Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

For Young Guys Who Want To Connect - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Young Guys Who Want To Connect (193 Views)

It’s Disrespectful For Young People To Call Me By Name – Shaffy Bello (Video) / "I'm Not Starving": BBNaija's Khloe Tired Of Men Who Want To Buy Her Lunch / Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Young Guys Who Want To Connect by DaveNicko: 5:47am On Feb 13, 2022
Hey what's going on I don't want to waste most of your time so I'll like to quickly introduce my self..

My name is TK IM A YOUNG GUY
I live in Lagos Nigeria
I love eating
I love chatting and making new friends
I'm Chile and always open to new people
I don't like mother fuckers
I admire guys who work hard and earn a living by doing legit things not scaming or Yahoo

And right now I need to make more friends because I'm just feeling lonely in school, I need some one to chat with and I can call a friend. IM SURE TGAT PERSON IS YOU.... I'LL, LIKE TO ADD YOU UP ON WHATSAPP WE CAN CONNECT AND BE FRIENDS so if you're interested add me up on WhatsApp now!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Sued Over Alleged Breach Of Contract / Popular Yahoo Boy Run Mad Today As He Fail To Use His Mother For Plus Up / How To Monetize With Copyright Strike In 2 Minutes||reused Contents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.