kano Over APC Crisis / Anger As FG Recalls N14.9bn Paris Club Refund From Benue / PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.