Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

How Safe Is Your Money In The Bank? Bvn Is A Political Tools Against Customers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Safe Is Your Money In The Bank? Bvn Is A Political Tools Against Customers (262 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This / How Safe Is This Kinda Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is Your Money In The Bank? Bvn Is A Political Tools Against Customers by TkhGuy(m): 1:31am On Feb 14, 2022
We have a problem, on every single day in Nigeria, at least 10,000 of attempt are made trying to swap customers money, bank offer disclaimers stating that they are not accepting any responsibility of customers financial loss deposits with them, with that saying, all in Nigeria are under the mercy of Yahoo boys,
New apps are getting developed everyday that helps them steal your money, if you are security conscious, follow this video teaching implement it, to secure your money in the bank.. act now thank me later
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjApl6yRVIs
Re: How Safe Is Your Money In The Bank? Bvn Is A Political Tools Against Customers by chukwuibuipob: 1:36am On Feb 14, 2022
sad
Re: How Safe Is Your Money In The Bank? Bvn Is A Political Tools Against Customers by ejighikemeuwa: 4:13am On Feb 14, 2022
I hope this your link will not link the people to the servers of the yahoo boys?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Worst Paternity Test Interview Ever (vid) / What Are Sign When Being Emtional For Love / How To Deal With Breakup And Heartbreak Without Any Emotional Damage.a MUST WATC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.