Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) (1312 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by ebukajay184: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2022
Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Photo, Video)

A taxi driver has shamed his female passenger for being unable to pay her transport fare of N700 after a ride, IGBERETV reports.

In the video @ohenkay shared on Twitter, the driver was seen demanding his money from the lady, while the lady asked the driver to calm down for her to call someone on phone to send her the money.

@ohenkay captioned the video;

"Ordinary N700 she can't pay."
https://twitter.com/ohenkay/status/1491847729462616075?t=V-S-0JSkzNqpPgUak4ENug&s=19

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfoOPdj1AEk

1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2022
So you boarded a cab without cash on you or what? undecided
Sounds petty little chudi..wrong on so many level tho..

She either find a way to pay that money or drop her phone as a kinda collateral.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2022
See them wear cheap nose rings ,waist beads , leg chains, multiple ear rings and no shishi.

4 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2022
grin
Wahala
Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by Winningbot: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2022
When will this girls have sense? How will you board a taxi without shishi...make I reserve my comments sha

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2022
She wants to call her fellow brokeass slay queen to send her N700 grin grin
See how she dress like person way wan fly to Dubai grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by illicit(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Call girls
Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by sojisenai(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Showing off her merchandise wink

If you want the best keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for a token.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by Nonexisting: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2022
No be transgender I dey see so?

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by tydi(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2022
How she go transfer #700 when she has only #300 in her bank account ??
Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2022
But how can you step outside with nothing on you?
People get mind o.
Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by BItt: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2022
what if she lost her wallet or probably misplaced the last money on her ?? cuz i can imagine any one entering a taxi without any intention of paying
Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2022
Broke and entitlement mentalities everywhere!

Nigeria girls are so broke for my liking. They believe they can get away with anything just because they have a pussy. They believe everyone is supposed to do them a favour just because they have pussy!!! angry

U dey enter taxi, but you no get money. The Olosho probably thought the man will allow her to go, or will probably ask for sex. What an idiot!
Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2022
BItt:
what if she lost her wallet or probably misplaced the last money on her ?? cuz i can imagine any one entering a taxi without any intention of paying

that's how Nigeria girls behaves. angry

They're so broke and full of entitlement mentality.

They believe they can get away with anything just because they have a pussy. They so much believe everyone is supposed to do them a favour just because they have pussy.

The Olosho probably thought she could settle the man with sex. What a huge joke!

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mtchewww

Re: Taxi Driver Embarrasses Slay Queen For Not Paying N700 Transport Fare (Video) by Doubleoh7: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
When you hear that ladies book rides with intention to pay with sex, na their club president be this. Imagine the 'thing' sitting comfortably and fiddling with her phone, calling her fellow no-gooders to come help her settle a debt of #700. She's lucky she met a calm headed driver, someone like me would have seized that her phone and driven off with it, come bail it with #700 when you have it. I can't waste my precious time sitting there with you till eternity.

BItt:
Yeah, she actually lost her wallet but her hand bag and phone did not get missing. You are imagining this way cos your brain thinks straight, wait till you jam these ladies or hear from cab drivers of their experiences with them, you will be left speechless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South African Woman Caught Sleeping With A 10year Old Boy Inside Bush / What Does It Mean / ”any Man Who Can’t Satisfy A Woman S3xually Should Be Jailed For 3months” -obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.