Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies (33210 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by zedegit: 2:46am On Feb 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by wolexter(m): 3:35am On Feb 14, 2022
Every time this lady gets a chance to speak you learn a thing or 2. This is a good example of beauty and brains. This is one lady I can recommend as a model for African young ladies , not those who are uploading their own sex tape . Keep raising the bar YNgh
Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by brain54(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2022
Jamersirwin1971:

Yeah you right but with even the 80ghc daily for mason . That money goes off their hands .. to be able to send money back to Nigeria I hardly drink . And I eat on the low .. because I need to at least send money back home
Sending money to Nigeria is another issue. I wanted to save 50k in my Nigeria account and when the exchange rate was converted it was 40983...almost 10k difference. I just told the guy jejely to relax. I go find piggy bank to dey save up.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by brain54(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2022
tempusfugit:
Haha that's a big lie, infact the biggest lie ever, nor be Ghana where I spend some few months, elettricity where,? Another thing I discovered in that country there's no proper highway in that country infact between kumasi and accra just one narrow road, accra the capital is a developing town
You are wrong about electricity but may be right about their roads and highways.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by Bashnigga(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gamesmart:

And so?

YOU are still broke and hungry.
yen yen yen!!! Cry me a river peasant.
Nigeria >>>>>>> Ghana
If u like kill yourself

Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by Sunsets: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Currency value is not in exchange rate. It is in how many people are eager to use it. Ghana work up one day and removed zeros from her currency. That doesn't equate to increase in value. It only made carrying paper money easier. Japanese Yen and their likes are typical examples of value without necessarily exchanging better comparatively.
ak22:

Which value sir ?
How much is 1 naira to 1 cedi ?
Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by jimyjames(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
ak22:

Which value sir ?
How much is 1 naira to 1 cedi ?

Nigerian currency is higher than Ghana cedi don't be deceived Ghana only covered their currency shame by removing 4 zero's , if you want to know the value of cedi add back the 4 zero's 1 Ghana cedi is = to 1000 old Ghana cedi
Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by PetroDolla2020: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Don't talk rubbish, huh? Talk about things you know about huh? You were in Ghana, huh? How did your being in Ghana help you to arrive at 20 million Ghanaians are without electricity? You were in Ghana for a period, I am Ghanaian living in Ghana and you think you know more about Ghana than me?

You mean you didn't see any highway in Ghana? Well, I don't blame you. Most Nigerians don't see any good thing in Ghana. They live in Ghana, insult Ghana and Ghanaians, and still don't want to go back to Nigeria. By the way, the Accra-Kumasi highway is under construction and should be completed soon.

Have you been to Norway before? Norway is considered one of the richest countries in the world, yet you almost all the roads in Norway are two-way lanes. Ghana today is okay with two-lane roads.

Accra is a developing town? Well, life expectancy in Ghana is 65. what is your life expectancy in your own country? people are not being kidnapped on the streets as they do in Nigeria. Ghana is not the poverty capital of the world grin

[s]
tempusfugit:
Haha that's a big lie, infact the biggest lie ever, nor be Ghana where I spend some few months, elettricity where,? Another thing I discovered in that country there's no proper highway in that country infact between kumasi and accra just one narrow road, accra the capital is a developing town
[/s]
Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by PetroDolla2020: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Okay, when you go to change naira into cedis, tell the person changing the money to add the zeros to the value, huh? grin

jimyjames:

Nigerian currency is higher than Ghana cedi don't be deceived Ghana only covered their currency shame by removing 4 zero's , if you want to know the value of cedi add back the 4 zero's 1 Ghana cedi is = to 1000 old Ghana cedi
Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by tempusfugit: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
finally in 2022 Ghana first highway , finally people can muove easily between your town developing capital (Accra ) and your village second capital ( kumasi)but wait oo Norway ke , you wish !!!hahaha is funny comparing Norway roads with Ghana's capital roads full of open gutters everywhere hahah anyways bro , most roads in Accra re one lane in each direction ,not even two lanes and alot of roads in Accra re full of potholes while some re untarred in the heart of Accra not even outskirts I saw a videos where some Ghanaians were thanking Nigerians for the constant flow of cash , but can Ghanians make such impact in Nigeria ? anyways hahah bro my comments really pain you.sorry..
PetroDolla2020:
Don't talk rubbish, huh? Talk about things you know about huh? You were in Ghana, huh? How did your being in Ghana help you to arrive at 20 million Ghanaians are without electricity? You were in Ghana for a period, I am Ghanaian living in Ghana and you think you know more about Ghana than me?

You mean you didn't see any highway in Ghana? Well, I don't blame you. Most Nigerians don't see any good thing in Ghana. They live in Ghana, insult Ghana and Ghanaians, and still don't want to go back to Nigeria. By the way, the Accra-Kumasi highway is under construction and should be completed soon.

Have you been to Norway before? Norway is considered one of the richest countries in the world, yet you almost all the roads in Norway are two-way lanes. Ghana today is okay with two-lane roads.

Accra is a developing town? Well, life expectancy in Ghana is 65. what is your life expectancy in your own country? people are not being kidnapped on the streets as they do in Nigeria. Ghana is not the poverty capital of the world grin

[s][/s]
Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by jimyjames(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Okay, when you go to change naira into cedis, tell the person changing the money to add the zeros to the value, huh? grin

I'm just telling you cedi is not stronger than naira what you buy in Ghana for 1 cedi which it's actually 1000 cedi it's 60 naira
Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by Gamesmart: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bashnigga:

yen yen yen!!! Cry me a river peasant.
Nigeria >>>>>>> Ghana
If u like kill yourself

Oya, go and stare at the smelly gutter outside your bedroom.

That is your personal river. grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by sharpsecret: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by PetroDolla2020: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
No wonder nigeria is a shambolic shiithole grin the country is a zoo. People are being kidnapped upanddown for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala. grin What is life expectancy in Nigeria grin how many Nigerians are gainfully employed? And why are Nigerians running to Ghana? grin nigeria is the poverty capital of the world grin nigeria is the kidnap capital grin how many hours of electricity do you get in that sh1thole?

tempusfugit:
finally in 2022 Ghana first highway , finally people can muove easily between your town developing capital (Accra ) and your village second capital ( kumasi)but wait oo Norway ke , you wish !!!hahaha is funny comparing Norway roads with Ghana's capital roads full of open gutters everywhere hahah anyways bro , most roads in Accra re one lane in each direction ,not even two lanes and alot of roads in Accra re full of potholes while some re untarred in the heart of Accra not even outskirts I saw a videos where some Ghanaians were thanking Nigerians for the constant flow of cash , but can Ghanians make such impact in Nigeria ? anyways hahah bro my comments really pain you.sorry..
Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by Bashnigga(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gamesmart:

Oya, go and stare at the smelly gutter outside your bedroom.

That is your personal river. grin
You think everyone lives in a hovel like you right?
Gtfo kiddo, I ain't got time for losers like you.

Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by Gamesmart: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bashnigga:

You think everyone lives in a hovel like you right?
Gtfo kiddo, I ain't got time for losers like you.

Oya, claim it!

Your father is Dangote, Adenuga or Elumelu? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See yeye being trying to use "You think everyone lives in a hovel" to cover his shame. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want to create mirage to cover your shame without directly saying it? grin grin grin grin

Because everyone does not mean you do not? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Admit it! The gutter outside your house is your own equivalent of a house with swimming pool. grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies by tempusfugit: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2022
first of all , I know you re very happy now because finally a Nigerian is giving you attention , on Sunday you have to do thanksgiving , second ,put respect any time you want to talk about we your masters(Nigerians), lets agree that Nigeria is in way the you painted her , yet your perfect , peaceful and 24 hours electricity country still depends on a problematic , poverty capital country like Nigeria , your lazy brothers and sisters they re all over Nigeria buying goods to sell off in Ghana , hence when Buhari closed the border they were all crying like babies. ,Nigeria companies re all over Ghana providing jobs for your lazy brothers chale, but can any Ghana company provide job for Nigerians ? your music artist re crying and begging for Nigeria support, your movie industry is totally dead because Nigerians aint involve infact your actors made some money thanks to Nigerians, despite all the electricity you boast of , yet you produce nothing compared to Nigeria without no electricity, anyways always remember alot Ghanians family have food on their table thanks to Nigerians and always remember that your capital is a developing town with bad roads , open gutter, dirty, poor and unplanned, I saw a video where a Ghanaian was lamenting that Nigerians re buying all properties in Accra
PetroDolla2020:
No wonder nigeria is a shambolic shiithole grin the country is a zoo. People are being kidnapped upanddown for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala. grin What is life expectancy in Nigeria grin how many Nigerians are gainfully employed? And why are Nigerians running to Ghana? grin nigeria is the poverty capital of the world grin nigeria is the kidnap capital grin how many hours of electricity do you get in that sh1thole?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Poses In Bikini Bottom And Tank Top At The Beach / Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo / Williams Uchemba Rocks Super Eagle Jersey (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.