Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever (1732 Views)

Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 / 10 Ugliest Phones Ever Made — Brace Yourselves, People! / These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by Obaxzity: 1:30am On Feb 14, 2022
Best Battery Life Phones- Most phones have a battery life of about one day. You will have to put your mobile phone on power once a day to prevent you from being left without a mobile phone due to an empty battery.
However, manufacturers are constantly working on improving batteries and exploring new technologies that allow you to charge your smartphone battery faster. There are phones that have an extra large battery or have smart gadgets on board that save you energy. The phones with the longest battery life can be found in the list below.

Of course, battery life differs per user. Do you often play games? Then your battery will drain faster. The longer you have your mobile, you can do less with your battery. For phones with a replaceable battery, you can also consider buying a new battery. Another simple tip to longer use your smartphone battery is to turn off your Bluetooth and wifi if you do not use it. These functions consume a little more energy. For more tips on minimizing your battery consumption in our file, see this article on how to optimise battery life.

List of Top 10 Smartphones with the Longest Battery Life.......

Read More.....
https://www.tabloidtech.com/best-battery-life-phones/

Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by selfdefence: 7:36am On Feb 14, 2022
Lol, I can see only one 6000 mAh device in your list and you called those the best battery devices? I laugh in Pova 2 and Pova 5G grin

2 Likes

Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by OneKinGuy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wack list
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by paduzman: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
This list should be updated, I expect to see many more devices from the Pova series.
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by paduzman: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
selfdefence:
Lol, I can see only one 6000 mAh device in your list and you called those the best battery devices? I laugh in Pova 2 and Pova 5G grin
you had to laugh right? grin, actually that 7000 mAh on the Pova 2 is one hell of a battery
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by ddjay: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2022
Obaxzity:
Best Battery Life Phones- Most phones have a battery life of about one day. You will have to put your mobile phone on power once a day to prevent you from being left without a mobile phone due to an empty battery.
However, manufacturers are constantly working on improving batteries and exploring new technologies that allow you to charge your smartphone battery faster. There are phones that have an extra large battery or have smart gadgets on board that save you energy. The phones with the longest battery life can be found in the list below.

Of course, battery life differs per user. Do you often play games? Then your battery will drain faster. The longer you have your mobile, you can do less with your battery. For phones with a replaceable battery, you can also consider buying a new battery. Another simple tip to longer use your smartphone battery is to turn off your Bluetooth and wifi if you do not use it. These functions consume a little more energy. For more tips on minimizing your battery consumption in our file, see this article on how to optimise battery life.

List of Top 10 Smartphones with the Longest Battery Life.......

Read More.....
https://www.tabloidtech.com/best-battery-life-phones/
Oga you jus pack old phones
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by Mohbola(f): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
when phones now have 7000mah and the likes?
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by Kunja2: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
If Tecno no dey last list then it's not valid
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by JAYUK(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mostly old mean phones,you ought to update the write up.
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by biroo: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mohbola:
when phones now have 7000mah and the likes?
lol, e needs to see the likes of the Pova 2 and Pova 5G
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by saratackit: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
You need to see pova series 6k mah batteries and have also seen a pova coming with 7000 NOW WE RE TALKING
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by Yinksy09(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Pova 2 with 7,000 mAh battery should be on the list.
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by Wahalaguy1: 12:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Impressive, so Tecno have a POVA with 7000mAh, that's incredible
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by sureinfo: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
selfdefence:
lol, maybe the list isn't recent, something before the likes of the Pova 2 and Pova 5G were released
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by sureinfo: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Wahalaguy1:
Impressive, so Tecno have a POVA with 7000mAh, that's incredible
yeah, the Pova 2 comes with a 7000 mAh battery
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by Yinksy09(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
sureinfo:
yeah, the Pova 2 comes with a 7000 mAh battery

That’s one of the best Tecno phone with a long lasting battery life.
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by Mohbola(f): 6:40am On Feb 28, 2022
biroo:
lol, e needs to see the likes of the Pova 2 and Pova 5G
yes now
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by koskilala: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Update your list, there are newer devices now with better battery capacities.
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by koskilala: 6:50am On Feb 28, 2022
selfdefence:
lol, especially that Pova 2 with it's 7000 mAh battery
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by OlofofoAdugbo1: 2:09am On Mar 01, 2022
POVA Neo and POVA 5G should be there.
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by Kayconcept2(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2022
The POVA NEO and POVA 5G are the power packed phone
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by Sunkanmiwise(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
POVA 5G and POVA NEO are masters in this category
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by Youngpo413: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Real-me 6i should top the chart.
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by Classickj(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: These Are Best Battery Life Phones Ever by skywalker240(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
See as techno Marketers are getting worked up because Pova abi Poverty was not listed

Accept the ops post

Crap Na Crap Till Thy Kingdom Come ☺️�

(1) (Reply)

Iphone: Is It Really Worth All The Hype? / Free Mtn Browsing Setting / How Could I Get Password To Unlock Iphone Backup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.