Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari (51259 Views)

Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by kingthreat(m): 7:15am On Feb 15, 2022
perambulator:
this whole thing has been arranged to prevent him going to America to stand trial, we know his case will drag on for decades!!!

Stop talking silly like this. You think Nigeria has no national sovereignty that one nation will demand the arrest and extradition of its officials and we gladly succumb like lemmings?
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by kechywillz(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2022
This man will still work free,is it not the same police force we all know!!
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2022
kingthreat:

Stop talking silly like this. You think Nigeria has no national sovereignty that one nation will demand the arrest and extradition of its officials and we gladly succumb like lemmings?

Who is this idiot?
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by kingthreat(m): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2022
perambulator:

Who is this idiot?

If I am an idiot, you are shitbrained.
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by MrQuadri: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2022
HBB1:

No!

Because criminals walk-free in Nigeria.

Ibori, Ganduje, Kyari...

Should I continue?

Your inability to argue your opinion without resorting to insults shows how limited your thinking is however.

It is not that hard though, just spend time...
Read widely, watch documentaries, spend time thinking things through...

Your brain box should then start to work.
What you said doesn't related to the question I asked. You said I result to insult while you doing the same. Can you see that you are an hypocrite?

Answer my question child.
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by HBB1(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2022
MrQuadri:

What you said doesn't related to the question I asked. You said I result to insult while you doing the same. Can you see that you are an hypocrite?

Answer my question child.

'No,' is enough an answer don't you think?

Calling me a child when you have not seen me before, is just odd.
One of the downsides of a faceless forum.

Anyway...

So you know, people like El Chapo, Pablo Escobar, Charles Taylor, Manuel Noriega...were all arrested or killed after their local coubtries involved foreign Agencies.

Escobar was still running his cartel even in the faux prison he was in.
El Chapo could escape when he decided and continued hks reign of violence.

Where is Ibori today, Ganduje, Al Mustapha, the killer of the Apo traders...

Are the Momphas, Tinubus, Kashamus not roaming free without any investigation?

Waa Kyari not still working even though suspended?
Did the panel find him complicit?

If justice cannot be found in the country, why not ship the criminals abroad to be tried.
It is obvious our society is not yet developed enough to ensure justice.

You would not see it this way, hence why I asked you to use your brain box.
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by countryman13: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2022
UmuEri:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-arrests-abba-kyari/
Na our eyes e dey tey now(OJU LO PESI)! God ll never b a man come what may.
Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by Govocrete: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Did he commit the crime on the USA's land?

But the criminal is criminal.

No, but the FBI wanted him to come over to prove he is innocent on the hush puppy case.

Abi if the USA government accuse you falsely and grant you a visa to go and defend yourself with all expenses paid. Will you refuse the invitation?

I think the FBI made a mistake, they would have lured him with an invitation to receive an award and upon arrival do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin

If I am not Innocent, I won't honor the invitation.

Hhhhh. But the way you've given the example amused me.

Govocrete:

No, but the FBI wanted him to come over to prove he is innocent on the hush puppy case.

Abi of the USA government accuse you falsely and grant you a visa to go and defend yourself with all expenses paid. Will you refuse the invitation?

I think the FBI made a mistake, they would have lured him with an invitation to receive an award and upon arrival do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari by olatade(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
If you know you chop from Abba kyari suya spot, start crying before the day of your arrest, that would help you vomit as quick as possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lightning Strike Kills IMSU First-Year Student In Imo / Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo) / Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.