Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? (5314 Views)

Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / What Herbert Macaulay Way In Yaba, Lagos Looks Like In 2021 (pics, Video) / Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2022
quadraheem:

Intended date of travel?
Return or one way?

April 16th to May 15th
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by tripoli007(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Just be careful about information you drop , America point of entry is another crazy place ,make sure you have a reservation in place at least. Locate a RCCG or winners chapel church,you are sure to meet Good Nigerians .. best of luck .

6 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by justwise(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Oh, basically an accomplice. That’s a big no.

Lol you are too nice… dude is looking for someone to accommodate him while he work illegally to survive

5 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Originalsly: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

For a 2-year multiple entry visa, i'm allowed to stay up to 6 months at a stretch on each entry. This is perfectly legal.

The bolded .... your stay can be limited to less on any entry. 6 months is not a guarantee.... it's the max.

1 Like

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Originalsly:

The bolded .... your stay can be limited to less on any entry. 6 months is not a guarantee.... it's the max.

Thanks sir for the enlightenment.
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
tripoli007:
Just be careful about information you drop , America point of entry is another crazy place ,make sure you have a reservation in place at least. Locate a RCCG or winners chapel church,you are sure to meet Good Nigerians .. best of luck .

God bless you.

Im doing less than a month laslas

1 Like

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by naxee9294: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

God bless you.

Im doing less than a month laslas
. Brother can I pm you?
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2022
naxee9294:
. Brother can I pm you?

Sure, bro.
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by naxee9294: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Sure, bro.
or can you just message me on Whats. App 0.8.1.59. 685. 735
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Drenimarcus(m): 5:36am On Feb 19, 2022
Be mindful of what you say online. CBP in Dulles are crazy. Check Craigslist for cheap apartments which will allow you to save and then you can network your way.

Not being a doomsayer but the current climate is kind of hot and things are expensive(inflation). Be prepared.

Carry plenty jackets, it’s fucking cold atm.

Yah be with you.

1 Like

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Be mindful of what you say online. CBP in Dulles are crazy. Check Craigslist for cheap apartments which will allow you to save and then you can network your way.

Not being a doomsayer but the current climate is kind of hot and things are expensive(inflation). Be prepared.

Carry plenty jackets, it’s fucking cold atm.

Yah be with you.

Thanks boss...

It's all in a bid to cut down on hotel expenses.

Coming back home after 18 days to continue my biz I no fit shout..
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 7:26am On Nov 26, 2022
This thread needs to be marked and made a reference point.

I'll drop notes.

Been in the US since May and it has been the best story of my life I'm forever grateful to God for directing my path and continuously ushering my way.

It's been more than a life and experience I ever could dare to dream of and my gratitude is unending.

My people, I started working the day after I got into this country of God and it has been obvious that God did set my foot upon here and given me "it" for inheritance. This country and land is indeed where my destiny belongs.

As I write, I can afford whatever I want, drive whatever car I want, working hard legally, saving up, and on my way to buying a business. This is my bigger goal.

To cut a long story short, everything has just been falling into the right places that I can't even find the right words to describe or explain it. Everybody around me dey surprised even the folks I met here but heck, I am not. Why? I earned it my people. If you knew me and my history, you'd agree with me that I did truly earn it and deserve more.

Life...

Na me be this?

Earning $6k effortlessly monthly, driving a 2014 car, and studying at the same time.

Sometimes I just try to calculate how much I have made here in total since May and my head go wan scatter, but my bank account balance and the funds i repatriate monthly to support family and friends is a testament to how God and life had been both good and kind to me.

Should I also add that within this time under review that i was able to buy my daughter a 2016 car?

Infact....

Thank you, God.

Thank you, nature.

Thank you, my destiny.

Get inspired and stay positive...

Impossible is nothing.

Make una no dey discourage people oh. Everybody head and destiny dey different and there is so much you lots who have lived here for eons do not know. This, and more, I can tell you for free.

Na me dey even dey tell people wey I meet here say "do am like this, do I'm like that".

I go buy business here...people wey dey do am no get 5 head.

The plan is on...

Max, 3 years....

God bless.

9 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Elonmuzk:
Check out United airlines. Their direct flight from lagos to Dulles airport is really cool. Flew it few weeks ago from lagos.

God bless you, bro.

You offered and was willing to assist me and I do not take such gestures for granted.

Gratitude is my life and a way of life to me.
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by krissconnect(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
So, guys, as a survivor and a man of huge faith, I have decided to brace it by getting my ticket, doing a hotel for the first few days, and going it as it comes while hoping for the best.

I'd hopefully come back to this thread to give an update on my experience.

I'm always positive and know y'all will see me someday on your TV screens for everything positive.

The cheapest ticket I can see online is for Qatar Air...can anyone give me a review on their line or a better suggestion/idea.

Delta Airlines isn't pocket friendly at all.
Peace yo...
How much is Qatar airlines..
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2022
krissconnect:

How much is Qatar airlines..

I didn't do Qatar. I did United Aorlines.
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by hammed71(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

I didn't do Qatar. I did United Aorlines.
so do you have your papers now?
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
hammed71:
so do you have your papers now?

There are personal questions I won't be answering here for obvious reasons.
Thanks.
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by hammed71(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

There are personal questions I won't be answering here for obvious reasons.
Thanks.
ok I understand, I will be in the USA soon
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Beautyaddy: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
This thread needs to be marked and made a reference point.

I'll drop notes.

Been in the US since May and it has been the best story of my life I'm forever grateful to God for directing my path and continuously ushering my way.

It's been more than a life and experience I ever could dare to dream of and my gratitude is unending.

My people, I started working the day after I got into this country of God and it has been obvious that God did set my foot upon here and given me "it" for inheritance. This country and land is indeed where my destiny belongs.

As I write, I can afford whatever I want, drive whatever car I want, working hard legally, saving up, and on my way to buying a business. This is my bigger goal.

To cut a long story short, everything has just been falling into the right places that I can't even find the right words to describe or explain it. Everybody around me dey surprised even the folks I met here but heck, I am not. Why? I earned it my people. If you knew me and my history, you'd agree with me that I did truly earn it and deserve more.

Life...

Na me be this?

Earning $6k effortlessly monthly, driving a 2014 car, and studying at the same time.

Sometimes I just try to calculate how much I have made here in total since May and my head go wan scatter, but my bank account balance and the funds i repatriate monthly to support family and friends is a testament to how God and life had been both good and kind to me.

Should I also add that within this time under review that i was able to buy my daughter a 2016 car?

Infact....

Thank you, God.

Thank you, nature.

Thank you, my destiny.

Get inspired and stay positive...

Impossible is nothing.

Make una no dey discourage people oh. Everybody head and destiny dey different and there is so much you lots who have lived here for eons do not know. This, and more, I can tell you for free.

Na me dey even dey tell people wey I meet here say "do am like this, do I'm like that".

I go buy business here...people wey dey do am no get 5 head.

The plan is on...

Max, 3 years....

God bless.

May? I thought you started this Thread in February and claimed then you were already in the US

1 Like

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
Beautyaddy:

May? I thought you started this Thread in February and claimed then you were already in the US
Did you read my post with your phone turned upside down?

4 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by realogk: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Did you read my post with your phone turned upside down?

Lol . He has a cracked screen.
You said you were even looking for tickets to go around April 15th to May 16th if I'm right .

People just wan troll with borrowed mb

3 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by tym92(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
realogk:

You said you were even looking for tickets to go around April 15th to May 16th if I'm right .

You gat me Laughing out Loud bro

1 Like

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Drone95(m): 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Drop full details op, how you got ur first job
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 12:41am On Nov 27, 2022
realogk:

Very correct my brother...lol

1 Like

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 12:44am On Nov 27, 2022
Drone95:
Drop full details op, how you got ur first job

I got my first job through an agency. Dem no send whether you get kpali or not.

So long as you are willing and ready to learn on the job and be dedicated, na you go tell dem say you want dey take so so and so days off to rest.

3 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by cameroncucumber(m): 2:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

I got my first job through an agency. Dem no send whether you get kpali or not.

So long as you are willing and ready to learn on the job and be dedicated, na you go tell dem say you want dey take so so and so days off to rest.
Congrats once again..
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by cameroncucumber(m): 2:34am On Nov 27, 2022
Beautyaddy:

Go back & read, but b4 then, let me use one of your exact reply in another thread

Wow...just reading this post you sound very bitter, frustrated and jealous.
Be calming down.
Life is not equal...one man's meat is another man's poison.

1 Like

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Artiiclebeast: 4:01am On Nov 27, 2022
cameroncucumber:

Congrats once again..

Thank you, boss.
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Originalsly: 4:50am On Nov 27, 2022
No pix?.... as you drive around snap and post...... pix is a must.

2 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by sammirano: 6:48am On Nov 27, 2022
Congrats bro, I think I remember your ID from Fiveer group. Greater heights
Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by sukkot: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2022
so you got a job the next day without social security number ? hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Update. Who'd Be Kind To Host And Show Me The Way In The US? by Spanishmilf(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
sukkot:
so you got a job the next day without social security number ? hmmm
under table jobs needs social security?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Use More Than 1 Bank Statements To Apply For A UK Student Visa? / Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria / I Nid Description To Tafawa Balewa Square For D Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.