Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun (6524 Views)

Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) / Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by God1000(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2022
This is very disturbing guys, what is our society turning into, man's inhumanity to man all because of money.

I've said it before that blood money is fake, the only way to get rich is through hardwork

I just came across this story today circulating on social media and immediately I remembered the similar story we read on nairaland yesterday about the man and his wife that were arrested by the police in Ogun state for being in possession of fresh human parts, the arrest was made after their neighbours reported them to the police due to unpleasant odour that emanated from their room.

Could it be this girl because she was declared missing some days ago in the same area according to the post from the screenshot there

The ugly situation is really alarming and worrisome, this is 21st century for God sake, some people are still living in the past

Seun, lalasticlala, myn44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 13, 2022
Omg..so now the southwest is the home of rituals.. so tragic

8 Likes

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by mariovito(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2022
G

1 Like

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by God1000(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
Omg..so now the southwest is the home of rituals.. so tragic
such unspeakable crime

5 Likes

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Ogun again cry
Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by cherishmichael: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2022
This world has really come to it's conclusion, "The end has come." Truly i can now understand what Jesus meant .

7 Likes

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by yinkus6750(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2022
Ogun now the headquaters of ritual killings.
It is finished

6 Likes

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Ogun State is now officially home of rituals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by Adamtrampan: 9:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Smh
Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2022
They should give OGUN STATE their own Biafra let's rest

2 Likes

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by God1000(m): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2022
cherishmichael:
This world has really come to it's conclusion, "The end has come." Truly i can now understand what Jesus meant .
government needs to do something fast, it's only some gullible and delusional lazy people that engage in such barbaric act
Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by God1000(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Ogun State is now officially home of rituals.
I don't just understand anymore, brainwashed maniacs
Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by cherishmichael: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2022
That's true.
God1000:
government needs to do something fast, it's only some gullible and delusional lazy people that engage in such barbaric act
Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by donbachi(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2022
"Everytime ogun kill u,ogun kill u"

Same ogun no dey see all dis ritualist for ogun state to kill?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by esky158(m): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2022
All ritualist should face jungle justice

1 Like

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by God1000(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2022
esky158:
All ritualist should face jungle justice
they deserve it

1 Like

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by illicit(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2022
What is her name
Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2022
Those guys saying human being that are used for rituals doesn't bring money are ritualists who are trying to cover up their nefarious crime.No be the same human being parts Oro festival dey use do juju?No be the same human blood we dey see for babalawo shrine?Abi na who get the blood?

2 Likes

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by Jeon(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2022
the work of Nigerian men..
if I scream they are useless and cheap now my mention no go rest.
Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by thorpido(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2022
If you don't as a country deal decisively with this evil people called ritualists,this thing will get out of hand.
Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by Nicepoker(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2022
Ogun is the headquarters of skull mining. East and West breakfast is served.

1 Like

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by Nicepoker(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Jeon:
you see a collaborative effort from the husband and wife. And you are trying so hard to exonerate the wooman.
Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by Fashionista01(f): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2022
Please if you are invited in ogun state for any function don't go with your head.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2022
Jeon:
And you didn't see the collaboration with the wife angry
You're a sexist!
Know this and know peace
Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by BigDawsNet: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2022
State of Emergency right away in Ogun State

It's becoming one of most deadliest state in western African

1 Like

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by delzbaba(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ogun state always the leader in skullership things, its like a normal occupation for them, be careful if you are a stranger or posted there as a youth corper oh !!!
Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
What's with Ogun state and ritualist? and why's the government there not taking drastic step about it?

Anyone caught or involved should be shot at sight. this nonsense is getting too much.
Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Fashionista01:
Please if you are invited in ogun state for any function don't go with your head.
They shouldn't even go there at all, I won't advice anyone to travel to ogun state, until the government sort out the nonsense happening.

2 Likes

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Chai, I weep for Nigeria, this clueless baba go slow, and his mediocre team has taken us back to the woods, chai, I'm using this medium to call on my able governor, His Excellency, Chief, Barr, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike (leeeeeeeeeeeee) please come and rescue Nigeria from this mess we are all dying on a daily basis, please please please, come and take us to our own Nigerian Dubai.... 2023 is the code Amen....

Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by pussymonger1: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
THE RATE AT WHICH PEOPLE DEY LOST FOR NIGERIA NO BE BEANS
Re: This Fine Igede Girl Was Murdered And Her Private Parts Were Removed In Ogun by Armaggedon: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
They accommodated her

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo / Beware! This Is Loan Shark Season. / Fire Guts Kwara High Court Main Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.