Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

To Redpillers: Difference Between Mom And Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Redpillers: Difference Between Mom And Girlfriend (319 Views)

Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Redpillers: Difference Between Mom And Girlfriend by hotwax: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Ref: to my post where I uploaded "See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie"
https://www.nairaland.com/6983979/see-valentine-gifts-bought-sugarpie

I have seen different backlash from redpillers asking me if I had done the same for my mum.

Here is your response.

1. Equating your mother and your girlfriend is a total disrespect to the woman who gave birth to you.
2. You take care of your mother everyday, make your girlfriend happy on special days e.g. valentine. If you wait till valentine to gift your mother, then she wasted her time raising you.

And finally, redpillers, when you meet the woman of your life or konji hold you, you will respect ladies.

All the Gibberrish "Do not invest much in ladies, its a waste of time" blahblah...are all beer parlour talk. Most of you redpillers beg girls with money to have sex with them. Beside, demonizing all girls is the most coward thing to do.

Girls also have their bitter experience about men. Does that mean all men are bad?

Nufsaid

2 Likes

Re: To Redpillers: Difference Between Mom And Girlfriend by Torosk1(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2022
Happy Val
Some p*ssies would bleet today

Re: To Redpillers: Difference Between Mom And Girlfriend by donbachi(m): 8:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Dont mind those weak men that comes here and be forming redpillers.
Re: To Redpillers: Difference Between Mom And Girlfriend by Haakeem(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Indeed kanyamata is real.

We would like to hear from you in the nxt 3month.
Re: To Redpillers: Difference Between Mom And Girlfriend by hotwax: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2022
Haakeem:
Indeed kanyamata is real.

We would like to hear from you in the nxt 3month.

Wetin u wan hear ooo?

How she is now pregnant abi

Monitoring spirit

Why not wait till 9 month for the baby
Re: To Redpillers: Difference Between Mom And Girlfriend by Haakeem(m): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2022
hotwax:

Wetin u wan hear ooo?
How she is now pregnant abi
yeah something like that.

(1) (Reply)

. / Yahoo Boys Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria. / 8 Years Relationship What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.