Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? (5657 Views)

Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / What Herbert Macaulay Way In Yaba, Lagos Looks Like In 2021 (pics, Video) / Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Please, I would need help from anyone on here magnanimous enough to host and show me the way in the US until I can stand on my own as I do not have anyone out there.

It's sad and difficult leaving my home country but na God go punish our leaders for sure.

Hoping to find help or suggestions here.
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Anny4me: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congrats but u can still take ur time to move around on ur own na gradually things na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Originalsly: 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hmmm.... need show around help in the US. You write as if the US is a village. Would you be in Alaska?.. Hawaii? ... Colorado?

8 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Do you mean someone to host you or take you on a tour once you arrive? What state are you flying into?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 5:57am On Feb 14, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Do you mean someone to host you or take you on a tour once you arrive? What state are you flying into?

Someone to host me.

I'll be flying into Washington DC.
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 6:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Anny4me:
Congrats but u can still take ur time to move around on ur own na gradually things na.

Thanks for your contribution.

How do I move around without the hopes of a place to take shelter in after moving around.

1 Like

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by justwise(m): 6:43am On Feb 14, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Simply someone to accommodate him until he finds under the table work and save money then move out.

12 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2022
justwise:

Simply someone to accommodate him until he finds under the table work and save money then move out.

Oh, basically an accomplice. That’s a big no.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
justwise:

Exactement.

1 Like

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Originalsly: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Someone to host me.

I'll be flying into Washington DC.

Was this part of the plan? .... when you arrive someone will host you?

1 Like

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Exactement.

Are you planning to overstay a visitor’s visa?

2 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by dealembassy: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
welcome to America, we are all busy chasing the dollar with minimum hours of 12 everyday.
If you have to be shown around you got to schedule a time .
I live in Columbia, South Carolina.
averagely 6 hours from DC
My next off/vacation day will be in March 27- April 1st to Myrtle Beach.
If you want to be part of the trip? hit me back.

Artiiclebeast:
Please, I would need help from anyone on here magnanimous enough to host and show me the way in the US until I can stand on my own as I do not have anyone out there.

It's sad and difficult leaving my home country but na God go punish our leaders for sure.

6 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Are you planning to overstay a visitor’s visa?

For a 2-year multiple entry visa, i'm allowed to stay up to 6 months at a stretch on each entry. This is perfectly legal.

Whatever/However I'm able to sort myself within these periods depends entirely on the people I surround myself with and me.

This is why I am here and praying to be kept far away from people engaged in fraud and drugs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
dealembassy:
welcome to America, we are all busy chasing the dollar with minimum hours of 12 everyday.
If you have to be shown around you got to schedule a time .
I live in Columbia, South Carolina.
averagely 6 hours from DC
My next off/vacation day will be in March 27- April 1st to Myrtle Beach.
If you want to be part of the trip? hit me back.

I never get where I want put head first...

1 Like

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Lordkross(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
justwise:

This Oga Justwise na wild animal grin see as him just take hit the nail on the head grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

For a 2-year multiple entry visa, i'm allowed to stay up to 6 months at a stretch on each entry. This is perfectly legal.

Whatever/However I'm able to sort myself within these periods depends entirely on the people I surround myself with and me.

This is why I am here and praying to be kept far away from people engaged in fraud and drugs.

Okay. I’m in the US and know people in DC. Tell me, what does your potential host stand to gain? Are you going to pay them to accommodate you? How should they become comfortable hosting a total stranger?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Okay. I’m in the US…what does your potential host stand to gain?

Goodwill and of course we'll be setting the stage for life and what destiny has got in stock.
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by LogicBomb8: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Dis may help look 4 a nigerian church like winners chapel you are sure to meet good nigerians there if you are a good person
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Goodwill and of course we'll be setting the stage for life and what destiny has got in stock.

So many have been burned by fellow Nigerians after extending Goodwill that I’m sure it would fill ten threads. I think you’ll have to package your proposal better than that.

8 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by JaySterling: 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

I’m in NIGERIA, but my brother is in Ohio. If you can get to Toledo, Ohio, I might be able to help you.

And my bro can also show you way unto hustle levels

But the problem now is, how do we confirm that you are a good person and not someone who will bring wahala

10 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Elonmuzk(m): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Where exactly in DC are you? Send me your number.
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 5:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Elonmuzk:
Where exactly in DC are you? Send me your number.

I'm still in Nigeria oh..
But DC is my entry point.
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 6:01am On Feb 15, 2022
JaySterling:
I’m in NIGERIA, but my brother is in Ohio. If you can get to Toledo, Ohio, I might be able to help you.

And my bro can also show you way unto hustle levels

But the problem now is, how do we confirm that you are a good person and not someone who will bring wahala

I can only prove myself in person.

As per the hustle levels your brother is going to show me, I hope it isn't the types my mind is telling me because if it is, I'll pass on the help.

Parable: I want go America but no be under arrest. grin

1 Like

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 6:06am On Feb 15, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

So many have been burned by fellow Nigerians after extending Goodwill that I’m sure it would fill ten threads. I think you’ll have to package your proposal better than that.

I get, feel, and understand you very much.

You've done your bit.

If it was laid in your heart to be my helper, you wouldn't remember these queries..

I've left it all to God and confident that he'll usher my steps and prepare a place before me.

Thanks so very much for the attention.

3 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2022
So, guys, as a survivor and a man of huge faith, I have decided to brace it by getting my ticket, doing a hotel for the first few days, and going it as it comes while hoping for the best.

I'd hopefully come back to this thread to give an update on my experience.

I'm always positive and know y'all will see me someday on your TV screens for everything positive.

The cheapest ticket I can see online is for Qatar Air...can anyone give me a review on their line or a better suggestion/idea.

Delta Airlines isn't pocket friendly at all.
Peace yo...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Elonmuzk(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

I'm still in Nigeria oh..
But DC is my entry point.
Dulles airport? I thought you were already in DC lol. Anyways, message me whenever you get to DC.
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Elonmuzk(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
So, guys, as a survivor and a man of huge faith, I have decided to brace it by getting my ticket, doing a hotel for the first few days, and going it as it comes while hoping for the best.

I'd hopefully come back to this thread to give an update on my experience.

I'm always positive and know y'all will see me someday on your TV screens for everything positive.

The cheapest ticket I can see online is for Qatar Air...can anyone give me a review on their line or a better suggestion/idea.

Delta Airlines isn't pocket friendly at all.
Peace yo...
Check out United airlines. Their direct flight from lagos to Dulles airport is really cool. Flew it few weeks ago from lagos.

1 Like

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Elonmuzk:
Check out United airlines. Their direct flight from lagos to Dulles airport is really cool. Flew it few weeks ago from lagos.

Oh, nice. Thanks for the heads up, bro.

1 Like

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Elonmuzk:
Dulles airport? I thought you were already in DC lol. Anyways, message me whenever you get to DC.

Sure, I will boss. Can you give me an idea of cheap motels in the downtown areas as per average cost.

Thanks.
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by quadraheem(m): 8:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

I get, feel, and understand you very much.

You've done your bit.

If it was laid in your heart to be my helper, you wouldn't remember these queries..

I've left it all to God and confident that he'll usher my steps and prepare a place before me.

Thanks so very much for the attention.

Why not give Egyptair a trial and see the difference in fare?
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2022
quadraheem:

Why not give Egyptair a trial and see the difference in fare?

What's the fare price for LOS > IAD
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by quadraheem(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

What's the fare price for LOS > IAD

Intended date of travel?
Return or one way?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romania / Turkey / See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.