Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,526 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari (51261 Views)

Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by topboss: 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Make him go kill innocent people again for Igbo land

He is an example of wat is befalling other murderers in SE

Innocent blood cries for vengeance.

Both, u, your children and children children will pay by blood eventually.(accident, killed, tragedy upon tragedy)

The curse go just dey follow una.
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by ViperAda: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s] e pain am grin grin
I wasn't. I actually had a thrill on my face roll dragging your ass through the mud. Quit projecting dumbassry on FP.

-Viper
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by Panda7(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
i fear this cops and armed forces than covid-19
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by Amotolongbo(f): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
ViperAda:

I wasn't. I actually had a thrill on my face roll dragging your ass through the mud. Quit projecting dumbassry on FP.

-Viper
[/s]cry me an ocean cry
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
this whole thing has been arranged to prevent him going to America to stand trial, we know his case will drag on for decades!!!
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by Christistruth00: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cherrybae:
I see obi cubana been arrested soon. They are biz drug partners.

Mark my words

Those that should know better would soon start accusing you of Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by Christistruth00: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
topboss:
Make him go kill innocent people again for Igbo land

He is an example of wat is befalling other murderers in SE

Innocent blood cries for vengeance.

Both, u, your children and children children will pay by blood eventually.(accident, killed, tragedy upon tragedy)

The curse go just dey follow una.

Just like the blood of those IPOB Murdered cried out for vengeance as far away as Kenya and Caged Nnamdi Kanu

Their innocent blood also made sure IPOB Started Slaughtering themselves as IPOB DOS and IPOB Autopilot are busy doing now
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sebastine1994:
One thing is clear here, Abba kyarri has fallen out of favour with some highly placed people, he is no longer under their protection.

Abba kyarri is a northerner, they would never throw one of their own under the bus for no reason.

Mind you, it is just ordinary arrest, he has not been found guilty yet.

What happened to the case of former EFCC chairman, the case will just remain in Limbo.

Nigeria is a corrupt country, maybe corruption is really fighting back, why are all our crime fighters been accused of crime themselves. All it takes to destroy a man is his reputation first.

That is why the new EFCC chairman is not making any high profile arrest lately. He learnt from his predecessor.

We should keep an open mind, but don't let your brain fall out, there is more happening behind the scene, we can only guess but we would never know

clearly you are not wise enough to realise this whole thing is aset up to embroil him in a case that will drag on and on and never be determined while preventing him from extradition under the guise of he has a case in Nigeria and thus preventing him from singing.

Rather convinient that they engineered this whiole thing once the PSC determined he was to be extradited? why now? How super cop go do drug deal and not know he was being taped?
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by topboss: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Christistruth00:

Just like the blood of those IPOB Murdered cried out for vengeance as far away as Kenya and Caged Nnamdi Kanu

Their innocent blood also made sure IPOB Started Slaughtering themselves as IPOB DOS and IPOB Autopilot are busy doing now

I am not here to join issues with a nonentity.
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by Christistruth00: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
topboss:

I am not here to join issues with a nonentity.

You!
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
We want real justice not media play angry
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by DrMuzungu(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by Goldentulip2: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Another scam to hide him from sending him to the US to face charges
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by VirileNelly2420: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Una showed us video evidence en u set him up... Plz video evidence on his arrest.
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by Amah70: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
UmuEri:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-arrests-abba-kyari/

Where is Abba Kyari in handcuffs? Nigeria under Abokii control, the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by snoopz: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abeeg make Dem display him face With that usual board
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by Hugged: 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
UmuEri:
From super cop to super thief mad people people everywhere in the zoo.

Wait until the Chief Thief Executive in Aso Rock leaves office, Nigerians will be wowed at the level of corruption underneath. Catholic Prayers For The Dying

Minister of Petroleum that doesn't how fake patrol was imported into his country Tell me something
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by MrQuadri: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
HBB1:

South American Drug Lords extradited to the US have 3 heads bah?

Or African Ward Lords arrested and arraigned before the World Court are from Mars...

Ogbeni take ya time!
Kindly shut up, will us, uk, Germany, or other European country ever extradict their citizen to Nigeria because he committed a crime here?
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Remember Obi Cubans. Kyari is not going down alone just as hush puppy. He'll take your brother, Obi Cubans along
Racoon:
Game on but all nah wash. This is what they ought to have done since last year to send him to the FBI but ethnic sentiment over ride it. Meanwhile, Fingers crossed.
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
It has been postponed since till July
Amotolongbo:
Fake arrest!

Why today of all days?

As we await the Hushpuppy judgement today, February 14, Nigerian government is trying so hard to hold on to his accomplice, Kyari here in Nigeria. They do not want to extradite him to face prosecution in US.
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by MrQuadri: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
HBB1:

South American Drug Lords extradited to the US have 3 heads bah?

Or African Ward Lords arrested and arraigned before the World Court are from Mars...

Ogbeni take ya time!
You have low self esteem that is why you will always kiss the ass of leadership of foreign country.

Na your type wan burn Nigeria during endsars. The same protest is happening in Canada and their government is clamping down on them.
F*cking hypocrite.
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by chaloskyx: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
ALL THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO PREVENT US FROM EXTRADITING HIM ON GROUNDS THAT HE HAS A FEDERAL CASE TO ACCOUNT FOR AT HOME IN THIS CASE THE FEDERAL ARREST SUPERCIDES THAT OF ANY FOREIGN BODY. IT SHOWS THE LENGTH HOW YOUR CORRUPT GOVT USES GOVT ESTABLISHMENTS TO COMMIT FRAUD AND HELP THEIR FELLOW LOOTERS. ICPC AND EFCC FALL IN THIS CATEGORY...FAILED NATION THEY DONT EVEN HIDE OR DO THINGS DISCRETLY ANYMORE.
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by HBB1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
MrQuadri:

Kindly shut up, will us, uk, Germany, or other European country ever extradict their citizen to Nigeria because he committed a crime here?

No!

Because criminals walk-free in Nigeria.

Ibori, Ganduje, Kyari...

Should I continue?

Your inability to argue your opinion without resorting to insults shows how limited your thinking is however.

It is not that hard though, just spend time...
Read widely, watch documentaries, spend time thinking things through...

Your brain box should then start to work.
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by alizma: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
DrGoodman:
Acted scripts but

Now we know that Abba kyari has been a high profile fraudster, criminal and drug pusher, can we still take his investigations serious in all the high profile cases he handled.

He may have framed Evans for refusing to cooperate with him. Evans might have been a clean business man.

He may have threatened Cubana with same imprisonment, and being smart, Cubana has been paying him for protection.

He may have framed a lot of innocent Igbos and shot them dead, claiming they were attacking police facilities.

This man's reports has just became unreliable as a prosecution document.

IPOB are the winners here. grin
He may have been working with and for some Igbos as well, crime knows no tribe
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by 1821ne: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Police would arrest their own man.

Why do we have useless media in This country FCS
[/s]
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by 1821on: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Police would arrest their own.

We have so many useless media in this country aswear
[/s]
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by 1821onee: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Remember Obi Cubans. Kyari is not going down alone just as hush puppy. He'll take your brother, Obi Cubans along
[/s]
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by 1821onee: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
It has been postponed since till July
[/s]
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by yommexe(m): 2:32am On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by myrates: 6:22am On Feb 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) / FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.