Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,297 members, 7,864,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Officially, Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Officially, Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja. (358 Views)

Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States / Tragedy Hits Abuja, 30 Killed In Landslide, 19 Abducted / Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja As Marketers Shut Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Officially, Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja. by royalamour(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2022
I have driven round town this morning to get fuel, but it's nearly impossible everywhere.

In many filling stations, only one pump is used to service tons of customers.

I am finally at Evergreen filling station Karu, but my chance of getting fuel is very slim.

The queue here extends even onto the road, reducing traffic flow.

It is unclear why the fuel scarcity lingers since last year November.

I feel the government is stylishly beating the people into accepting price increase eventually.

Re: Officially, Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja. by Vasically: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2022
Hmmm the country don tire me, I have to stand on queue for a long time just to buy petrol. May God help us.

Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Free Domain & Hosting Registration + SEO. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Officially, Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja. by Flexherbal(m): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2022
Nigeria!
Re: Officially, Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja. by culf: 9:01am On Feb 13, 2022
Mehn, yesterday was crazy.
Re: Officially, Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja. by otokx(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Is the mainstream media reporting this?
Re: Officially, Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja. by ogododo: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2022
royalamour:
I have driven round town this morning to get fuel, but it's nearly impossible everywhere.

In many filling stations, only one pump is used to service tons of customers.

I am finally at Evergreen filling station Karu, but my chance of getting fuel is very slim.

The queue here extends even onto the road, reducing traffic flow.

It is unclear why the fuel scarcity lingers since last year November.
Cabbals don return fully! Despite high price, Bubu still import bad fuel as Oyel Minister.
Re: Officially, Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja. by Adamtrampan: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Good
Re: Officially, Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja. by ivandragon: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2022
This administration continues to show how inept it is....

It has been over 2 weeks since the off-spec fuel was discovered but the FG is yet to evacuate the fuel from fueling stations. This is one of the causes of the scarcity.
Re: Officially, Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja. by royalamour(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2022
ivandragon:
This administration continues to show how inept it is....

It has been over 2 weeks since the off-spec fuel was discovered but the FG is yet to evacuate the fuel from fueling stations. This is one of the causes of the scarcity.

I think they are beating the people into accepting price increase.
Re: Officially, Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja. by TooMuchStuff: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2022
So ayaff get a Nebo nebo here....!

Na black market fuel big boys de cruise with.....

Ayam a lazy yoot. No fit drag fo queues with my Rolex

I can't kill myself when cash no be troublem for we....
Re: Officially, Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja. by Jostoman: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2022
They want to use another tactics to increase fuel pump price. No be this government again?
Re: Officially, Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja. by royalamour(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2022
Update:

The soldiers are here. The road is blocked. They are trying to push people whose cars have blocked the road off the road.

The queue is now more than a kilometer long.

(1) (Reply)

Uzuegbunam Okagbue For Senate:anambra Central Senatorial District. / Throwback Photo Of Suspended Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Campaigning Against Drugs / Former President Gives Solution To Nigeria's Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.