Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) (48020 Views)

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Acidbath: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Justiceplease abiodunjonah aka Satanicsatanist aka JusticeNeeded aka inspectorlawal:
my name real name is Friday Oyikocho Odeh embarassed

Ediot thinks that's my pic. grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Acidbath: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Justiceplease Satanicsatanist aka Friday Oyikocho Odeh:
no be your pic and u dey cry to google and lalastic
Mumu grin grin grin. Keep asking. cheesy

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Acidbath: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2022
Justiceplease Friday Oyikocho Odeh aka Satanicsatanist:
e too sure me say u dey enjoy ever trolling me embarassed

Failure with carry overs. grin

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Acidbath: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2022
Justiceplease Friday Oyikocho Odeh aka hacker2022 the begger:
just look at ma ex over google. The more i keep thinking I are trolling u the more mods keep drillin me hard shocked embarassed

Fool. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Acidbath: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2022
Justiceplease Friday Oyikocho Odeh aka hacker2022 aka Satanicsatanist:
I will continue to beg on nairaland...no certificate for me. My mum sold her pussy for nothing.

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Acidbath: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Justiceplease Satanicsatanist aka hacker2022 aka Friday Oyikocho Odeh:
mods dey hit me as e dey hot

Satanic satanist has genital warts
Satanicsatanist has hiv
Satanic satanist robs people
Satanicsatanist does not have certificate
Satanic satanist is finished

Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by marsman: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
TotoGame:
At least his skull is still intact

Unlike a certain Ewudu region that mines Human skulls like Pi
Better to not comment than to show the Nigerians this Ocean of stupidity.
Re: Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) by Acidbath: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2022
Hardpounder abiodunjonah aka Satanicsatanist aka Friday Oyikocho Odeh:
there are like 3 opportunities i didn't notice cause of ASUU strike and frustration and will never notice in life cause I am a failure cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught While Trying To Rape 6-year-old Girl In An Uncompleted Building.PICS / New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos / Husband Identifies Wife’s Beheaded Body In Yola Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.