Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) (54504 Views)

Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k / You Have Not Truly JAPA If You Fall Under The Following Category Of Nigerians! / Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Enemyofpeace: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
I’m japaing this year by God’s grace, not even mynd44 can stop me

1 Like

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
angry
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Chibuzoc(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Me I no de japa go anywhere, we will protect our motherland.

Viva Biafra land of the rising sun

1 Like

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by usagee36: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Very stupid post.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

Enemy Of Peace Indeed.....grin
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by chukbonda(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Wow you hit the nail on the head!! So apt!!! . So sad with our attitudes, especially when get abroad it's really sad how we have no regard and Manners to our guests and neighbors.
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by 77up(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
tempest01:
C
tempest01:
C
[/quote]
Godada:
See them ,lazy youths undecided
Godada:
Op don burst dem, planning to marry ancestors, God pass una tongue
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Options.

I am going to speak from a Nigerian perspective.

Most of us finish college at around 21–23, and to get really rich there are Two options;

Its either you have “connection” or you don't.

If you have connections, you are safe, if you don't have connections; there are two things involved.

Its either you try becoming a pastor, or you become an upcoming artiste.

If you become a pastor, you are safe.

If you become an upcoming artiste, there are two things involved.

Its either you “blow”, or you don't “blow”

If you blow you are safe, if you don't blow, there are two thing involved.

Its either you hustle for an exit visa, or you go back to the village to farm.

If you get a Visa you are safe, If you go back to the farm there are two things involved.

Either you get killed by Fulani Herdsmen, or you kill Fulani herdsmen.

If Fulani herdsmen kill you you are safe, if You kill Fulani herdsman there are two things involved;

Its either you await a masaccre on your whole village, or you run to another state.

If you await the massacre, you are safe. If you decide to move to another state, there are two things involved.

Since you didnt have any money to begin with; its either you trek the distance, or you enter Peace Mass Transit

If you trek the distance, you will die( Fulani herdsman or arm robbers)

If you enter Peace Mass Transit, there will be an accident,

… and you will die

Moral of the story; Want to get rich in Nigeria?

Connections!! connections!! connections!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Nadeol: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Please don't japa if you don't have the right papers for stay there legally, your life will turn out miserably and you will regret it.

Chat us on Whatsapp if you need PoS terminal 080*943*101*45
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Nadeol: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Please don't japa if you don't have the right papers for stay there legally, your life will turn out miserably and you will regret it.

Chat with us on Whatsapp if you need a PoS terminal 080*943*101*45

1 Like

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Albert0011:
Free Visa to Ukraine grin
DM if u re interested grin

I'm interested ASAP
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by drverified(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Omohh...I don't blame anyone making Japa plans, God knows best nevertheless.
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by boldsleek: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Whoever wants to Japa should Japa.
whoever wants to stay should stay.

For those that's wants to take IELTS test.., Go through https:///3GKpMRd for your improvement and in depth understanding of IELTS. it covers all sections and question types.
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by RisenJoe(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
How many people have you employed in your family or village that gave you the moral ground to advice people that want to japa?

LesbianBoy:

They are currently toying with the people's feeling because election is coming soon. As far as I am concerned I don't any difference o!

From your moniker and the highlighted sentence and the way the mods rushed to move this thread to fp, it's clear that this is s sponsored post.

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by obontami: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Trash talk from a mentally challenged boy!

1 Like

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
WaywardSon:

Thought you were gonna mention valid points, nothing you said made sense,

Are you a regime supporter?
Abeg comot road, if people wanna leave, let them leave.

Any Nigerian with a good work ethic will definitely do well for himself abroad

What's here? Besides terrorism, low wages. ASUU strike, skull miners, adulterated fuel, collapsing buildings, sexual perverts, and bigots.

Stop hating and mind your business
Everything he wrote up there are just rubbish, none of them made sense.

5 Likes

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by ednut1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Some people abroad be like i have never benefited anything from Nigeria. But you be nurse or doctor in uk or usa where your colleage have huge student loans but you spent less than 120k in 4 years or 7 years as tution. Other professionals who attended public university inclusive

4 Likes

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Angelfrost(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Well, I have nothing against the Japa antics and tactics of any fleeing emigrant...

My own is... Keep your bragging and dumb hyping to yourself.

Person go dey wash plate, carry shit, dey do unspeakable and dehumanizing stuff abroad yet constantly casting his country and countrymen online... That's some next level stupidity!

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Op you are one of the most dumbest people on nairaland.
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by madukaanaya(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
i cover my skull from afonjas in Jesus Name
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by porthouse7(f): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Dailymice:
First of all, let me say your moniker "lesbianboy" is irresponsible and childish.

Secondly, you cannot make the same mistakes our parents made in the 70s and 80s where they thought Nigeria would get better and hence didn't travel out on time to a better life abroad. My dad is regretting why he didn't listen to the advise of his friend back then who told him to move to the US when he had the chance. Now, getting US visa be like going to heaven grin grin grin

Of course, most people I know in the US are buying up houses here and doing well. Let no one deceive you, life abroad is not easy, but they have job security and a better life than most Nigerians claim they have. Remember $2000 is 1m.

I kid you not, check out most of our politicians and business men who are doing well in the country today, most of them have foreign background as their parents travelled out back in the days and secured a path for their kids to follow

I advise that if you have money, seek the Canadian route and secure a PR for yourself and family so that if buhari decides to burn the country, you can have a second option. Your kids should have dual or triple citizenship.. our politicians all have more than one citizenship, a word is enough for the wise.

If you're young and have money, better start searching for abroad routes.....

My 2 cents.

Meanwhile check out this view from Iowa. US
why japa when u can make it in nigeria, we need to stop d japq mentality, our fathers travel aboard for holidays

1 Like

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by silibaba: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
LesbianBoy:
So everywhere you look these days, almost all the young people want to relocate a.k.a japa. What I find hilarious is the reason they always claim made them decide to japa but some of us can see through the crap they say! As far as I am concerned, what they lowkey plan to do when you get there is same as what these our politicians are doing in Nigeria.

Yes! If you fall under these set of people, you have NO RIGHT to insult Nigeria because you o, buhari o and other politicians NO DIFFERENCE!!!

Over staying your visit visa: Believe it or not many of the people who make noise about japa, plan to use this illegal means to stay there. They are ones that are so quick to run to Twitter to talk down on Nigeria. They do these things yet they insult Nigeria politicians for doing illegal things. No be juju be that angry

Planning to marry your ancestor for papers: you are toying with people's feeling because of your selfish gain. Just like how politicians do. They are currently toying with the people's feeling because election is coming soon. As far as I am concerned I don't any difference o!

Anyway, If you want to japa, japa......but my own is, just resist the urge to shalaye when you know your intention is part of the above things I mentioned tongue tongue tongue tongue

You mean marrying BAT for paper?
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by bizhop01: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
VERY STUPID POST
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by SolomonGrundy: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Ozuor grin
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Xloclwise: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Some people just want to protect their body organs and skull.

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

You eh! angry angry
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by juman(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
bizhop01:
VERY STUPID POST
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by CaptainFM1: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
LesbianBoy:
So everywhere you look these days, almost all the young people want to relocate a.k.a japa. What I find hilarious is the reason they always claim made them decide to japa but some of us can see through the crap they say! As far as I am concerned, what they lowkey plan to do when you get there is same as what these our politicians are doing in Nigeria.

Yes! If you fall under these set of people, you have NO RIGHT to insult Nigeria because you o, buhari o and other politicians NO DIFFERENCE!!!

Over staying your visit visa: Believe it or not many of the people who make noise about japa, plan to use this illegal means to stay there. They are ones that are so quick to run to Twitter to talk down on Nigeria. They do these things yet they insult Nigeria politicians for doing illegal things. No be juju be that angry

Planning to marry your ancestor for papers: you are toying with people's feeling because of your selfish gain. Just like how politicians do. They are currently toying with the people's feeling because election is coming soon. As far as I am concerned I don't any difference o!

Anyway, If you want to japa, japa......but my own is, just resist the urge to shalaye when you know your intention is part of the above things I mentioned tongue tongue tongue tongue

Leave story....Japa na Japa even if it comes as asylum seekers. Even bubu wants to jet out for medical reasons.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helicopter Crashes Into A Building In Ikeja, Lagos / Truck Crashes Into A Shop At Ojodu, Lagos After Brake Failure This Evening (Pic) / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.