Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! (352 Views)

It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife / Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2022
Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it

Duration: 55 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjFSn6yHco8

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by lilvicky68(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Yes.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by isaiah4life(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2022
Wow!!! I can do anything with God.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2022
lilvicky68:
Yes.. thanks

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2022
isaiah4life:
Wow!!! I can do anything with God.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by Fatale: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
It is possible

Even the word itself says I M POSSIBLE

Go shine forth
Believe
Be strong

You gonna make it

HAPPY VALENTINE TO YOU ALL
May the love of GOD never departs from US

Fatale!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fatale:
It is possible

Even the word itself says I M POSSIBLE

Go shine forth
Believe
Be strong

You gonna make it

HAPPY VALENTINE TO YOU ALL
May the love of GOD never departs from US

Fatale!

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by LIONSABRE(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
another nice advice from a nice lady,God bless,many individuals ruin their great destinies by heeding to negative energies.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by LordReed2nd(m): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it

Duration: 55 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjFSn6yHco8

Interesting. I really need to starting being more motivated and payless attention to negativity. Thanks PastorMIsBack.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
LIONSABRE:
another nice advice from a nice lady,God bless,many individuals ruin their great destinies by heeding to negative energies.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
LordReed2nd:

Interesting. I really need to starting being more motivated and payless attention to negativity. Thanks PastorMIsBack.

You are welcome. Are you one and the same or LordReed's son? grin
Re: Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by LordReed2nd(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

You are welcome. Are you one and the same or LordReed's son? grin

His twin that is him. LoLz

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
LordReed2nd:

His twin that is him. LoLz

Lol grin
Re: Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by Tekahashi: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Yep, beautiful lesson, there's no way to know what we are capable if we don't even try

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anybody Tell You It’s Impossible – A Short George Story! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tekahashi:
Yep, beautiful lesson, there's no way to know what we are capable if we don't even try

Absolutely.

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artist, Judikay, Welcomes First Baby / Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. / Don’t Buy Phones For Any Child Who Is Not In University -pastor David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.