Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council (13530 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by garfield1: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
fergie001:

APC had 4 in 2019...leaving Kuje & Bwari to PDP.

Abaji Results put on hold pending the Supreme Court's decision on the authentic candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) but APC is in-charge.

Loko won the Primary but his name was substituted with that of Abdullahi...Loko went to Court won, Appeal Court affirmed Loko, so the matter is before the SC.

Safe to say, PDP is heads-up in Kwali but APC snatches Kwali at the end.

I knew apc will win kwali.its 3-3

1 Like

Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by fergie001: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
garfield1:
I knew apc will win kwali.its 3-3
Kwali went to the end....300 votes but AMAC was a huge one.
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by garfield1: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
fergie001:

Kwali went to the end....300 votes but AMAC was a huge one.

In 2013 and 2016,pdp was in control of all the councils
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by fergie001: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
garfield1:

In 2013 and 2016,pdp was in control of all the councils
There was no opposition because ACN was Regional in the SW, same as ANPP in the North. It was just PDP v PDP.

In 2019, APC was in Govt for 4 years and had spread...AMAC is a big one.
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by Thorondor: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
garfield1:

Unknown for now

AMAC would always go to PDP
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by garfield1: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
fergie001:

There was no opposition because ACN was Regional in the SW, same as ANPP in the North. It was just PDP v PDP.

In 2019, APC was in Govt for 4 years and had spread...AMAC is a big one.

So there was no opposition in 2016? Was apc not formed in 2013 or you forgot that CPC was strong in the north and apga has a foothold in abuja? Why are you emphasizing on AMAC? Abuja votes has never been decisive and will never be
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by OBALOLA55(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
seunmsg:
What about AMAC?
AMAC IS PDP
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by OBALOLA55(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
garfield1:

I know.apc is not very liked in abj..if they win 2 out of 6,that is ok
YOU KNOW AND YA ASKING WHAT IS IMPORTANT IN AMAC
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by fergie001: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
garfield1:

So there was no opposition in 2016? Was apc not formed in 2013 or you forgot that CPC was strong in the north and apga has a foothold in abuja? Why are you emphasizing on AMAC? Abuja votes has never been decisive and will never be
You mentioned 2013..when APC didn't have legs let alone shoes.

CPC was only strong in Nasarawa & parts of the North. Many parts of Abuja are dominated by people who came to work from all parts of the Country so voting takes a particular shape like I told you in the other thread.

I didn't insist on AMAC....I just made a statement that Asokoro where Jonathan lost in 2015 & Buhari lost in 2019 belongs to the opposition. It is a big statement for any Party that wins. Seunmsg has already told you its strategic importance, he lives there, you can ask him.

Any other question?
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by garfield1: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
fergie001:

You mentioned 2013..when APC didn't have legs let alone shoes.

CPC was only strong in Nasarawa & parts of the North. Many parts of Abuja are dominated by people who came to work from all parts of the Country so voting takes a particular shape like I told you in the other thread.

I didn't insist on AMAC....I just made a statement that Asokoro where Jonathan lost in 2015 & Buhari lost in 2019 belongs to the opposition. It is a big statement for any Party that wins. Seunmsg has already told you its strategic importance, he lives there, you can ask him.

Any other question?

Whoever wins or lose abuja is not important
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by fergie001: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
garfield1:
Whoever wins or lose abuja is not important
Alright.
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good one
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by Tomek09(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Why are only Northerners contesting for this FCT LG election?

What about Igbo and Yoruba
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by garfield1: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tomek09:
Why are only Northerners contesting for this FCT LG election?

What about Igbo and Yoruba

Are southerners now natives of fct?

1 Like

Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by Tomek09(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
garfield1:

Are southerners now natives of fct?
Are Northerners native of FCT
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by garfield1: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tomek09:

Are Northerners native of FCT

You are funny.is abuja in the south? How do you reason

1 Like

Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by MDK777: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
ABu GirI I Beg KuKu Use This Time Take RePair That GirI InLand Road O
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by Tomek09(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
garfield1:

You are funny.is abuja in the south? How do you reason
Abuja is supposed to be the centre of unity where every tribe is expected to contest for electoral position not only Muslim dominated Hausas.
Re: Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council by yanabasee(m): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
fergie001:

AMAC is gone.

PDP is winning 8 of 12 Wards.

The APC candidate won only his Ward.

I had seen the Gwagwalada but needed the breakdown by Wards to post.

This has cost me alot....

If APC had won, things would've really change.... There were lots of foul play... The AMAC chairman is trying to cover his ass and had to give out AMAC to PDP. ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kafanchan Youths Hold Walk For Atiku In Southern Kaduna (Video) / 70 Percent Of Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project Completed / Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.