Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,379 members, 7,954,540 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA (43261 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
erubati:

Uve been wailing since the issue came out with nothing to show for it.
Boy,u go wail forever

I guess you're mistaken me for someone else dummy, I'm just telling that dumb iidiot you see as your mentor to be more logical in his debate or should I say stand than writing jargons like oponu

who cares if he's jail or not, a lot of monkeys here
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by Mikkeal: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://punchng.com/how-abba-kyari-negotiated-release-of-25kg-of-cocaine-offered-61-400-cash-ndlea/?amp

From HERO TO ZERO ,money is a strong magnet that pulls the greedy minds towards crime,you just have to see that no policeman in Nigeria could be that effective without being a part of the criminal set up
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by spartan117(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:
Here we go again

Another round of gossiping and wasting of time epistle
It's amusing to see some humans invest their time and effort in defending the evil perpetrated by their superiors.

I always wondered what it takes for the superiors to achieve such mindless following, maybe I may throw a few crumbs your way just as an experiment to see if you will change the tune to sing and dance for me instead.

Anyway I'll like to know more about your mindset and why you think and act the way you do... For research purposes.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by Kylce042(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:

Which yeye implications..

If we were to go by you guys analysis regarding Hush, Kyari should have been in USA by now.

But as usual, this na another bunkum meant for wailers to pounce on

You have got a firm point there
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by danngnews: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:
Here we go again

Buharideens no dey disappoint with stupidity.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Which kain country be this? with all the mountain of evidence, why is Kyari not arrested and charged to court?
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by Benwallt(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
If kyari comes again in the next work he will dread anything Yoruba and Igbo. The two has obliterated his career

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by anungangampu: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:

If we were to go by you guys analysis regarding Hush, Kyari should have been in USA by now.

Your IQ has realy dropped over the years.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by chaloskyx: 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
ALL THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO PREVENT US FROM EXTRADITING HIM ON GROUNDS THAT HE HAS A FEDERAL CASE TO ACCOUNT FOR AT HOME IN THIS CASE THE FEDERAL ARREST SUPERCIDES THAT OF ANY FOREIGN BODY. IT SHOWS THE LENGTH HOW YOUR CORRUPT GOVT USES GOVT ESTABLISHMENTS TO COMMIT FRAUD AND HELP THEIR FELLOW LOOTERS. ICPC AND EFCC FALL IN THIS CATEGORY...FAILED NATION THEY DONT EVEN HIDE OR DO THINGS DISCRETLY ANYMORE.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by just2endowed: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
aribisala0:
I do not understand

The police busted the drug.
Why did they involve the NDLEA

Why not just chop and clean mouth?
Don't get me wrong I am not supporting crime just trying to understand the logistics.
If the police busted it and the drug was in their possession they could have claimed they found 10 or 5 kg so why was it necessary to do this "deall"

Sense will not kill you.... Say amen

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by ppogba: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
From Tailor to Negotiator.

What a smooth transition.
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by Validated: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by anungangampu: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bignuell:
Shame dey catch me for this we country. What kind of arranged arrest is this. Continue stalling his extradiction. Clowns
I understand better. Kyari has people in NDLEA he can deal with not random NDLEA member. Definitely staged.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by mipeesoft(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
I really want to read the comments of those fools defending this man when the fbi and hush Poppy case started.
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by olabrad: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:
Here we go again

Helinues, the morally rotten defender of shame and disgrace
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by pacespot(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
So you want to tell me this guy is still engaging in drugs despite his case with hushpuppi and US court that is yet to be settled
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by Kenny9857(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:

What's your Bleep.ing business about me ass licking Politicians...

When would you stop this pokenosing into things that shouldn't have concerned you?
You are so shameless and the same time being so senseless kid.....
You really need to work on your own being.....
Why the hell are you always in support of evil
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by porthouse7(f): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am your tormentor
oloriburuku tormentor
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by dabonny(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
So, here comes why there is an enacted labour law which states that "no one is permitted to live above his income in accordance to the labour law of Federal Republic of Nigeria."

Ordinarily, if we are to judge kyari from the outward look, even from far, it will be very easier even for the last idiot to discern that kyari was living above this income. The kind of exotic cars and luxurious lifestyle he's living is enuf to do the justice
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by shineeye1: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Only juveniles and habitual simpletons don't know that all Nigeria security services are active partners, shareholders and collaborators in all money spinning crimes in the land. In the big games of drug trafficking, highest profile kidnapping, banditry, oil smuggling, bungery and armed robbery , the major shareholders and beneficiaries are top notch security personnel from across every security outfit in the land. It is a gory senerio. We have sent the thief to go catch a thief. The nation is in a mess. The land is a shithole. Nigeria is a failed state tickling rapidly towards implosion. The mass love of money and glorification of the basest and repudiation of all virtue , sacrificing God on the mundane altars of Mammon will make this once promising nation to collapse irredeemably like a pack of disjointed cards. Wow to this land. WOE!!!

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by Regie2bless: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://punchng.com/how-abba-kyari-negotiated-release-of-25kg-of-cocaine-offered-61-400-cash-ndlea/?amp
this story is not adding up at all, I will like to break it down to 3 or 4 clauses in the story
1. Abba kyari men intercepted the drug concernment from the criminal, 25kg in total, why not remove the 15kg before handing it over to NDLEA? why having a deal with NDLEA when the criminal was formally in your custody?
2, the idea of leaving the remaining 10kg of cocaine is for NDLEA to use in prosecuting the criminal, why will kyari come back for the remaining 10kg even before the case ever get to court
3. Why will kyari will be so daft to reveal how the 15 kg cocaine was shared to a complete stranger?
4. Ok since the 25kg and suspect are with the NDLEA, Who now give kyari the 15kg cocaine dat he sold?. All this cock and bull story wey no dey add up so, abeg extradite kyari to America
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by oluwaahmed: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:

I have said it here many times that most thíefnubu supporters are motor park touts who generally are too stupid to understand simple things.A covert operation by a federal law enforcement agency indicted your "supercop" as not only working while supposedly being suspended but also a drug runner.
I said it that ABBA Kyari must have killed and implicated innocent people that's why this is all coming to him now. Those souls will eventually get to him
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by tollyboy5(m): 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Helineus and fske princeoflagos just derailing thread ignorantly.

Only racoon dropping sense
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by Sosqui: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
I am really disappointed
helinues:

Where are all the epistle you guys wrote about Hush's case? In the dump yard.

Wailers are free to wail their voice, na I don't care.

Sha stop trolling me all in the name of mentioning, that's only if you have eyes pushing
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by pavoda: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abba Kyari and his team (while on fake suspension) arrested a Trafficker in Enugu with 25Kg of cocaine. The Nigerian Police have questions to answer. Total Lack of integrity. A Cop in the morning, Tailor in the noon, and Pharmacist in the night,3 source of income.
Tafa Balogun dey learn work where this one dey.
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by pavoda: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
This Case is An Intra Paramilitary infighting. NDELA LET THEIR GUYS GO AND POLICE OFFICERS DECIDE TO SHOW THEMSELVES.
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by bizhop01: 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Celebrity police man belongs to cubani gang I'm not surprised.
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by mfm04622: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
aribisala0:
I do not understand

The police busted the drug.
Why did they involve the NDLEA

Why not just chop and clean mouth?
Don't get me wrong I am not supporting crime just trying to understand the logistics.
If the police busted it and the drug was in their possession they could have claimed they found 10 or 5 kg so why was it necessary to do this "deall"

The drug couriers know how many kg of drugs they have. If Police declare less, they will shout out!
Understand?
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by Foreseer: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
helinues:

Who dah hell is this?
zombie slayer.
Re: How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA by aribisala0(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
mfm04622:

The drug couriers know how many kg of drugs they have. If Police declare less, they will shout out!
Understand?
Can you show me one time that has ever happened? EVER?? Even when they shout
There are so many ways around that. Is is not Nigerian police ? That is not even an issue There are one million plausible explanations and they can even cut the drugs with starch or anything i

Also so what if they shout? what can they do? It is their word against the police. Who will listen? Is it a person that pleads NOT GUILTY that will shout. It is that same trick of swapping with starch or whatever that many use to escape prison.
If somebody is willing to send you to prison he has already prepared his mind for you to do your worst.

It seems strange that an experienced crook like Kyari would make such schoolboy errors . This was a conversation with someone he had no previous dealings with. He just went and met him first time and started talking like that? Who introduced them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985… / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos / Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.