Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) (48022 Views)

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by oluwaahmed: 7:39am On Feb 14, 2022
Okoyiboz3:
[s][/s]

Today is Monday, others are going to work and business but you can't go out because you ipob pigs are doing killing competition.
As I said, keep on killing ourselves to entertain us, you are expendable and useless. After all, 3M pigs died and nothing changed.
Odérinde is in sifia pains o cos the reality just him. U killed 1M of our people but their blood & bones became natural resources in our land like crude oil and gas(because we don't die, we multiply). Awolowo was shocked to see the amount of monies owned by igbo in Nigerian banks after the war, he quickly converted it to his own and later died in sifia pains but we are still averagely richer and more prosperous than his people. So called "one nigerians" quickly took over all the igbo properties all over the country by terming it abandoned property, today those properties now are brown roofs while the people whose properties were converted now boast of an average of at LEAST 2 houses in Lagos/anywhere else in Nigeria and the homeland/village. cheesy, own chain of supermarkets & malls real estates to the extent of even collecting rent from the owners of Our land shocked
Their youths nko, with all their education, they are world renowned fraudsters and ritualists. Ehn yes our people push drugs, but drugs is a function of demand and supply. Ask this oponu if he has ever been to his home town. Oponu can't even go because of the poor diabolical & ritualists witches in his home town that us why lagos is their heaven. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by zedman1(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Nicenixon:
I am still waiting for that time that government will install Camera in all corners of the street but I know that Nigeria government is not serious at all.
If the government eventually happen to install them, the people will vandalize them, but the government won't install them because the government are the people. Same People crying fowl make the government. Until the people change, the government wouldn't.
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by arthurwillia(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2022
TotoGame:
At least his skull is still intact

Unlike a certain Ewudu region that mines Human skulls like Pi

Lol a dead man skull is still intact and four corner headed izuchukwu thinks it’s better another place
Mtchew
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by TotoGame(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2022
showafrica:

If na ogun, many parts of this man will be missing including the head

I dey tell you niggar
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by TotoGame(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2022
asanausana91:
what is the use of the skull when the soul is gone?

Afonja skullers are in the best position to answer that question
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:38am On Feb 14, 2022
Aro? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by dchamp234(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2022
ken19:
I have the full video!!! Mutiny gone wrong. Rip Nefefe aka Gbaka door
What really happened brother?
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by McCoy9067(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Igbo and cultism are inseparable
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Cultistupdate: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
BadNews:
A yet-to-be-identified young man was hacked to death and his lifeless body dumped by the roadside at Akalovo Emekuku Owerri, the Imo state capital on Saturday night, February 12.

Residents of the area woke up to see the lifeless body lying by the roadside. It is believed that the man was killed during a cult clash.

The spokesperson of the state police command, CSP Michale Abattam, said the police will make a formal report on the incident as soon as possible.

See Graphic Photo Of The Deceased Below...

Bastardlyrich can u also see that this was another cult killing in Imo state which I wasn't even aware of?
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Tomek09(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
asanausana91:
what is the use of the skull when the soul is gone?
No be wetin afonja skull miners ask you embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Cultistupdate: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
ken19:

Pls make a thread
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Cultistupdate: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
ken19:

Pls send me the video on whatsap

+2347086186717
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Bastardlyrich: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Bastardlyrich can u also see that this was another cult killing in Imo state which I wasn't even aware of?
Yes I can see.
Is only in ss/se that there are cultist.
But in sw no cult killing,ritualism,backstabbing or betraying to report.
Weldomeoooo
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Cultistupdate: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Yes I can see.
Is only in ss/se that there are cultist.
But in sw no cult killing,ritualism,backstabbing or betraying to report.
Weldomeoooo

Lol. Am more focused on cultism. Why I mentioned u was that there was a cult clash in Lagos u mentioned me that why didn't I report. Then I told u I wasn't aware of it.

I mentioned u so u know that not every cult killings am aware of. That is why I keep saying it happens everyday.

And am running an investigation it looks like is still the Vikings cult war I was talking about. Well am not sure yet
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Bastardlyrich: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Lol. Am more focused on cultism. Why I mentioned u was that there was a cult clash in Lagos u mentioned me that why didn't I report. Then I told u I wasn't aware of it.

I mentioned u so u know that not every cult killings am aware of. That is why I keep saying it happens everyday.

And am running an investigation it looks like is still the Vikings cult war I was talking about. Well am not sure yet
You are not aware of cult killing in Lagos but you are aware of the one in bayelsa and ebonyi state.
Cult killing and ritualism which one is even worst.
I no no y afonjas be like these seriously.
The cult you can't stop talking about,I hope you remember that afonjas stated it and are the pioneers untill these day.
Anyway let me go and buy pampers for dinubu, reply your further mention later when I get pampers or pad for him.
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Cultistupdate2: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

You are not aware of cult killing in Lagos but you are aware of the one in bayelsa and ebonyi state.
Cult killing and ritualism which one is even worst.
I no no y afonjas be like these seriously.
The cult you can't stop talking about,I hope you remember that afonjas stated it and are the pioneers untill these day.
Anyway let me go and buy pampers for dinubu, reply your further mention later when I get pampers or pad for him.

My last reply. Anti spamboot just ban that my account till tomorrow.

There is boko haram, politics, herdsmen, ritual killings etc.
My account was opened for cult related killings. If u feel ritual killings are neglected u can post about it.

Go to my profile and search Eiye. Even in Kwara state Poly it was posted here.

And that one still has been settled since last year. The one that is so long is the Vikings own that is why.

If they hadn't settled for example in Kwara state I would have continued posting.

If u feel there is any cult killing we are not reporting send it to this whatsap number.
+2347086186717

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Cultistupdate2: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
ken19:

Please send to this Whatsap number this is Cultistupdate

+2347086186717
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by ademasta(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
It's his turn...

Shun cultism!
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Keegan: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Viltron:
So much blood letting in South East. They're too violent Na wa o

They are showing their true colours.
Everyone knows they are too violent.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by dragunov: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
RodeDindu:

Really

You should have asked him if he has enquired from the same God whose grace he is invoking whether He has willed and endorsed the same Tinubu.
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by dragunov: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you don't need to exhibit dense behaviour to butress your point. This is clearly cult related violence but the mischievous moderators deliberately made this front page topic to push the overboard violence narrative about south east, as if we don't know how bodies are littered during cult clashes in Ajah, Ikorodu and other places. What about ritual killings in South west. Again on hard drugs and crystal meth, can you swear with your full chest in Lagos here that Yorubas too are not into drugs who are those who coined the term Loud, SK and Colorado? like they say he who lives in glass houses should not throw stones.

That proverb applies to you too. This is so because ritual murders happen in the east too. That the case is more pronounced in the SW lends credence to the fact that Igbos have been smarter and more cunning in such dealings. Yorubas are just so sloppy and desperate. For decades, ritual murders and cannibalism have been rife in Igboland. But they have been very discreet about it. It's only when someone gets sloppy that we start hearing cases like Clifford Orji and Otokoto. I cannot count the number of my friends who served in the East and Akwa Ibom/ Calabar axis who told me that they were severely warned about the consequences of being adventurous and wandering. So when you point your crooked finger at the SW, know that you are also throwing stones when you own a glass house.
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
dragunov:

That proverb applies to you too. This is so because ritual murders happen in the east too. That the case is more pronounced in the SW lends credence to the fact that Igbos have been smarter and more cunning in such dealings. Yorubas are just so sloppy and desperate. For decades, ritual murders and cannibalism have been rife in Igboland. But they have been very discreet about it. It's only when someone gets sloppy that we start hearing cases like Clifford Orji and Otokoto. I cannot count the number of my friends who served in the East and Akwa Ibom/ Calabar axis who told me that they were severely warned about the consequences of being adventurous and wandering. So when you point your crooked finger at the SW, know that you are also throwing stones when you own a glass house.

You think you are clever at these passive aggressive games. You were the one who first threw a jab at igbos on killings in the south east. So i dished the same breakfast to you and you are trying to play passive aggressive to make it look like i am pointing the finger at SW whereas you started the blame game and you now want to form innocent folks. My bros if you ae really sincere with yourself the ritualism and cannibalistic tendencies for money are so rife in SW Yoruba land. Igbos and Cannibalism has always been an overexaggerated thing thanks to Lagos - Ibadan fake new media outlets. But you see thank God for Social media that this has been exposed for all to see. The ritual killings in SW is so bad that even House of Assembly is contemplating a state of emergency because of it. Bro get a life and stop living in self deceit.
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by dragunov: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
obynzo:

You think you are clever at these passive aggressive games. You were the one who first threw a jab at igbos on killings in the south east. So i dished the same breakfast to you and you are trying to play passive aggressive to make it look like i am pointing the finger at SW whereas you started the blame game and you now want to form innocent folks. My bros if you ae really sincere with yourself the ritualism and cannibalistic tendencies for money are so rife in SW Yoruba land. Igbos and Cannibalism has always been an overexaggerated thing thanks to Lagos - Ibadan fake new media outlets. But you see thank God for Social media that this has been exposed for all to see. The ritual killings in SW is so bad that even House of Assembly is contemplating a state of emergency because of it. Bro get a life and stop living in self deceit.

Your psycho-babbling amounts to nothing! And speaking about who took the first jab, I responded in kind to the first shot that you fired. In the SW, ritual murders, yes. Cannibalism, no! It's only one side of the coin. The Igbos have both sides. And they are very smart about it.
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Here is the full story.. Report have it that he was a notorious criminal and was killed by angry mob on Saturday night.

https://imoflash.com/ndi-imo/notorious-armed-killed-by-residents-in-owerri
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by RodeDindu: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
dragunov:

You should have asked him if he has enquired from the same God whose grace he is invoking whether He has willed and endorsed the same Tinubu.

My dear, somethings are better left ignored, you might not know why. Shalom!!!
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Acidbath: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote Deal with those f@gg0ts for me while I am on vacation grin[/quote]

Alright. I will take it up from here.
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Torg77: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
TotoGame:
At least his skull is still intact

Unlike a certain Ewudu region that mines Human skulls like Pi

illiterates like you will say pray for ukraine but hate fellow black nigerians like you.. slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught While Trying To Rape 6-year-old Girl In An Uncompleted Building.PICS / New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos / Husband Identifies Wife’s Beheaded Body In Yola Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.