Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) (45713 Views)

Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
God I desire this please!
Men should stop rape.

Did you see a thread where an old man (a nairalander) was having sexual urge for his 15yr old house help?

I fear men.
Oh! What a nice reason to rape women.

Men who wear tight trousers that show their electric poles, how many women have raped them?
Or you think we don't have urge too?

Difference here is women can control their urge but men can't.

Teach your male gender to control their urge instead of telling us what to wear and not wear.

Yes, women can control their urge with the help of cucumber.
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations united nations ambassador grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Dongabby(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Men should stop rape.

Did you see a thread where an old man (a nairalander) was having sexual urge for his 15yr old house help?

I fear men.

Men who wear tight trousers that show their electric poles, how many women have raped them?

Teach your male gender to control their urge instead of telling us what to wear and not wear.
So if the word URGE come to play now. U women sef can brag about it right?
A woman's urge is nothing compared to that of a man jareee ... It's like 25 to 75 percentage.
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nekky5(f): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations!!! May God protect your family.
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by selfdefence: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
A child is always a blessing, congratulations to them.
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Jimbadly: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Men are just irritating. See the dirty hands this man in your pic used in eating.. I tire for una

I wonder who's more irritating between a being who drips blood for close to a week every month and another who doesn't drip blood at all every month.

I wonder who's more irritating between a being whose pussy stinks so bad if it's not washed at least twice a day and another being whose penis doesn't stink badly even if not washed for days.

After all these bashings directed at men on nairaland, you'll still open your filthy pussy waaaa to receive hot cum from a guy's dick for you to make a baby.

Pathetic.

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hope he no carry big head like you...
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
I'm not the one who wrote it. I saw it on a news blog and brought it here.

BTW was he not a child when he was a nollywood actor?
Yes he "was". He's now a man now and all grown up
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by ume1000: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Amen. Thanks.. kiss
you no fit go collect sperm from sperm bank grin
You would d*e single. No be swear Na truth I talk
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by zitel28: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
congratulations to you guys
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Iykmann(m): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Chikamara Isabella? Why did he copy my daughter's name?
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congrats ma niggi

You've helped more Nigerians than the government itself

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Benresmy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Give me the wife direct contact and I will tell her.

Men shouldn't be trusted around females.

I pray u never get married to a man in this ur life time... And also bi infertile forever...
Mumu angry angry
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Prettychild(f): 2:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Carot:
when will you stop sleeping around
The time you have evidence of me sleeping around
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Maghan37: 7:26am On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
Men should stop rape.

I fear men.

Although on no account is rape justifiable but also on no account should indecent dressing be tolerable in a conservative society. Apart from the caucasian race, there is no race that will tolerate such. Besides, the way you dress is how you will be addressed simple.
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by saphiere(f): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Maghan37:
Although on no account is rape justifiable but also on no account should indecent dressing be tolerable in a conservative society. Apart from the caucasian race, there is no race that will tolerate such. Besides, the way you dress is how you will be addressed simple.
Rape apologist happy val
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by remitarich(f): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2022
good things are good oh!!!
have fall in love with this already
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Maghan37: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
saphiere:
Rape apologist happy val
Our lady of the night how market. grin grin grin

Mercy Johnson Wants Twins As Aneke Twin Elder Sister Delivers Twin Boys (Pics) / Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage" / "I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help