Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power (14645 Views)

Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by Babaken(m): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Keep running from one party to another because of greed.
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by Bobloco: 6:35am On Feb 13, 2022
You left APGA that brought you to power and joined APC

Sorry, your lamentations are about to begin because Hope uzodimma will ensure you don't return to the senate in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by Babaken(m): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2022
Realist12:
Okorocha is a great assets to the South East , very intelligent. I wonder where he wronged them, he's like a messiah to the South East yet been castigated for being the bridge builder , he did well as a governor and showed he's a great administrator.
He did all that for selfish reasons.
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by lovere: 7:16am On Feb 13, 2022
Realist12:
Okorocha is a great assets to the South East , very intelligent. I wonder where he wronged them, he's like a messiah to the South East yet been castigated for being the bridge builder , he did well as a governor and showed he's a great administrator.
He failed woefully as imo state governor. We were all fooled by his sweet talking prowess. Dont believe his sweet mouth. He is a not just a scammer but a clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by Bahamas95(m): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2022
Only idiots will take Nigerian politicians serious.

They behave like cows moving from one place to another in search of green grass to eat......The masses should wise up.
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2022
An Ndi owerri amaka can never become president of this country, never! angry
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by jeff1993: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2022
Gf
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by Indispensable85(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Dis one don turn to town crier
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by Elidrisy20: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2022
Why not leave the party
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2022
It is either they asked them to resign or change the judgement in their favour. So, it is quite strange for the EFCC to be acting as such. I’ll demand justice at the appropriate time. If you did not obey the judgement of the same court and cannot obey the law that set them up, is it until they desperately get something, even if it’s not right against me, that they will ask me to obey?

A very nonsense country and terrorist govt!

Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by BruncleZuma: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2022
Arabanko
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by jaxxy(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Clown Rochas wants to be president grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by McGg: 7:52am On Feb 13, 2022
sheymoni:
You used state resources to build statue everywhere while your people were denied basic amenities. Who in is right sense will vote you as president? The little you were given at state level was looted and wasted on irrelevant statue. You almost turned imo state to your family inheritance. I don't know who have the highest number of clown in politics between kogi, osun and imo

Chairman you forget say that Abia state has the highest number of clowns
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by naturefellow(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Selfish mf
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by krushdripper(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
Former Governor of Imo State and Senator representing Imo West, Rochas Okorocha, tells SOLOMON ODENIYI about his presidential ambition and charges against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, among other issues

https://punchng.com/ive-suffered-injustice-from-govt-i-helped-into-power-okorocha/?amp
Is he supposed to help someone into political power? What happened to the masses who are supposed to decide their leader(s) via free & fair elections? Making this statement as if it is something normal to say shows the level of impunity in the country's governmental system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by drnoel: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
Former Governor of Imo State and Senator representing Imo West, Rochas Okorocha, tells SOLOMON ODENIYI about his presidential ambition and charges against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, among other issues

https://punchng.com/ive-suffered-injustice-from-govt-i-helped-into-power-okorocha/?amp

If anyone is talking about injustice, it shouldn't be Rochas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by Mamuzo13(f): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed then this class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 8:30pm. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. Classes start 15th February. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms addition to the group. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for exams and you have shaky foundation in Chemistry. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by Phut(f): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2022
Lightorder:
Same manner the people who helped you into power suffered in your hands
Exactly, APGA helped him to power and he betrayed them, by switching parties mid-term, due to his selfish ambition. The people of Imo State voted for an APGA candidate/governor. But Rochas didn’t care about what the people that elected him wanted. That they wanted to remain an APGA State mattered nothing to him. He was in power, felt untouchable and felt that he could treat Imo people any which way he wanted. He used Imo State money (just like Amaechi used Rivers money to campaign for APC) in the hopes that if Buhari won, he would give them juicy appointments.
Cockrochas Okoroawusa, you are greedy and a betrayer. Carry your cross!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by Shikini: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2022
Defect to another party
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by Corea4king(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2022
I don't know why is difficult for Igbo to understand that Hause people cannot be trusted. Even if you followed them drink cow urine,they will still nail you down at appropriate time.

Uzodimma,I pray you retrieve your steps because your own will be disastrous
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

Mr Rochas Okorocha my president Insha Allah 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2022
Whyedu:
Desreved

The quality of education and living standards in Ukraine are amongst the highest in the world, and the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries.

Contact us for personal consultancy with the numbers below

Agencies and Partners on NAIRALAND are welcome to collaborate with us.
You are joking, Ukraine that may be under attack by Russia and you saying that I should I for studying there?
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by 1819nit: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
post=110183404:
Lol cheesy grin wink

Okoroawusa , na so life be.
Correct man.
[/s]
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by 1819nine: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
post=110183419:

Gbam!
[/s]
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by Bimpe29: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Politics has always been dirty.
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by Chidywhite: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2022
The evil that men do.
As you sow , so shall you reap.
You can deceive Man, u can't deceive God.
Remember the law of natural redistributive justice.
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by HRMK: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2022
what is the big deal abt that?people helped you too to power?did anybody compel you to do their wish/es as you do the present governor?just search your conscience and stop the complaints!
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by GualaGuala(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Wetin consign me!!
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by Onuoha1234(m): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2022
You deserve what is happening to you. The People of Nigeria are waiting at the polls to :ote and retire all who sowed misery in this country.You can classify your self as to where to fit.
Re: Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power by emecheboy2(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2022
You better shut the hell up, you are the king of Elite Capture, Deep State and Dark Money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms / Fraudsters Have Cloned My Phone Number - Fashola / Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.