Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators (2650 Views)

See How Much Nairaland Moderators Are Paid Monthly (Pictures) / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Bounceboune7: 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sekoni003:
Double standards? For not posting unverified news? You must be stupid. Case closed
don't mind them,they believe it's their village meeting where they can all believe buhari is dead or where d can believe d word cloning without knowing d meaning n what it takes to clone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
seunmsg:

At least, you can now spell the word correctly.
Ok thanks for correcting me even when the headline I wrote before the post was correct. Now that I can spell the word correctly what do have to say about Tinubu urinating on himself?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
u igbos did more than this to buhari so we ain't surprised.

What can b more than declaring someone dead n even photoshoping a condolence letter from Trump n queen of England?
We now see pdp n ipob as d same so u people are bound to wail
Is that all you have to say about Tinubu urinating on himself?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
so anybody that has contrary opinion to your own is paid right?

U are saying I am paid but if I share in your madness of unveritable rubbish u will hail me right?

D problem with u people is that u don't believe in contrary opinion,u don't believe things can b different from d way u see it.

U should understand that since d beginning of creation people have always done things differently, some people don't even believe in Jesus that we Christians believe he died for our sins,so are u saying all Muslims are paid because they also share different ideology?

Learn to understand that there will always b people on d other side of the terrain, some people don't even believe in God so what do u have to say about that?
You have time to lecture him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Difrent: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Unconfirmed report you call it because it involves Tinubu. What again will make it a confirmed news?

Were you people not circulating fake pictures as a certain Jubril thats in Aso rock?....today none of you say that again....wasnt the internet flooded with those photoshoped jubril pictures?.... you have realised your foolishness.
If you could beleive the jubril fable.....why wont anyone believe this is also going to turn out to be another BIG FAT LIES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by OBALOLA55(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
seunmsg:
I’m wondering if rule 8 is still applicable on this forum. People just post falsehood everywhere and get away with it. Nairaland administrators really need to up their game when it comes to enforcing the forum’s rules.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY FALSEHOOD undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Difrent:

Were you people not circulating fake pictures as a certain Jubril thats in Aso rock?....today none of you say that again....wasnt the internet flooded with those photoshoped jubril pictures?.... you have realised your foolishness.
If you could beleive the jubril fable.....why wont anyone believe this is also going to turn out to be another BIG FAT LIES
This case is different. It was leaked by an insider meaning it happened or are you telling us that it was Kanu that exposed Tinubu too?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by seunmsg(m): 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ok thanks for correcting me even when the headline I wrote before the post was correct. Now that I can spell the word correctly what do have to say about Tinubu urinating on himself?

Still not correct. Hypocrisy not “hipocrisy”. Go back and correct the title.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Still not correct. Hypocrisy not “hipocrisy”. Go back and correct the title.
Then what do you have to say about Tinubu urinating on himself?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by seunmsg(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Then what do you have to say about Tinubu urinating on himself?

Check my previous comments, I’ve addressed the evil lie.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
seunmsg:

A lie? Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by NGpatriot: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
With the recent viral video of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu in his urine soaked clothe trending in all the social media one would have expected it to hit the front page of nairaland at least for once but the biased mods wouldn't allow it to happen. One can only but imagine if it were to be someone like Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar or Nyesom Wike that was caught with feaces soaked dress, all hell would have let loose on this forum as the mods will be outdoing each other to push different news about the topic to front page. Any good observer here will also notice the way the moderators delete any comment that is against Tinubu's presidential ambition. With all this hipocrisy of the moderators it doesn't take a rocket science for one to know that nairaland has been compromised in favour of Tinubu

Long short, you want the mods to assist and help you to peddle your fake news and ipob hatred, bigotry and propaganda...?

Why not try your luck at ipob.com?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
NGpatriot:

Long short, you want the mods to assist and help you to peddle your fake news and ipob hatred, bigotry and propaganda...?

grin
I don't blame you for your curropt and sick pay master. If it were to be one Okoro or Obi you would have been jumping from one thread to the other posting trash as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by NGpatriot: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
Fahdiga:
I don't blame you for your curropt and sick pay master. If it were to be one Okoro or Obi you would have been jumping from one thread to the other posting trash as usual
[/s]

Grow up, NL is not your personal property where you get to post whatever rubbish, nonsense and silly bigoted ipob propaganda...

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Grow up, NL is not your personal property where you get to post whatever rubbish, nonsense and silly bigoted ipob propaganda...
I bet the owner of people's gazzette that broke the news is ipob too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by CharlotteFlair: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
NGpatriot:

grin
So why are you shinning teeth after writting rubbish? Are you laughing at the security covering his nose or tinubu that has running anus?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by CharlotteFlair: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

It's trending even on CNN, so who cares about NL hypocrisy?

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Donaluta(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
With the recent viral video of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu in his urine soaked clothe trending in all the social media one would have expected it to hit the front page of nairaland at least for once but the biased mods wouldn't allow it to happen. One can only but imagine if it were to be someone like Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar or Nyesom Wike that was caught with feaces soaked dress, all hell would have let loose on this forum as the mods will be outdoing each other to push different news about the topic to front page. Any good observer here will also notice the way the moderators delete any comment that is against Tinubu's presidential ambition. With all this hipocrisy of the moderators it doesn't take a rocket science for one to know that nairaland has been compromised in favour of Tinubu

My brother naa mynd44 dey delete people comments .. and na him dey block most news from reach fp
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Donaluta(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
johnmartus:
Why are you accusing wrongly you are posting false information and you want it to be at front?

Mydn44 lalasticalala seun oam4j

This guy has damaged rule 20.

You are just wasting your time... He broke no rules.. your days are numbered here... I go soon give you 20 years ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Donaluta:

My brother naa mynd44 dey delete people comments .. and na him dey block most news from reach fp
You see am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by AstralBody: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
So u expect d mods to post a photoshoped picture on front page.

The same people who believe buhari was cloned n edited his picture to later tell us he's now a southpaw.

Nobody takes pdp n their ipob propaganda serious again
Baba to si begringringrin
So they did the photoshop from a video?
Talk with ur brain!
On Tinubu poo poo u stand
gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Shikini: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
So true

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
This won't earn you hate filled People presidency.

WAILING pigggs

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
AstralBody:
Baba to si begringringrin So they did the photoshop from a video? Talk with ur brain! On Tinubu poo poo u stand gringrin
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by asanausana91: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
When these animals were doing this thing to buhari, many yorubas refused to rebuked them, some Afenifere even believed the nonsense. Now the children of hate has moved to yoruba now, they will continue to spread fake news about Tinubu and I will see if the yorubas will keep quiet the way they did when buhari was the center for their falsehood.
When you hear an Igbo man talking about southern unity, then you should know that he is planning to cheat you.
We are watching!!

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
He doesn't know it has gone worldwide

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by NGpatriot: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
CharlotteFlair:
So why are you shinning teeth after writting rubbish? Are you laughing at the security covering his nose or tinubu that has running anus?
CharlotteFlair:
[/s]

How I love to see Igbos throwing tantrums, crying and wailing like little hungry babies. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by NGpatriot: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
Fahdiga:
I bet the owner of people's gazzate that broke the news is ipob too
[/s]

Take your trash to ipob.com.... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by heniford2: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Na today u observe am nairaland is shit it took the owner strict 9yrs to upgrade to youtube viewer package after much pleasure from us i joined Nairaland 2007 yet he has not upgraded again Nairaland should have been what twitter is to America on our case Africa undecided Nairaland owner is a yoruba dummy i blame him not,yorubas are usually dumb
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by dragunov: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Kadoso, don't tell me you mistook his urine for sweat o. They don't taste the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by dragunov: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
seunmsg:

At least, you can now spell the word correctly.

Headmaster Kadoso Mutairu! English Major.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by dragunov: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Comedian2019:
A forum that has double standard on religion. You can comment freely on one, but you must take oath before commenting on the other.

Oath that means nothing. I can easily do that and still be a Christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed: The Two Groups That Will Ensure Tinubu Never Wins Lagos / If London Times Had Featured Tinubu Pictures / Why Nigeria May Breakup If Kwankwaso Teams Up With Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.