Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) (47802 Views)

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Hdhdhd(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thank God his body was found complete. The other tribe would have done justice with the head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Austinbiggy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
handsome guy just waist like that.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by richie240: 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hehehehehe.....Sibuso nwanneeeeem! grin grin
U r still analogue o, shey u nor know say dt format don cast tet-tey ni? grin
Karlovych:
My name is Deji, I'm from Iragbiji in Osun state. Amala and Ewedu if my favorite dish.
Update yasef biko!
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by JordanMichael(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
And he wants to be the next president
Karlovych:
embarassed Say no to cultism,
Say no to drugs
Look at what excess swallowing and excretion of drugs has done to this man, someone should please get him a diaper as he can no longer control himself just like a baby.
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by chimerase2: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
According to eye witness, he was killed by a rival cult
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
So much blood letting in South East. They're too violent Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Paretomaster1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
heendrix:
Why isn't state of emergency declared in the SE yet

Truly Buhari doesn't love igbos angry

You r madt sir, when u start your madness, did u heed all warnings
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Amah70: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
BadNews:
A yet-to-be-identified young man was hacked to death and his lifeless body dumped by the roadside at Akalovo Emekuku Owerri, the Imo state capital on Saturday night, February 12.

Residents of the area woke up to see the lifeless body lying by the roadside. It is believed that the man was killed during a cult clash.

The spokesperson of the state police command, CSP Michale Abattam, said the police will make a formal report on the incident as soon as possible.

See Graphic Photo Of The Deceased Below...

Wow. Can the violence they allowed to fester in Orlu area since Jan 2020 spread to secured Owerri area where the government is programming for every Imo well-to-do person to settle?
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by NOSRWebs: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
That's Terrible.

May GOD Save us all.
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Nicenixon: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
todaynewsreview:
It's high time security cameras are installed on every street.
I am still waiting for that time that government will install Camera in all corners of the street but I know that Nigeria government is not serious at all.
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Mywd: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
ken19:
I have the full video!!! Mutiny gone wrong. Rip Nefefe aka Gbaka door

How i fit get am.
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Okoyiboz3: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
InoGetJoy:

You must be Yoruba or Hausa or any of the many tribes. Those are the people who defend foolishness. We're all seeing that it's a cult clash, and I said it's a cult clash, so tell me where I'm defending what happened

You can keep killing yourselves, I personally don't care about you as you are all useless to me. Let Igbos keep killing Igbos for the entertainment of other Nigerians. Na una sabi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Etimocracy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nicenixon:
I am still waiting for that time that government will install Camera in all corners of the street but I know that Nigeria government is not serious at all.

Nigerians vandalise street lights as well as transformer cables. What makes u think installing cameras serves any purpose?
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Benjax4all: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
How many is d score
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by bablon20(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Before noon tomorrow the corpse won't be there again, the cannibal among them would have taken it to their den to make nkwobi and orha soup. No be imo people?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by bro4u: 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
ken19:
The price of an unsuccessful mutiny is death...
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Benjax4all: 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
koyyes:
Biafra he wants...Biafra he has gotten.
this is cult related u dey say Biafra,

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Ebubu: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
ken19:
how do you mean by mutiny.
What actually happened? What’s the story
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Benjax4all: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
HilcomTech:
These mkporu miri cannibals are always violent. Very terrible and cursed creatures.

I can curse ur tribe back, because I don't do tribelism comment, but seem is u that is a very foolish curse creature.
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Amadi84: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
His name is Nzube.
An only son with 5 sisters.
He was reported to be notorious cult guy.

BadNews:
A yet-to-be-identified young man was hacked to death and his lifeless body dumped by the roadside at Akalovo Emekuku Owerri, the Imo state capital on Saturday night, February 12.

Residents of the area woke up to see the lifeless body lying by the roadside. It is believed that the man was killed during a cult clash.

The spokesperson of the state police command, CSP Michale Abattam, said the police will make a formal report on the incident as soon as possible.

See Graphic Photo Of The Deceased Below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Benjax4all: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
koyyes:

Shut up!!!

All Biafrans are cultists.

Idi.ot!!
because of one foolish cultist is igbo,u are now referring it to all Igbo are cultist, talking like if their are no cultist in ur tribe, so if a cultist from ur tribe is killed,then I now refer it that everybody in ur tribe are cultist,how will feel, OLOSHI

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Benjax4allbenjaculation post=110205609[s:
]if I say all ur tribe are cultist and criminal, will u be Happy, olosh[/s]i

Ipob touts like you have no chance of surviving with yourselves.

Look what your own brothers did to their own. Animals. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by ORIGENAL(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
heendrix:
Why isn't state of emergency declared in the SE yet

Truly Buhari doesn't love igbos angry
Must you comment Trash?
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by jneutron4000: 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
[s][
Karlovych:
embarassed Say no to cultism,
Say no to drugs
Look at what excess swallowing and excretion of drugs has done to this man, someone should please get him a diaper as he can no longer control himself just like a baby.
[/s]Tinubu will be the next President of Nigeria by God's grace, no amount of propaganda will stop him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Benjax4all: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
koyyes:

Ipob touts like you have no chance of surviving with yourselves.

Look what your own brothers did to their own. Animals. grin
Mr man or woman they are different btw Biafra and criminal ipob, sorry I don't need to argue with a tribelism person like u because arguing with pple like u,is waist of time. BYE BYE
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Probably stealing
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Realmi: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Amadi84:
His name is Nzube.
An only son with 5 sisters.
He was reported to be notorious cult guy.

only son movement

I can imagine how happy his parents were wen they gave birth a son.....

4 Likes

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Benjax4all Benjaculation:
Mr man or woman they are different btw Biafra and criminal ipob, sorry I don't need to argue with a tribelism person like u because arguing with pple like u,is waist of time. BYE BYE

One and the same....criminals grin
Let that sink.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Benjax4all: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
koyyes:

One and the same....criminals grin
Let that sink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia / Cult Boys Beat Up And Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang In Tik Tok [VIDEO] / Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.