Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) (31064 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal At Oputa Panel In 1999 (Throwback Photos) / Anambra Police Launches Rapid Response Squad- Pictures / 1999 Throwback Photo Of Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by mediainc: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2022
Rapid response squad is a brilliant and effective squad.
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2022
trutharena:
BAT

see as Tinubu look so young here
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by mediainc: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Bigbright7:
To an extent Tinubu has sense and capable of leading Nigeria, only issue I have with him is the rising touts and agberos in Lagos state. Apart from that he is a competent leader.

Meanwhile, we are in the business of all types of electrical installations for building and we need referral, Whether a new one or a renovation we will deliver. please visit our website to get a quotation now.
Tinubu is not raising thugs, NURTW is a national transport union, they have a union president, if some faction support APC, it's normal, people choose parties they support. You people that are not in Lagos always talk nonsense...those NURTW boys bother no one, just that sometimes they fight themselves for more positions and earnings, this type of fights happen across states...stop blaming Tinubu for that.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by sojisenai(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Hmmm... That video hurt them bad.

If you want the best keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for a token.
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by blancsn1: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2022
He should add the clip where Peter Peter Obi slaughtered 100 foolish Igbos in Azu to prove he know not a thing but security

franchasng:
Also show us videos of Tinubu launching Buhari in 2015, who later became the worst President in Nigeria's history and the worst in the world.

Don't forget to post Tinubu's video in 2015 promising Nigerians that him and his party APC will make $1 = 1 naira and also create 3 million jobs annually once APC wins in 2015.

In case you don't know, Buhari and the North know why Tinubu and his Yoruba looting squad supported him in 2015 and 2019 despite his failures, they know Thief Tinubu wants to cunningly use Buhari to climb to power and milk Nigeria dry like he has been doing to Lagos state since 1999.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by morgstreme: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Jagaban

Let's hope you'll get to his age,you stinking young FUCTARD!!!
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by SOFTSKILL: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=perambulator post=110213094]Tinubu needs to step down from the race. I don’t think he can survive this pampas scandal.

[/quote

Which pampers? At your age?
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by HilcomTech(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2022
I can vote Tinubu on RRS alone.
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=SOFTSKILL post=110213627][/quote]

we all saw the video, the man clearly has a myriad of medical problems, there are rumors of others that I am aware of from people close to him that the public is not aware of and if true I know it's not a condition that can be resolved. Look at my post history, I have backed Tinubu up till now, but he should step down and back someone like Fashola or Osinbajo, although I dont think he will. They wont let him rest throughout his presidency if he does succeed.
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by adagba001: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2022
trutharena:
BAT

This is priceless... One picture with so much running through my mind... BAT is a colossus!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by InvertedHammer: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2022
trutharena:
FLASHBACK: 6th July 1999, Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the Formal Launching of the Rapid Response Squad (@rrslagos767) which was created from defunct 'Operation Sweep.

The RRS you see in Lagos waxing strong was BAT's legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQz9jyOOk1M
/
That's the Tinubu that would have been the President not this one walking around urinating on himself in public due to old age induced incontinence.

/
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Lindodo20: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2022
He never see money sew special cap dat time shebi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by kozmokaz(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2022
blancsn1:

Resounding performance is now hype to you but Peter Peter Obi slaughtering many of you Igbo fools is Azu river is performance. Your father need to have you head examined.

I don’t have time for tribal bigots

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by colorsofrainbow: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2022
morgstreme:

Let's hope you'll get to his age,you stinking young FUCTARD!!!
Who cares? He's not 69 anymore? grin grin grin
My father is well above 69 and not pooing in his pant grin grin
Meanwhile,You remember when you guys did this below?
Now,fvck off!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Cokahot: 9:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Abegi, the same rrs that obtained me months ago,all cos the car I dey drive ,no get plate number.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by seunmsg(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2022
If we ask them to show us the enduring legacies of Peter Obi Pandora and Atiku, they will respond with insults and nothing more. Week in week out, we shall continue to pepper you guys with Tinubu’s achievements. E go choke una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by SOFTSKILL: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2022
blancsn1:

Resounding performance is now hype to you but Peter Peter Obi slaughtering many of you Igbo fools is Azu river is performance. Your father need to have you head examined.

Hypocrisy is another name for the Osus, it must be hype because Tinubu is involved. Initially they claim corruption when they couldn't push it further, it became age and sickness. Imagine the Osu calling documented achievements of Tinubu hype and will be ready to praise a yet to be inaugurated governor of Anambra to high heavens just because of tribal hatred. Anyway, it is still the symptoms of Osulised Canibalisis, a disease common with erosion dwelling can**bals
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2022
What I suppose say has been said already... grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by oodua1stson: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Another image laundering bullsh1t. Is that why he de piss for body?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by assholemods: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2022
edmaraja:
Forget all this yeye hype and buy the man some quality pampers, that's what he needs most now
This GEJ people are still in pains!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by LeadMobile(m): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2022
trutharena:
BAT
This picture speaks volumes
Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Indispensable85(m): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2022
kozmokaz:
I really don’t under This hype lately ?

It's not hype. It's a fact of history.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by edmaraja: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2022
assholemods:

This GEJ people are still in pains!
No it's tinubu miscreants that are in pains

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Ogaga87(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2022
kozmokaz:
I really don’t under This hype lately ?

This was how poison was sold to us in 2015

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Zorn: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2022
NGpatriot:

Even if Tinubu wears 1 million diapers and even the best diaper in the world and shit on you yourself, he's still going to be your next president..

God Bless Asiwaju of Africa..

grin grin

you wish . Now you want to attribute police success to Tinubu when state governors has no control over police show how lame and stupid some of you can be. governors that can't even control the CP?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Na he laundry man I just dey pity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2022
NGpatriot:

Even if Tinubu wears 1 million diapers and even the best diaper in the world and shit on you yourself, he's still going to be your next president..

God Bless Asiwaju of Africa..

grin grin

Ode.... President of Lagos you mean..

EDO NA LAGOS?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launched Rapid Response Squad (RRS) In 1999 (Throwback Video) by RandyOku: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2022
trutharena:
RRS Squad!

Best police squad in Nigeria!

LMAO...

All these to a PEEing OLD DRUG BARON??

Una go dey alrightgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing / I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.