Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) (31070 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal At Oputa Panel In 1999 (Throwback Photos) / Anambra Police Launches Rapid Response Squad- Pictures / 1999 Throwback Photo Of Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2022
trutharena:
FLASHBACK: 6th July 1999, Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the Formal Launching of the Rapid Response Squad (@rrslagos767) which was created from defunct 'Operation Sweep.

The RRS you see in Lagos waxing strong was BAT's legacy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch? =rQz9jyOOk1M

If you don't stop campaigning here, I will curse you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Cantonese: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Operation sweep was better by far.
With operation sweep under Buba Marwa, Lagos roads were rid of agberos. Agberos and their NURTW never dared hang around bus stops. A lot of them were arrested and others shot at right. They all disappeared under the effective Gov. Marwa. It was the same Gov Marwa in Lagos who chased away the herdsmen and their roaming cows from the streets of Lagos.

Rapid response under BAT aided agberos and NURTW. The rest is the evil perpetrated by this group that Lagosians experience today.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by rowland545(m): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Has that made Lagos safer than the white house....u people with unnecessary hype..

The man is old he should go and sit down.... But lovers of handout will not allow us rest,..look at the one u sold to us....I'm ashamed of my fellow country men... Y support a man whom u know is too old to govern... U all should b ashamed of yourselves

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Bridget95(f): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2022
Vote jaban at your peril

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Bigheart042(m): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2022
May the kind of tinubu govern your entire generation...

NGpatriot:

Your worthless and inconsequential ipobian votes don't even matter to start with so why waste time on you?

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by chukbonda(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2022
Time and chance happens to them all.
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by otie02: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2022
That arrest and detained innocent lagosian

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by tydi(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2022
The Pee-poos man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Benjax4all: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2022
Na that time I be tinubu big fan, tinubu u don't hit my car,oyinbo repede, but now he should rest and allow Osinbajo go for it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2022
Tinubu needs to step down from the race. I don’t think he can survive this incontinence scandal.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Emir01: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

I agree with you.

You and a section of Yoruba,excluding Deji Adeyanju and publisher of the poo wee video, the Gazette.

Lol

I will follow him too. Follow anybody you like. Follow yours and make I follow mine no dey cause fight. Election no be war. We all have fundamental human right. You can only convince people by worthy arguments not parochial and senseless talks. On his mandate we stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2022
When his haters were sleeping,he was working hard serving his people.

May God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.

Meanwhile, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.
May God bless you and ma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Torosk1(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2022
Drug lord doing what he knows how to do best

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by tutudesz: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2022
trutharena:
FLASHBACK: 6th July 1999, Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the Formal Launching of the Rapid Response Squad (@rrslagos767) which was created from defunct 'Operation Sweep.

The RRS you see in Lagos waxing strong was BAT's legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQz9jyOOk1M
Tinubu renamed it, there was a unit like this during military regime

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2022
Does he really sick?
I don't want my answer from Some unreasonable Igbos
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Westchester(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2022
[s][/s]
NGpatriot:

Your worthless and inconsequential ipobian votes don't even matter to start with so why waste time on you?

grin
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2022
franchasng:
Also show us videos of Tinubu launching Buhari in 2015, who later became the worst President in Nigeria's history and the worst in the world.

Don't forget to post Tinubu's video in 2015 promising Nigerians that him and his party APC will make $1 = 1 naira and also create 3 million jobs annually once APC wins in 2015.

Buhari is poor but GEJ is the worst president in Nigeria’s history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Obagofixxy: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2022
Op do you mean the peeing tinubu or the sheet tinubu

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Basheer22: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2022
No wonder Igbos don't like Tinubu. He fought against armed robbers and kidnappers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Dawn91(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2022
cosmatika:
Nice one.
Then he wasn't peeing on his pampers yet grin

By 2024, na shit he go dey shit for the pampers cheesy cheesy

I don't like him either but come on man

Too crude .. it's alright have some respect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by joe1309: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2022
edmaraja:
Forget all this yeye hype and buy the man some quality pampers, that's what he needs most now
like the one wey them buy Mazi Nnamdi Kanu abi?
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Westchester(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2022
[s][/s]
NGpatriot:

grin
[s][/s]
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by joe1309: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Westchester:
[/s][s]
nor be lie u talk
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by 752hub: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2022
For those who do not remember, RRS took over from the more effective Operation Sweep team set up by former military administrator Col. Buba Marwa. When Rapid Response Squad took over, Lagos was under siege with criminals robbing people along ozumba mbadiwe and osborne ikoyi, crime was at its peak until Raji Fashola came and partnered with Banks to get weapons to fight crime.
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by nedekid: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Op, at the age and fitness Tinubu was in this video, he could have made a good president. Sharp, alert, healthy, smart etc.
Tinubu seems to be old and frail now. Don't you think he should keep playing the role of elder statesman, kingmaker etc? Even if it is matter of tribe, let. Him support a good SW candidate, eg Osibanjo, Akinwumi, sanwo olu, Ambode etc.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Mayeldah(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Money is not everything, Tinubu has stolen Lagos dry for over 20 years now yet his anus is leaking daily. God pass Dem.

He better allow Osinbajo run now or South South will clinch the Presidency from the SW.
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by colestephan86: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2022
trutharena:
RRS now!

The best police squad in Nigeria.

Tinubu is an enigma. If we have 36 police squads better equipped like this in all states, then maybe the insecurity can be lessened especially when it comes to what the police can handle.

All thanks to Jagaban!!!
Whoelse heard him mention insurance?
As at that time the Nigerian police force doesn't have insurance coverage for the police, don't know about now.
Take it or leave it, this man is a true leader

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by anonimi: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2022
trutharena:
RRS now!

The best police squad in Nigeria.

Tinubu is an enigma. If we have 36 police squads better equipped like this in all states, then maybe the insecurity can be lessened especially when it comes to what the police can handle.

All thanks to Jagaban!!!

Thanks to the Jagbajantis, we also have agberos led by MC Oluomo in charge of Lagos, since Theifnuibu failed to provide free education to all children in the state.

hisexcellency34:
Given the close friendship he enjoys with the top echelon of the Nigerian Police Force and the APC government both in the state and federal level, can the Police Arrest Mr. Musiliu Akinsanya popularly called MC Oluomo If he Commits a serious crime like murder?

If he trespasses and I charge him to court, can I get justice in Lagos courts?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Basheer22: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Sirmuel1:

If you don't stop campaigning here, I will curse you

Your curses are already manifesting in your people. Monday morning, you are hiding inside your house like rats. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by kuntash: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2022
kozmokaz:
I really don’t under This hype lately ?

lol, its quite nauseating really..

the desperation no be here
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by colorsofrainbow: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2022
nedekid:
Op, at the age and fitness Tinubu was in this video, he could have made a good president. Sharp, alert, healthy, smart etc.
Tinubu seems to be old and frail now. Don't you think he should keep playing the role of elder statesman, kingmaker etc? Even if it is matter of tribe, let. Him support a good SW candidate, eg Osibanjo, Akinwumi, sanwo olu, Ambode etc.
No,he is 69 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 PDP Presidential Aspirants Purchase Guber, Senatorial Nomination Forms / Atiku: 8 Commissioners Dump APC In Adamawa / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.