Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help (15699 Views)

50k Job With A Fintech Firm Or 30k Job With A Bank / Is It Adviceable To Leave A 30k Teaching Job For POS and Recharge Card Business? / 50k Job In Lagos Or 30k Job In Imo State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by abobote: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Take the banking Job in Lagos

1 Like

Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by QuickStandard: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Better opportunities in Lagos. I will rather stay in Lagos and add other hustling than going to Ekiti to be a local champion with 30k.
My opinion

2 Likes

Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jamestown123:
You can get a room in ikorodu for 50 to 70k per annum. You can get a self contain for 80 to 100

you're right

1 Like

Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by MyExpression(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
70k Bank job?

Is it that poor?!

Marketing Associate na grammar. Na still Marketing with targets.

Well, lagos is filled with inspiration and opportunities.

Come to Lagos, manage the 70k and use d sharp Teacher brain to maximise opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by Tunex252(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Apostlepalito:
Do you have an idea of how much accommodation can cost there??

Like a room or so!

You can get 2k, 2k5 or 3k per month for a room in ikd...

I know someone that is ready to rent out his room and parlour for 80k per year
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by Olayetan(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Choose ikorodu and find an affordable apartment there.
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by johnmartus(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
I can see that you have totally lost your sanity.
ABedest:
Question be like asking us to choose the most lifeless one btw Buhari and Tinubu

Two bad choice

Mannequin 1.0 and Mannequin 2.0

Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by Atk1nson(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Apostlepalito:
His role is Marketing associate.

Will he wakka with this?

I will go for this o. Marketing gives him chance to network to get better jobs in lagos.

If he goes to Ekiti he may not get a better job.

Let him watch his bp though after taking the banking job smiley

1 Like

Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by BloomingDale(f): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Na wa for all these school jobs. I even pay my cleaner that comes just twice a week to clean my house more money. Sometimes it just amazes me that people can earn so low and survive.

2 Likes

Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by meeketta: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Apostlepalito:
Naira landers�

So my brother got a job of 70k in ikorodu Lagos state and he's currently working as a teacher in a private school in Ekiti state.

The Job in Lagos came with no accommodation but he can still get somewhere to stay for a month or two.

What advise can you give him please?
He's bothered.
The cost of living in both state should be put into consideration first.

now in nigeria, 70k na for hear e big, when e don enter hand, you go ask yourself waiting you use am do.
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Apostlepalito:
Naira landers�

So my brother got a job of 70k in ikorodu Lagos state and he's currently working as a teacher in a private school in Ekiti state.

The Job in Lagos came with no accommodation but he can still get somewhere to stay for a month or two.

He's bothered.

Tell him to go for the 70k banking job in Ikorodu. Ikorodu may be in Lagos but the standard of living is cheaper than standard Lagos plus accommodation is far cheaper there too.

He would also be opening himself up to more opportunities by moving to Lagos. He just needs to know how to seek those opportunities despite working in the bank

1 Like

Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by Afonasa(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Because of the imense opportunity in lagos, he should go there and collect it....

Freelancing is a skill,and getting gigs and reviews makes it even better....

Even As a newbie,u are also welcome to know more..... Check out my signature for more info
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by olatdove: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ikorodu jejely....

Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by MyExpression(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Xhurskid:
There is apartment 5k per month room self dm

Where in lagos...even if na apartment sharing, I need one
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by Olatunde10(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
A room self contain for 70 to 80k in Ikorodu? Guess you're talking base on Ikorodu you know before.. Bro 100k can't get you good room self con unless you want him to be spending almost all his salary on transport by getting accommodation in remote area of Ikorodu.
wifeesnatcher:
ikorodu standard of living and Ado ekiti are almost the same, I've lived in the two for years

he can get a room self con of 70-80k per annum at ikorodu and Ado ekiti house rent is almost of that range if not more than that presently

70k job at ikorodu will link him up and make him see more opportunity than Ekiti in private sch that won't even allow him have time for himself not talk of not getting opportunity and link up

everything for Ekiti na politics, if he know what's best for him, ikorodu 70k banking Job should be his best choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by KashApp: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
QuickStandard:
Better opportunities in Lagos. I will rather stay in Lagos and add other hustling than going to Ekiti to be a local champion with 30k.
My opinion
I hope you're making above 100k per month in Lagos (you choose to stay). If not, well....I won't talk. I'm responding to the "local champion" statement up there which I don't think it is necessary.
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by chibjohn(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Take the 70k job in Ikorodu. Ikorodu is cheap to live in.
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Olatunde10:
A room self contain for 70 to 80k in Ikorodu? Guess you're talking base on Ikorodu you know before.. Bro 100k can't get you good room self con unless you want him to be spending almost all his salary on transport by getting accommodation in remote area of Ikorodu.

his work location cannot pass ikorodu garage, him go still see 80k per annum self con for Radio side, na 200 to and fro to garage

1 Like

Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by Beverlyjean(f): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
U will end up doing fraud earning just that 70k
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by Elidrisy20: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
GOD has answered his prayers, but he still wants to receive devil's missed calls
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by ayo2008: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad In Lagos,70k can't take u home.This is 2022 NOT 1999

Living in Ado-Ekiti is much more expensive too including transportation. People just assumed leaving in Ekiti is cheaper but all lies. Let him pray for God to lead on what to do. God never leave His children to a state of confusion. Shalom!
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by Kola1010: 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
I actually know is a contract job because of the salary but if you have luck you can be converted to a full staff.
I started as a contact staff with 43k and after 3 years they increased it to 82k and I did not not spent up to a year before I got converted to core staff, my salary now Is 300k plus...

Make I just gather money comot this country na the next plan.

So my brother Banking get future than teaching if u get luck oooo

1 Like

Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by OlawaleBammie: 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Apostlepalito:

Like a room or so!

which area in ikorodu bro
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by OlawaleBammie: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
monterodadon:
Avoid both.

There is so much money online.

which one online?
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by chukwuibuipob: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
ayo2008:

Living in Ado-Ekiti is much more expensive too including transportation. People just assumed leaving in Ekiti is cheaper but all lies. Let him pray for God to lead on what to do. God never leave His children to a state of confusion. Shalom!
I use to live around adebayo/Opopogboro around 2000.Houses are cheap in EKITI even in Ondo
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by OlawaleBammie: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
ikorodu standard of living and Ado ekiti are almost the same, I've lived in the two for years

he can get a room self con of 70-80k per annum at ikorodu and Ado ekiti house rent is almost of that range if not more than that presently

70k job at ikorodu will link him up and make him see more opportunity than Ekiti in private sch that won't even allow him have time for himself not talk of not getting opportunity and link up

everything for Ekiti na politics, if he know what's best for him, ikorodu 70k banking Job should be his best choice

At bolded, u mean a single room, toilet/bath and kitchen or a single room, palour, toilet/bath, and kitchen??

If its the former, well i cant say but if its d later na lie ooh.

Even in my bush here, na 144k i get am.
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by okeysoninv: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Xhurskid:
There is apartment 5k per month room self dm
where
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by ButterBurger: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ekiti dey mad ni?
Na ayelala go kill ekiti.
Omo na 70k for ikorodu job o.
Keep your fuvcking advice to yourself
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by walemoney007(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Apostlepalito:

Like a room or so!

It depends on location he rent the house

He will get a good self con for 150k minus other expenses, he can even get less or higher sef, depending on the location in ikorodu.
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by okeysoninv: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tunex252:
You can get 2k, 2k5 or 3k per month for a room in ikd...

I know someone that is ready to rent out his room and parlour for 80k per year
which side of ikd
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by fabregas04(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Apostlepalito:
Naira landers�

He's bothered.
The 70k banking job in Lagos is far better base on:
1. opportunity for better paying job in Lagos withing d next few Months unlike Ekiti. he can be on that same teaching job/pay in ekiti for d next 10yrs
2. cost of living in Ikd is fair, almost same as that of Ekiti or cheaper sef. he can get a good 2b/r flat "inside" Ogijo for as low as 100k to 150k. i'm sure u knw things are so expensive in Ekiti too.
Re: 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help by Lekan239(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Comparing the cost of leaving in Ikorodu and Ado-Ekiti, choose Ikorodu.
Because 30k job in Ikorodu is even better than 30k job in Ado-Ekiti. Ado-Ekiti is very expensive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants / Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo / Nigerian Foundries Limited Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.