Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta (42791 Views)

Mary Ngoshe, Chibok Girl, Rescued With Her Baby By Soldiers (Photo) / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Psychokinetic: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
This smells like afonja handwork. Ahn ahn, Okpaka in Delta state is full of afonjas, I know that place well.
Alfa Qudus Konidafunbabami
Chairman SMAN Ogun Chapter grin
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Nisiw365: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Why are SKULL miners trying to influence Biafrans into adopting their barbaric rituals?

Why are you angry cannibal. Are they not biafrans?
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by MosheDayan: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
AFONJA grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by gentiles(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nisiw365:
biafran cannibal in pain
I am ashamed to share the same ethnic group with an animal like you
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by GreatAxeMan: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
No, They are children of Baba to si be

[img]https://images./3YM5rScP8Hdb8Ch5nupOhf.jpg[/img]

Nisiw365:
Why are you angry cannibal. Are they not biafrans?
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by IhateYouMan: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Delta state?
For what exactly?

Rituals human rituals
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Drthobbie: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
ValCon888:

If you have a boyfriend, please find out what he's doing for a living. Look at his friends, look at his lifestyle. Does his income match his spending?

Asking these questions and finding out the answers can be the difference between life and death.

How do you even go out with a guy you don’t have an idea of what he does for a living and his income class?!
Greed!

Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Nisiw365: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
No, They are children of Baba to si be
[img]https://images./3YM5rScP8Hdb8Ch5nupOhf.jpg[/img]
Incoherent rubbish from meth
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Blackdisciple(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Holy shit...

God saves that girl, imagine it was Lagos that car would have just drive pass her forming " MIND MY BUSINESS"
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Haakeem(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:

You are mad..
it will happen to your sister, then you can upload the picture
arent you being a fool? Make ur researches before spitting trash online.
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Emaprince: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ladycewhy:
And children , women,men and one chance victims are to do what? undecided.

There was a report one time that kidnapped people that are unable to pay ransom are sold to ritualists.

Continue making excuses for perpetrators until it gets to your door step.
How was he making excuses for the perpetrators? Seems like you have been angry with him before now undecided

His advice was for girls going after yahoo boys..and I think this report is not about kidnappers, but those small boys engaging in ritualism. Its popular knowledge that their victims are usually their girlfriends.. these girls tend to turn a blind eye to the fact they might be used to to keep the money flowing in. Why they become this stupid is alien to me. Its not even hard to detect these yahoo boys. They dress alike. With their no belt jeans, slides, 90% dreads..with no traceable means of income. I hate yahoo boys passionately..but these girls need to stop being too stupid.

As for those kidnapped through one chance etc.. no one can blame them na.

Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by GreatAxeMan: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wail on grin

[img]https://images./4C5h3odBGoskeYQxcGsXS2.gif[/img]

Nisiw365:
Incoherent rubbish from meth
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by seyz91(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
You no get sense, its like you no read the thread, you just rush to comment

Incase you dont know, na delta hin happen and ritual thing ain't ethnical or tribal based, its everywhere

Go receive sense!
ToToMassacre:
Afonja Again?!

We all really have to work together towards curbing
These menace by Afonja people. Their matter Taya me o. I weep for Afonja land

Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Athemisia: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Razgas:
delta is an extension of Afonja society. That why you have an olu of warri

Afonja societies are generally backward
Delta is neither Biafra nor Afonja land. But those boys are definitely Afonjas.
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Exceed15: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nothing on earth can kill that girl again. God is with her.
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Bahamas95(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
ValCon888:

If you have a boyfriend, please find out what he's doing for a living. Look at his friends, look at his lifestyle. Does his income match his spending?

Asking these questions and finding out the answers can be the difference between life and death.
As if they will listen, these girls own dey their body. Jumping from one place to another.

My former friends see me as an alien because I don't associate with them anymore.....After my IT and I get a job or become self employed my kinda skill can get me a car and my personal apartment. I am not in a hurry for quick wealth. When I tell people I don't do that internet stuff they find it difficult to believe because of my looks.
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by yuping(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Then let us listen to the voice of those that are already talking..
already sitted
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Imagine they even wanted to behead her alive wickedness the car guy is a guardian angel sent from above
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by wizod(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nisiw365:
Why are biafrans so wicked
because ur tribe are terrorists that sleeps with cow� and also drinks cow's urine
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Kokaine(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
ValCon888:

Strangely, the fraudsters know how to deceive by saying its bitcoin or nairabet. Those things cannot be investigated by girls.
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
petroleum dey dat head
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Afonasa(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmmmm its getting worse by the day, may God deliver us all

Freelancing is a skill,and getting gigs and reviews makes it even better....

Even As a newbie,u are also welcome to know more..... Check out my signature for more info
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by watersideboys: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is very serious
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Nisiw365: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
gentiles:

I am ashamed to share the same ethnic group with an animal like you
Ipobian cannibal dey disguise
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by IamAsiri: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
ValCon888:

But this was a random kidnap shocked
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Gbagura: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Razgas:

Yes and olu of anioma too àbi?

Yeebos and sense no dey the same WhatsApp group.
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Oyiboman69: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Razgas:

dunce....

Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Fairandlovely(f): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
ValCon888:

dem dey hear? undecided
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Litmus: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Omotosho1090905:
No one will blame all this journalist now o
I swear there own down even pass Nollywood
Fake news every where since we don't have any way to prove
Chai this social media I just hope we can use if for a better cause

social media needs regulating.
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
donziller:
These ritual thing is getting more serious day by bay
they should re-establish firering squared

Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by poweredcom(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Razgas:

You are one such ignorant slowpoke ..delta is a combination of various tribes ok

Even the itsekiri people are not totally from Yoruba origin ...they are not ok

Stop this tribal bash
Re: Girl Rescued After 3 Boys Attempted To Cut Off Her Head For Rituals In Delta by Positiveme2020: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
ValCon888:

Do they care?

Don’t Do Crystal Meth : My Experience / Waitress Dies Mysteriously In Hotel In Umuahia, Angry Villagers Barricade Hotel / 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo