Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Husband Refuses To Take Me Out - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Refuses To Take Me Out (3743 Views)

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Woman Causes Traffic With Faulty Car,Husband Refuses To Help;See Why(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Husband Refuses To Take Me Out by kapelvej: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
MsJackson:
Hello guys. Straight to the topic. In my eight years of marriage, he has never taken me out. I look good and dress well, i even have toasters outside. I am very faithful to him. I actually envy couples that go to outing, take pictures, create memories with their loved ones, but his own is different. Whenever i bring it up, he starts talking about this responsibility and the other one. I even told him that we should add money together just incase he doesnt have much, but he refused. I want to experience it and also want my 5 year old daughter to experience it too but she has never. He promised me that if i take in, he would take me out. It happened and he gave excuses until i forgot it. He then said wen i put to bed, we will go out. We never did. Even we dont celebrate anniversary because he doesnt want to spend anything. Na by force i dey take buy pepper meat and drink bitter just to mark the day. There was a day his friend offered to take me out in his presence. He didnt say anything. When it was almost evening time and I reminded the friend, if u see the way my husband shouted that i was long throat and that its ojukokoro that will kill me. I was so embarrassed. Now we are not on talking terms since yesterday because I reminded him about this outing issue, he said that with me, he knows he will never progress because I was an enemy of progress. Please i am dying of boredom and I cant go out with another man because he will get angry. Please is this stinginess or wat?
PS : he dishes soup for me because he counts meat in the pot. I dont steal meat ooo
angryI don buy market
Re: My Husband Refuses To Take Me Out by Kobojunkie: 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
gerizzim:
You are nt the only one experiencing such. most introverted husbnd are like dat. they are very calculative as regards spending.
Introvertedness has absolutely nothing to do with this here problem. I should add that most introverts I know do not share the OP'S personality nor do they his behavior problems, to maybe help you see that you pin this problem on the wrong thing here. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soft And Beautiful Bedsheets / Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.