Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators (2649 Views)

See How Much Nairaland Moderators Are Paid Monthly (Pictures) / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 7:19am On Feb 15, 2022
Redcrafton:

why not igede.com...and publish your unending love for the herdsmen...

The only way to hear your cracked voice is when Igbo is mentioned.
Lol guy you no go make heaven I swear
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Alary:
Photoshopping gone wrong , pathetic people.
Keep decieving yourself. People all over the world have seen and believed it

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by olabrad: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2022
seunmsg:
I’m wondering if rule 8 is still applicable on this forum. People just post falsehood everywhere and get away with it. Nairaland administrators really need to up their game when it comes to enforcing the forum’s rules.

Mannabbgrills is NLpolicewoman and the mods can't deny it. Is that also false information? Why are the mods conniving with mannabbgrills to break nairaland rules

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Rugaria: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
With the recent viral video of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu in his urine soaked clothe trending in all the social media one would have expected it to hit the front page of nairaland at least for once but the biased mods wouldn't allow it to happen. One can only but imagine if it were to be someone like Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar or Nyesom Wike that was caught with feaces soaked dress, all hell would have let loose on this forum as the mods will be outdoing each other to push different news about the topic to front page. Any good observer here will also notice the way the moderators delete any comment that is against Tinubu's presidential ambition. With all this hypocrisy of the moderators it doesn't take a rocket science for one to know that nairaland has been compromised in favour of Tinubu

That notorious moderator banned owobokiri till September! Basically for replying to normal aggressive salvos directed at him from Tinubus hapless and hopeless urchins! Till September for very inconsequential post. Yet, everyday, you read all kinds of savage attacks directed at others by Tinubu Internet hoodlums. And they conviniently get away with it..

I put up a picture of an Ogun man with the head he just mined in a related thread here and it was quickly removed. On a second thought, I felt the moderator who removed the pic , did the right thing. That pic is so revolting. But my frustrations lie with the fact that I have reported one udele and his inebriated minions, who are in the habit of posting the mangled body of Dora Akunyilis husband on almost every post. But the moderators did nothing! They pretend they didn't notice...

Udele and co are still using the pictures of a bloodied Akunyili here and those who remove certain pics that's paints Ogun State bad, won't see the evil being done to the Akunyili family with such actions. His kids come online everyday... The double standards can be demoralizing. I don't think seun likes it that way. It's just that certain overzealous moderators he hired, can be too forward with their ethnic agenda..
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
With the recent viral video of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu in his urine soaked clothe trending in all the social media one would have expected it to hit the front page of nairaland at least for once but the biased mods wouldn't allow it to happen. One can only but imagine if it were to be someone like Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar or Nyesom Wike that was caught with feaces soaked dress, all hell would have let loose on this forum as the mods will be outdoing each other to push different news about the topic to front page. Any good observer here will also notice the way the moderators delete any comment that is against Tinubu's presidential ambition. With all this hypocrisy of the moderators it doesn't take a rocket science for one to know that nairaland has been compromised in favour of Tinubu
Nairaland was the first place Tinubu paid for publicity, then Tunde Ednut on instagram

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by obailala(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Alary:
Photoshopping gone wrong , pathetic people.
The picture wasn't photoshopped, there's actually a video of the event showing the moist agbada. But jumping to a conclusion that it's urine is just silly.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nairaland was the first place Tinubu paid for publicity, then Tunde Ednut on instagram
No be lie. It is so obvious and the mods doesn't hide it. They have abandoned the rule of fair play

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2022
olabrad:

Mannabbgrills is NLpolicewoman and the mods can't deny it. Is that also false information? Why are the mods conniving with mannabbgrills to break nairaland rules
And the disgusting part is the he keep insulting people on a daily and when you insult back the mods would be gallant enough to ban you. Talk about double standard

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2022
@ Rugaria you've said it all. Nothing to add, nothing to subtract.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by olabrad: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
And the disgusting part is the he keep insulting people on a daily and when you insult back the mods would be gallant enough to ban you. Talk about double standard

Yeah, nairaland mods have double standard
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by TheSourcerer: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
It is so obvious even to the blind. They will even remove or hide this topic
hmm I've noticed this.. .. Hey are you a freethinker?

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hmm I've noticed this.. .. Hey are you a freethinker?
Freethinker? Yes bro. Anything?

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by TheSourcerer: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
Freethinker? Yes bro. Anything?
no glad you are ,you have intresting threads

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 5:17am On Apr 01, 2022
TheSourcerer:
no glad you are ,you have intresting threads
Thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by TheSourcerer: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
Thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate it
I can't access my no mail so here
Darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Fahdiga(m): 6:35am On Apr 01, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I can't access my no mail so here
Darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Alright

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by OKKO(m): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Bigotry of mods are obvious most times.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Lovelive: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Nail it more!
Fahdiga:
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators by Mabizeka: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
OKKO:
Bigotry of mods are obvious most times.
And that same Tinubu they are protecting has been played by Buhari. No peace for the wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDIC, Reps Pledge More Collaboration On Financial System Stability / 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) / Oyedepo Dodged A Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.