Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine (1298 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by kyber(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
I never Expected it !!

After My girlfriend prepared a Nice Dinner Treat for me (pre Valentine Gift) she left in early hours of today

Broke girls na only sex and Food dem Sabi

Woke up to a knock and my sugar mama greeted me with a Kiss and a Bag of Goodies

(Giveaway Loading)

(Date Wisely) No broke girls No Problem

I opened it and uhlala best Gift from a Lady ever

Pictures Below …How is your Val Going?

2 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
So you mean the same girl that prepared that bricklayer combo for you as Val treat gave you this as gift? shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by ifytrik(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
And here you are, posting it on the internet for the whole world to see, what if her husband is a nairalander? What if her husband knows she bought those items but doesn't know who she is giving it to? Do you even know you could land her in serious trouble with your actions? Next time you get a gift from a suger mummy keep it secret so you wouldn't put an end to her marriage unknowingly,

Lastly, what you sow is what you will reap

Someone is ganna bang your wife for sure.

Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by kyber(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by Goodmarlian: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lamba
Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by Haakeem(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
This guy...shey no be the ipad u said u were gifted three days ago be this again??

I smell lies and lyingsangry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by kyber(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Haakeem:
This guy...shey no be the ipad u said u were gifted three days ago be this again??

I smell lies and lyingsangry

Did you see pictures?
Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by kyber(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Lamba

Bad Belle
Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by kyber(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
DaniWhizbang:
So you mean the same girl that prepared that bricklayer combo for you as Val treat gave you this as gift? shocked

My girlfriend who prepared a Bricklayer Combo Food is a Broke ass
Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by isaiah4life(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Congratulations!

Mine is so boring. No gift, no money and no girlfriend. cheesy
Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
kyber:

My girlfriend who prepared a Bricklayer Combo Food is a Broke ass

I thought as much cheesy
Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by kyber(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
ifytrik:
And here you are, posting it on the internet for the whole world to see, what if her husband is a nairalander? What if her husband knows she bought those items but doesn't know who she is giving it to? Do you even know you could land her in serious trouble with your actions? Next time you get a gift from a suger mummy keep it secret so you wouldn't put an end to her marriage unknowingly,

Lastly, what you sow is what you will reap

Someone is ganna bang your wife for sure.

All these sermon Could start up a Church
Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by isaiah4life(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
kyber:

All these sermon Could start up a Church

Lwkmd cheesy
Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by kyber(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
isaiah4life:
Congratulations!

Mine is so boring. No gift, no money and no girlfriend. cheesy

Can you pull up at any location?
Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by isaiah4life(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
kyber:

Can you pull up at any location?

If it is within Abj I will show up. But if it is not within Abj, transfer will be better. wink
Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by Goodfellow21(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
I'm happy for you.
Boss still expecting the give away. Hunger dey ooo.
Delta is the location.
Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by garriAndsugar: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
isaiah4life:

If it is within Abj I will show up. But if it is not within Abj, transfer will be better. wink
Lol grin

E be like say you never know say na audio millionaires full nairaland..
Re: My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine by isaiah4life(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Lol grin

E be like say you never know say na audio millionaires full nairaland..

Lolzzzzz!!! Dem plenty but this my comrade go do differently.

Comrade no kill me with laugh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? / Natural Drinks Men Should Take Regularly To Treat Weak Erection / Answer These Two Questions If You Are A Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.