Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Abortion Pills Anyone? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abortion Pills Anyone? (4253 Views)

What Happens If A Man Takes Abortion Pills / Abortion Pills / Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion Pills Anyone? by Madukaele(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2011
i had only one 9th with her, one round , i no even finish one round she begin cry e d pain her, now she d tell me say she no d see her flower again. can someone help me with abortion pill name , if not i go deny her oo.
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Odunnu: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2011
Go ahead and deny her and watch betrayal bear fruits in your life,Arrow.
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2011
You have a serious rival in cork.
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Goldieluks: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2011
Next time use a condom,
now go on and be a responsible Father.
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Madukaele(m): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2011
i only asked foor abortion pill name not insults
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2011
If you are so BROKE or DUMB not to have PURCHASED o Condom, what is the assurance that the same thing won't happen with the PILL
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by 190: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2011
LMFAO! Go for morning after pill grin
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Cuddlemii: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
@poster

Do we have this category of men? Nland is expository O. What kind of man is this?

Why didnt you use protection or ask what measures to take before the deed. The babe is so stupid to have picked you out of all the men.

'i go deny am o", garage local man. Buy her kunu now. Where do babes get bumps and goons like this from. This one sounds like a hired killer.

Flower ko, baking powder ni. Is there any such thing as abortion pills, dont go and destroy her life abeg. You broke arse mother F, can't u get her to a hospital first for a proper test and evaluation of the baby before any rash move.

Things people allow in sef sometimes, God help us. I now agree babes shld shut that place abeg if na dis kain filt go dey ravage babe.
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Nekai(f): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2011
Simply go to the nearest pharmacy and get a bottle of FOLATE. Tell her to take one everyday until it runs out.
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Cuddlemii: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2011
Nekai:

Simply go to the nearest pharmacy and get a bottle of FOLATE. Tell her to take one everyday until it runs out.

I just checked it on google. side effects dey O. But I commend your boldness, this is rare quality.
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Nekai(f): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I just checked it on google. side effects dey O. But I commend your boldness, this is rare quality.

Thanks. wink
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by MMM2(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2011
Op
Both of u should buy zidovudine and take. angry
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Excelboi(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2011
M M M:

Op
or make him buy wolverine! Lololol
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by tellwisdom: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2011
Tell her to swallow what that man is eating and she wld be alright

Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Cuddlemii: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2011
tellwisdom:

Tell her to swallow what that man is eating and she wld be alright

This man na aputupa, see the way him open mouth when food never enter him hand. He done dey set him hand down. grin grin grin
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

All female contraceptives, emergency contraceptives, and abortive measures have side effects. There are no real side effects with condoms though. Only if you're allergic to latex.
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Cuddlemii: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2011
ogugua88:

All female contraceptives, emergency contraceptives, and abortive measures have side effects. There are no real side effects with condoms though. Only if you're allergic to latex.

Babes thanx but Im not the one with d prob grin. Cuddling doesnt make babies, the safest ever. wink
But I commend bold babes that arent afraid to discuss any issue anytime I find one cos I hate hipocrites smiley
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2011
Oh I know. I was just saying smiley
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Madukaele(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2011
so whats d name of the pill?
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2011
Over here, they only sell such at pharmacies and certain clinics, like Planned Parenthood. I don't know where you are. Whatever you do, don't buy anything online. How far along is she anyway?
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Pennywise(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2011
OP
In today's Nigeria this is actually more serious than it seems. Assuming you get hold of the pills and she takes it she could have a life threatening bleed lasting for 2  weeks or much more. At the end of it, u do a scan to find that the fetus has gone no where.

Meanwhile, another month has been added and the risk of removal multiplied several fold for mother.

This leaves you with one option only: See a doctor. Here in lies another complication. Abortion is illegal any where in Nigeria. So, rule out all Government owned hospitals. Now you are left with the privates.

As far as I know, no decent pvt hospital in Nigerian cities (I can say this about those in the south) will take her in. Apart from being illegal, doctors are concerned that it is not good for business. No body wants his practice to be branded or stigmatized in a dominant christian environment. So its a no no.

In all likelihood she will end up with quacks in whose hands her future life and destiny will be decided. Of course that is no longer your problem.

Most neighborhoods have these quacks and quasi clinics rendering this kind of service. All you need do is put your ear to the ground for one that has the 'best' reputation.
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by MaiSuya(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2011
M M M:

Op

Nekai:

una wicked o! shocked shocked
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by Nekai(f): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2011
Mai Suya:

una wicked o! shocked shocked

Why am I the one that's wicked? OP, you should heed my advice. Go quickly while there is still time. FOLATE (pteroylglutamic acid) is the best way to get rid of an unintended pregnancy. One a day until the bottle is empty. It may take a little while to for her to see the result, but I guarantee you will wake up one day and the babe will call you and say she isn't pregnant anymore.
Re: Abortion Pills Anyone? by jaybee3(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2011
hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Does JIK (bleach) Have Any Side Effect? / Some Banned Drugs In Nigeria / 8 Best Weight Loss Pills That Actually Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.