Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Digital Book Formatting Services - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Digital Book Formatting Services (3279 Views)

How To Crack Windows 7 Password (without Formatting) / How To Speed Up A Slow PC Without Any Software Or Formatting - Windows 7,8,10 / How Do I Recover My Datas After Formatting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Digital Book Formatting Services by Stevenbright(m): 2:42pm On Feb 05
As long as you are good at writing and you have manuscripts of books already typeset and edited, you can prepare and publish them as eBooks and distribute through worldwide digital book distributors and make some money.
Re: Digital Book Formatting Services by Stevenbright(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07
As a Nigerian writer/author who wants to publish books through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, you must write books that appeals to global audience and not local or Nigerian audience! This is because the target markets out there on Amazon are predominantly the Americans, Europeans, and Asians.

Also, it is advisable to use a pen name as the author name instead of using your official name. The said pen name should be western in nature but abstract that is hardly any trace of any existing bearer e.g Midjet Astronij.
Re: Digital Book Formatting Services by Stevenbright(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24
An online presence offers another way to keep in touch with your readers. So, you need to creatively use social media to market your digitally published books.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hp Pavillion Dv2000 / Pls Help Me To Unlock This Mtn Fastlink Modem / See How Much Jumia Is Selling A Laptop On A Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.