Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

What To Talk To A Girl About? Tip #1(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Talk To A Girl About? Tip #1(photo) (334 Views)

Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / I'm Depressed. Someone Here To Talk To Me? / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Talk To A Girl About? Tip #1(photo) by confessionsad: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Pfft, simple as that. You know without me, crew, that....

�� People are selfish creatures who only like to talk about themselves.

Women are the same people, so! Talk about her, but learn how to ask the right questions.

There was:
- Where do you work?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Where were you on vacation?

Became:
- Do you love your job? What do you love it for? What are your professional plans?
- Why do you love this music? What emotions does it evoke in you? Do you think this performer is a genius?
- How was your day on vacation? What impressed you the most? What will I see if I go there?

OK?!

Do not give her a Gestapo interrogation, ask not about the facts, but about her EMOTIONS and FEELINGS�� In between, tell her about yourself.

Read Larry King's book How to Talk to Anyone.

Getting a woman to talk is a pretty easy skill to learn. Ask a typical questions and you can't shut her up.

1 Like

Re: What To Talk To A Girl About? Tip #1(photo) by DropsMic(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Be like you don never date Nigerian girl grin

(1) (Reply)

Men Will Always Cheat / Video: Who Dare Say Women CAN'T Go To War, Come Out Please. / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.