Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What Are The Things To Do If I Want To Live Long ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Things To Do If I Want To Live Long ? (348 Views)

The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. / For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things To Do If I Want To Live Long ? by BItt: 6:40am On Feb 13, 2022
Good Morning. We live by learning; and who's best to learn from if not those who have journeyed through ''the bridge called YOUTH''
I am still a young folk but I know we have older folks on this forum. I want to learn what it takes to live long.

We want to learn from the Older folks what choices they made that helped them live long, what choices they ignored that helped them live long. What decisions they made that aid their current comfort.
Re: What Are The Things To Do If I Want To Live Long ? by Todayswind(f): 6:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Chose the best man and don't settle for less. Don't be in a hurry to get married.
Never choose to be a punching bag because you dont want tag ''divorced''. that way you will live long

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things To Do If I Want To Live Long ? by donbachi(m): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2022
1: Where ur strenght end,GOD's own begins
2: Stay away from women.they are any man's biggest distraction.
3: Always feed the body that makes the money.cos wahala no dey finish.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things To Do If I Want To Live Long ? by Polynek(m): 7:38am On Feb 13, 2022
Be honest, Obedient, Respect your elders, be self-contend, help the less privileged if u hv enough. Develop a very high self-control in everything u doing in life. Walk away wen u are angered, do exercise, respect your parents.
Remember there is no substitute for hard-working.
Leme stop here 4 now bcox Life no get any formula at all, jox do the ones can, dax me
Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things To Do If I Want To Live Long ? by teezzybee: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Sadly, that is not our decision to make. For where civilization hand tall reach, na there nature just start. Good will, prudence, e.t.c can only take you so far the rest is uncertainty. Be brave not matter what. Death happens to all.
Re: What Are The Things To Do If I Want To Live Long ? by Fashionista01(f): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Polynek:
Be honest, Obedient, Respect your elders, be self-contend, help the less privileged if u hv enough. Develop a very high self-control in everything u doing in life. Walk away wen u are angered, do exercise, respect your parents.
Remember there is no substitute for hard-working.
Leme stop here 4 now bcox Life no get any formula at all, jox do the ones can, dax me
Have a nice day
You killed it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Confident Son At Every Stage / End Times Thread: Angel Gabriel Trumpet Edition / Used Dinning Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.